Mindlance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mindlance Interview Questions

Interviews at Mindlance

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance.

Interview

A recruiter on LinkedIn reached out to me, had several phone screens with upper management and they let me know when they’ll get back to me with the logistics or the next steps. Forward to three weeks later, no word from them at all. Don’t know what their problem is but they should at least communicate with their applicants and not waste their time.

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance.

Interview

Interview was pretty unprofessional. Took place over the phone, and the interviewer talked to me as if I were stupid. (I happen to hold a doctorate in my field.) It was clear that even though they felt I was a "great candidate" that they hadn't bothered to look at my resume.
    I was then handed off an hour or so later to a "supervisor" who again talked down to me and treated me as if I were stupid. Upon ending the conversation I was asked for my SSN and birthday, which were huge red flags.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was still working. Of course I am still working.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mindlance.

Interview

A Recruiter from Mindlance contacted me on Linkedin saying they thought I would be a good fit for a contract role that they had, and asked for my email to send me the job description.

I was very excited about the role as it was with a reputable company in the Austin area, and I was eager to learn about next steps. Once I asked what the next steps were I never heard from this recruiter again, even after sending a follow up email.

I am not really sure why he reached out to begin with and then never followed up again, but if this is how they treat potential employees I am glad the process didn't go further. Even if they ended up going with someone else, a follow up would have at least been nice.

Interview Questions

• None- Recruiter reached out and never followed up again.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindlance.

Interview

I have only completed the initial phone interview but it was very professional, friendly and informative. I felt that the interview clearly explained the job functions. Nothing negative at all.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance (Telephone, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very nice staff, prepared me for interview with contracting company and advocated for my employment. I was given information about how the nexts steps would proceed and what information the company was looking for.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindlance (Union, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. The phone conversation went well and so I accepted the invite to meet in-person with the 'team'. The list of red flags in the interview kept growing, and I knew I didn't want the job half way through the interview. The interviewer also felt the need to discuss my immigration status. A co-founder of the company was asking me exactly how I was authorized to work in the US. He clearly did not know that "Citizenship and immigration status cannot be used against a potential employee during the hiring process according to The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). Employers must wait until after a job offer had been extended to require a worker to complete the Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Form and submit documentation that proves identity and employment authorization. It is lawful for an employer to ask an interviewee if they are authorized to work in the US."
    Although I knew I wouldn't be joining the organization, I ended on a polite note saying "If you need any other information from me, please feel free to reach out", to which the interviewer responded with a smirk and said "Oh I think I've got a good sense, I know everything I needed".
    And of course I never heard back from anyone after committing time to two interviews (phone and in-person). Being a Talent Acquisition professional, I have to say this organization has zero regard for candidate experience and they're headed towards a discrimination lawsuit.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindlance.

Interview

WORST recruiting agency I have worked with. Recruiter reached out to me via linkedin, took few weeks for the interview to be scheduled, she never followed up with me on the status of anything. She told me over and over again she will follow up with updates and process was still pending. I still have never received an update. If i did not get the job, that is fine - please communicate that with your clients instead of leaving things up in the air. Recruiter was Deeksha Mathur.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindlance (Fairfax, VA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

First telephonic and then exchange of resume. The interviewing person's voice was very soft and was hard to hear. Anyway, after some guessing, things were clear and the job got done.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very informative; they provided valuable information on the position and benefits. They shared information about the qualifications and their level of support to employees. They consistently checked in to help with the overall process.

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindlance (Cleveland, OH (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was more along the lines of on boarding and completing the checks and paperwork for my main company I work for. Everything was standard run off the mill inquiries. No surprises.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions based off my experience and made sure I was a viable candidate to work for my parent company I am contracted too.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.