Massachusetts General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Massachusetts General Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Massachusetts General Hospital

2.7

CRC Interview

Interview

The process itself took a long time to schedule which required a lot of back and forth. Multiple rounds of interviews and many individuals to meet with. Didn't meet the PI.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Interview

first-round email communication, I sent my cv to them
    then onsite, not difficult, good conversation, they asked me about my social media experience
    emailed me one hour after onsite and gave me the offer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview with manager and clinical specialist in a separate room. Meet manager first. I am lucky and the manager is great. I had a very pleasant conversation with her. She even tries to help me how to sell myself to the clinical specialist for my next interview.

Interview Questions

• Help me walk through your resume.
      What is your response to a unresponsive patient?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview lasted approximately 2 and a half hours. Interviewed by 5 individuals from physicians, staff and manager all rotated with 30 min. interval.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Interview

Interview process was slightly different as manager reached out to me as a result of a collegue of his forwarding him my resume. We had a brief phone call and then he called me in for an in person interview. I interviewed with him and the other program manager, was then asked for references and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital in February 2020.

Interview

It was a phone screen where the interviewer told me about the position and asked me a few questions about my self. Then I was given the opportunity to ask the interviewer questions about the job, and what they would be expecting me to accomplish in the role.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I went through a phone screening and now I am going in for an in person interview with the department. The phone interview was less than 30 minutes and I will have to travel to Boston to meet everyone

Clinical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Interview

A phone call and questions about the experience both detailed on your resume as well as about coursework, extracurriculars, volunteering etc. It was a very open conversation and was more of a discussion than the interviewer firing questions at you.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you delt with a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Interview

I met the recruiter during a career fair. She got in touch with me through email. I submitted the application online and then received a phone call for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience that you overcame language or cultural barrier when you communicated with another group   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Interview

Internal promotion, just needed paperwork approved by the manager and the chief. Interviews of the external candidates are highly dependent on the managers and units that you will get hired.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.