McAfee Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 409 of over 409 interviews

Employee Referral23%
Recruiter18%
HardAverageEasy

McAfee

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

A total of 3 rounds were conducted. First was a discussion over phone. Next was a technical discussion with 2 members over video call (Both members had their cameras shut off - they informed that both their cameras were not working). Next was a managerial round with 2 managers. (Again, both had their cameras shut off and cited the same reason). Wonder what sort of equipment McAfee provides their employees with. After all rounds, no response from HR.

Interview Questions
  • General technical questions, troubleshooting questions.
    Answer Question

McAfee

Application

I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

Interview was short with 3 rounds. Details on expectations was shared in the last round and was a surprise. Expectations shared during 1st round was different and what was shared in the last round was completely different.

Interview Questions
  • Did you create any customer success journey for the customers.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about McAfee

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

McAfee

Application

I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

Round 0: General Test : This was done through a third party vendor. Round1: Coding and DS - Simple coding questions and questions related to Resume. Round 2: Algos and puzzles Round3: HR - General HR related questions. Was not difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McAfee

Application

I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

Had three technical round and one managerial round. Medium level coding questions asked in interview. If someone having conceptual knowledge in DS Algo then it is easy to clear. Managerial is mostly on current work related question and basic knowledge on system design.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

I was interviewed in October 2021 by a lesser experienced person than me (though not an issue it felt weird because he wasn't able to frame his questions also). Also the one who took my interview was not the one who was originally scheduled to take up the interview as per the interview invite. Anyways I answered 6 of his 7 questions and felt I should be cleared to next round. Not an issue even if it was not cleared because this is an interview and perspectives can change. A week went by and there was no feedback. I sent a mail with no luck even after another week. I called up the HR for a feedback and guess what she never picked up my call. I tried after another week and this time she picked and when I asked for feedback she cut the call. I really don't know what I should say further about this experience. I have been interviewed by startups and companies larger than mcafee but never had to face such a bad experience. I always thought mcafee was a reputed company and I was so happy to even give an interview. But I didn't know that this company doesn't even have time and any process for hiring. Couldn't arrange proper interview and couldn't even give a feedback. Now I feel thank God I didn't get cleared. Absolutely horrible experience to say the least.

Interview Questions
  • Linked List Socket Poll Salt and Pepper Multithreading Threading APIs IPC C++ concepts

McAfee

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee in Sep 2021

Interview

I cleared one in-person round and one online coding round. Post that HR kept on rescheduling saying their interviewers are on sick leave every day. I gave up their drama. No respect for the candidate's time.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

McAfee

Application

I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

2 phone interviews, 5 onsite interviews, 1 HR interview are taken in the interview process at Mcafee. Most of them are technical and on security domain, designing and people manager based questions.

Interview Questions
  • 2. Few q/a from leet code 2 system design 1 q/a with director & VP

McAfee

Application

I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

It was a good interview Questions were basic java questions The interview process was very seamless There were 3 rounds of interview and 1 round of coding The interviewers were very understanding and I was offered the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (New Delhi)

Interview

Total of 3 rounds. 2 technical and 1 hiring manager round. At the end of it HR reachout to understand my compensation expectations and notice period. After all these rounds they ghosted me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McAfee

Application

I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

Lots of questions and then more questions. I was really challenged by all the questions. Some were easy and some were hard. The last question was the hardest question of all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 409 Interviews