Microland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Microland Interview Questions

Interviews at Microland

2.7

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

The process is typical process with two interviews 1) team manager and 2) sales manager. It was a pleasant experience. The job position is for entry-level or new grad.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background.   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. Aptitude test- it consists of the general Aptitude questions
    2. Technical Interview- They ask questions about Networking, DBMS.
    3. HR Interview- Was the general HR round, with questions about relocation and working in shifts.

Office365 Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland (Mount Vernon, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Tech screen. Skype interview. Spoke with recruiter then was routed to talk to Microland Business Manager. Skype interview with target company, tech questions about products. The another conversation with Business Manager then screeners in India.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen? Can you pass a criminal background check?   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed. All I had to do was send in my resume. They emailed me back with a contact email so that i can contact the recruiter. She then emailed me some questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by petty cash?   3 Answers

VPN Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and I was offered the job. The manager was very upfront about the position that i was being interviewed for and there were no surprises after the fact. The interview was not extremely technical, but there were some general technical questions that related to VPN technologies.

Senior UI/UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microland in July 2020.

Interview

Consisted of 2 rounds
    1 will be technical and 1 will be managerial. Then HR will tell you they will process your offer letter in next 2-3 days. Then upon calling for some 10+times then they will say for one more managerial round. Then also upon clearing all the rounds then here is the twist. They will ask you to join for a contractual role for some months. (Note: They will never disclose this before and also no transparency till the end)

He Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was placed from college campus drive
    First round was group discussion followed by
    Second round was face to face interview followed by
    Third round was HR interview

Offer letter was given on the day of interview

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

First was telephonic. My interview was scheduled by recruitment agency. If you clear telephonic then face to face discussion is there. Face to face interview will be technical only. Then managerial round will be there.

Interview Questions

• What are you currently working on ?   1 Answer

Senior IT Service Desk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microland (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

The Interview consists two rounds. Both are technical round . The Interview was very easy and the Interviewer also so kind. Once I completed the Interview they have given the confirmation Immediately with out delay

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the previous job roles and responsibility from that he asked me the question. And asked me about the ITIL process. In that second round they asked me explain about the DORA process.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

It was simple and questions been asked from basic level like what you know from networking and server side,and simply like 1st level troubleshooting ,the interview was taken by the manager and the HR has conducted after 1 week

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.