Milestone Systems A / S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Milestone Systems A / S Interview Questions

Interviews at Milestone Systems A / S

2.6

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milestone Systems A / S.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews, as well as full personality assessment. Everyone I spoke to was incredibly kind. They couldn't say enough good things about the organization. It seems to be a great and collegial work environment.

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milestone Systems A / S.

Interview

Hiring manager sent me an email for a phone interview. I accepted and was sent an email to schedule. The interview went well and was informative. At the end of the interview I asked what the next steps would be and the hiring manager said an in-person interview would be the next step and he would send me an email that afternoon with proposed dates and times. I never received the email and never got a response to my follow up inquiring. I consider this highly discourteous and unprofessional although this seems to be the trend in the workforce today.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milestone Systems A / S (Beaverton, OR (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was referred by a current employee. The finance department staff were all in on the interview. The managers interviewed me separately, while the associates interviewed me as a group. THey all seemed very friendly and conducted the interview in an informal tone.

Interview Questions

• How do you account for the purchase of office supplies.   Answer Question

Inside Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milestone Systems A / S (Beaverton, OR (US)).

Interview

Submitted my resume on company website, then was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went really well. I was invited to do in-person interview at the Beaverton office and that went well too. I was told by the person I met with, that they would recommend that I continue in the interview process. After several follow up emails inquiring about the status I've heard nothing. As a professional courtesy the company should at least let me know that they appreciate my interest, but have chosen other candidates.

Interview Questions

Milestone Systems A / S Response

2 Sep 2016 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your comments. Human Resources recently emailed many candidates to provide a status update of the job they applied for. I hope you have received one earlier this week, and if not, please email me directly and I can provide you an update, at ceb@milestone.us. As a company, we do our best to follow up with each and every candidate that shows interest in Milestone.

Channel Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Milestone Systems A / S.

Interview

First round was the phone interview, second around was onsite, both were with the hiring manager, this was referred through the recruitment agency. The hiring manager asked many practical questions and industry knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What's your strategy to develop the business if you're on board?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Systems A / S.

Interview

Recruiter called, then emailed. Was filtered out for a call from the team manager, which then led to an online test / eval. After that - I was filtered out again for a visit to the Copenhagen HQ for a 2-hour interview with the team manager aswell as the senior European Director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to start with Milestone instead of staying where you are?   1 Answer

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Milestone Systems A / S (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview focuses more on your technical background but since my previous job was with a comoany that used to give trainings on milestone software and i was a trainer, i did not go through a long process of Q&A since i knew the product very well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.