Miles Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Miles Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Miles Software

3.2

Java Developer Interview

Interview

I appeared for the interview during July 2014
    Aptitude test around 75 questions divided into 5 sections.... quants, logical,verbal... majority being pie chart , percentage and profit loss questions.. overall a bit Moderate written aptittude test
    The technical round with one of the employees
    lasted for about an hour... quetions on basic java fundamentals, multithreading, my final year project... was given the dice programme to perform
    I didmt get though to the tech interview
    The next round i.e. the HR round is the final round

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Miles Software (Thane) in May 2014.

Interview

Basic process. Aptitude, Technical Written,Technical PI and HR. Questions were pretty basic and related to software testing only. After giving the interview, HR took 1 month to call. Interview was pretty easy. Having good communication skills is a plus.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miles Software (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

I got referred by a friend who received an interview call online. The HR accepted my resume and asked me to come down for a drive. This was my one of worst experiences ever. After my first round and considering my CTC the HR asked me to wait for 1 and 1/2 hour then she told me that they are considering me for a team lead position and afterword they conducted all the rounds. The interview process included three rounds each with technical questions, even the final round with VP was technical. The entire process took 6 hours straight however there was no food accommodation or any snacks available. After cracking the interview the HR congratulated me and next day asked for my documents. After that we have had some back and forth but now the HR completely shut down the communication and haven't provided any offer and not responding to any mail, which is pathetic and very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. What is oop
      8. What is CTE in sql server
      9. How do you read execution plan   1 Answer
    • Round 2: 1. Tell me about your project, discussed every project in detail
      2. Write pseudo code for following,
       Given a an integener N > 1, print all digits 1.. N but when number is divisible by 3 then print Three in words, if number
       is divisible by 5 then print Five, if number is divisible by 3 & 5 then print Three & Five without using loop
      3. Two tables were given with data and asked to write result of inner, left, right and full outer join   1 Answer
    • Round 3: 1. Given following problem and asked to write pseudo code,
       Print repeated characters in a given string. For eg string is Grammer then output should be r & m as only these characters are repeated.

2. Where can you find the indexes of tables in sql query.

Provided overview of working in miles and working culture, it was pure discussion after I solved above problem   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miles Software (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

Completed in 1 day. 4 interviews. 3 techincal, domain, testing concepts and project combined. Last round with coo, jusy a formality. I already had an offer anf they decided to give me the same and sent me ctc breakup. I accepted the offer but later they sent me offer letter of 1 lack less saying that its the maximum for this band.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miles Software (Mumbai) in April 2012.

Interview

Functional round :- Will be taken usually by Senior or Grade 3/4 functional employee who is in projects,
    Senior Management grade 4 senior VP or Business head/Delivery head.
    HR Round, This is for finalizing CTC.

Interview Questions

• Related to Capital Markets, Mutual Fund Accounting, Portfolio Management, Trade cycle, terminologies used in performance and regulatory reporting.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miles Software.

Interview

HR team is very bad, too many HR (4-5 i think), currently only 200-250 employees, HR are only confused who they are hiring for, 2 round total, one HR & 1 technical.

Interview Questions

• asked about past exp & software used, challenges, why miles, basic sql query   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miles Software (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for .Net stream. Interview was mostly good. It was on a Saturday. Had 3 technical rounds. Questions were neither difficult nor easy. All rounds had same difficulty. All rounds were done within 1-2 hours. Finally, 4th HR round.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions related to .Net, few SQL questions, scenario based questions, jQuery ?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Miles Software in April 2009.

Interview

Face 2 Face and written test

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Miles Software (Mumbai) in November 2015.

Interview

Just 90 minutes before interview I received call from HR and was asked to come in 30 min early and the. They made me was for 60 minutes !! Wonder why was I asked to come early if interviewer wasn't present?

Since I was waiting for long time at reception I could observe lot of things. A lot of positions had vacancy so there were lot of people at reception. The HR wasn't co-ordinating for them the security guard at reception was co-ordinating!!

The company seemed to be in chaos. Probably because it was growing very fast.

Interview Questions

• Past experience   Answer Question
    • Fitment of my background with this role as I wasn't from exactly same domain   Answer Question
    • There were two back to back interviews. The second interview had no question. Regarding my experience but only about my present colony and its products. I tried multiple times to bring discussion to my work but the person wasn't very keen on it   Answer Question
    • Some questions on domain   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Miles Software (Mumbai) in June 2014.

Interview

Start with an aptitude test which one can rate as moderately difficult and two rounds of interview aftwe the shortlisting. The interviews were quiet extensive and grilling mostly all finance related questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about managing a portfolio for a paarticular client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.