Mindlance Interview Questions

Updated 28 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 83 of over 83 interviews

Applied online17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Mindlance

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mindlance

Interview

They just asked where I'm from and then told me that they weren't looking to recruit from that location. That's all. There was no other talk and then we hung up.

Interview Questions
  • Where are you from?
    Answer Question

Mindlance

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mindlance

Interview

It was an easy process and got the feedback quickly. Smooth interview and HR process altogether. It was an easy process and got the feedback quickly. Smooth interview and HR process altogether. It was an easy process and got the feedback quickly. Smooth interview and HR process altogether.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindlance

Application

I interviewed at Mindlance

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and interviewers were very open to question asked and everything was just as expected because you have to sell yourself and be good in your conversation. Overall it was a smooth process

Interview Questions
  • What are your challenges you have come across while working?

Mindlance

Application

I interviewed at Mindlance

Interview

First interview was great. Second interview with the owner was terrible. He was rude and dismissive. Made me never want to work for or with this company. Bad experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindlance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindlance in Jan 2021

Interview

first round is written test round if you clear the written test then go for interview process interview process have two round one technical and other is hr. most of people ask question are from array, string sometimes ask from data structure and algorithms

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindlance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindlance

Interview

Interview with recruiter went exceptionally well. Then she ghosted. I asked for feedback several times and was not answered. If this is how you treat candidates, I don’t want to work for your company!! Recruiters you are a reflection of your company and this experience was not good. Candidates are human and deserve respect and communication, especially during trying times like The Covid Recession. Do better!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mindlance

Application

I interviewed at Mindlance

Interview

Given three rounds of interview - Telephonic Conversation, Onsite and Final round. The process was quick and clear updates was provided for the each step. It includes normal discussion with the HR, first interview with the manager and the final interview with the senior management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindlance (New Haven, CT) in Aug 2020

Interview

Staffing agency, contacts you about assignments that match your skill set. I interviewed with Anthem Blue Cross for a temp assignment, via phone. Easy process, spoke to hiring manager answered questions about basic office work, data entry, etc, & was offered job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know how to use computer and learn new software?

Mindlance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance

Interview

A recruiter on LinkedIn reached out to me, had several phone screens with upper management and they let me know when they’ll get back to me with the logistics or the next steps. Forward to three weeks later, no word from them at all. Don’t know what their problem is but they should at least communicate with their applicants and not waste their time.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Mindlance

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mindlance

Interview

A Recruiter from Mindlance contacted me on Linkedin saying they thought I would be a good fit for a contract role that they had, and asked for my email to send me the job description. I was very excited about the role as it was with a reputable company in the Austin area, and I was eager to learn about next steps. Once I asked what the next steps were I never heard from this recruiter again, even after sending a follow up email. I am not really sure why he reached out to begin with and then never followed up again, but if this is how they treat potential employees I am glad the process didn't go further. Even if they ended up going with someone else, a follow up would have at least been nice.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews