MediaMath Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 174 of over 174 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

MediaMath

Application

I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

The recruiter set up an interview and sent me information about the company culture and collaboration. Right before the interview, they said they needed to reschedule and asked me to choose a new date. Once I chose a new interview date, I never heard back. Tread carefully if you decide to interview with this small business.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for the company?
    Answer Question

MediaMath

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

A recruiter reached out and asked my availability for a phone screen. Then she scheduled an interview with me. However, she never showed up to the video call. I emailed the recruiter and did not get a response.

4 people found this interview helpful

MediaMath

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MediaMath in Feb 2022

Interview

If they asked you to have a 2 hours screening test/interview, don't waste your time. It is a scam. They will tell you you are hired and asked you to buy office equipment. The company would never ask you to buy equipment and they will only ship them to you.

Interview Questions
  • Check the website to see the job opening and double check the "recruiter" is actually working in the company

MediaMath

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MediaMath in Jan 2022

Interview

They contacted me in January because they were interested in my profile. I did three different interviews with three different people. They were very friendly and the whole process only took a week. We are in March now, so I understand that I've not been selected ;) I just think that, next time, at least they should send a short message to the candidate to communicate their decision.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself, about your career, work preferences, previous experiences, traffic sources you have worked with...

MediaMath

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath in Oct 2021

Interview

1. speak with HR, 2. then, have a take-home test including SQL and business case and python 3. panel round. speak with the team and other teams that will work closely

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (Madrid)

Interview

I was originally contacted on Hired.com. Scheduled a phone call with one of their internal recruiters. Afterward had a phone screen with the VP of Engineering which was very conversational about projects I had worked on and technologies used. Finally, had a 45 minute React-based technical interview with two software engineers.

Interview Questions
  • Standard React exercise to evaluate my frontend skills. Involved rendering a list, sorting, and filtering.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

Had a phone screen which lasted about 20-30 minutes with the hiring manager . Then had a follow up interview with 2 team members and with the VP of Talent (2 separate zoom interviews, each about 30 minutes). It was a pleasant interview, we went over my experience and then they followed up with questions based on my experience in past roles. Then I did have a brief follow up call with the HM to go over some questions in relation to my interview with the team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your past experience? What was the RC responsibilities at your last job? How did you handle conflict or difficult situations?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly. A phone interview to start with for about 30 minutes and then 2 more Zoom interviews. Was given time to ask questions at the end. The Manager explained the overall business and what they were looking for. Everyone was very professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty solid. The biggest thing I liked was they always kept me up to date and checked in weekly even if there were no developments.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach the market and based on the product what are the lowest hanging fruit?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (Sydney) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had a positive interview process. The acquisition team is really friendly and very supportive throughout the whole process. They have a very thorough interview process to ensure that you are the right fit for the job role.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the job position? Explaining previous job/education experiences I also had to do a presentation since this job requires effective communication skills.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 174 Interviews