Microland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Microland Interview Questions

Interviews at Microland

2.7

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. Aptitude test- it consists of the general Aptitude questions
    2. Technical Interview- They ask questions about Networking, DBMS.
    3. HR Interview- Was the general HR round, with questions about relocation and working in shifts.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

The process is typical process with two interviews 1) team manager and 2) sales manager. It was a pleasant experience. The job position is for entry-level or new grad.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background.   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed. All I had to do was send in my resume. They emailed me back with a contact email so that i can contact the recruiter. She then emailed me some questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by petty cash?   3 Answers

VPN Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and I was offered the job. The manager was very upfront about the position that i was being interviewed for and there were no surprises after the fact. The interview was not extremely technical, but there were some general technical questions that related to VPN technologies.

Office365 Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland (Mount Vernon, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Tech screen. Skype interview. Spoke with recruiter then was routed to talk to Microland Business Manager. Skype interview with target company, tech questions about products. The another conversation with Business Manager then screeners in India.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen? Can you pass a criminal background check?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

That was good, I like the interview process, it was smooth and really quick. All the rounds happen on the same day. So don't worry be cool, everything will go well.

Network Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

group discussion,followed by one-to -one communication round , technical round.final interview is at the office.the group discussion was on general topics,communication round was very easy just basic English questions.technical depended on the hr

Interview Questions

• company asked to sign an agreement on the day of final interview!   Answer Question

because the job involved night shifts

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a Skype interview. They took a lot of time to get set it up and it was a panel of two interviewers. Questions were not as I expected, I expected them to ask some algorithms but to my surprise, they kind of seemed not so interested in taking the interview.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me how many programming languages you know, and then what is the difference in python and c.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Initiated with resume handover to HR team, then telephonic,2 rounds of client interview, Overall the interview process was awesome
    Understanding on the Education,
    Interaction about previous work experience and responsibilities,
    Conversation about latest technologies and in-depth understanding
    flexibility on work shifts

IT Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microland (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process

Negotiation

good

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.