Mindtree Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Mindtree

1,494 Interview Reviews

2.8

Module Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

First round was technical grilling for one hour by two interviewers. Second round was after a week and was again for an hour. This was again a technical grilling discussion by one interviewer. Third round was a techno-functional discussion with a program director. After all of these rounds, they said that they will not be able to move forward. I believe it's incompetency of the panel to decide whether a person is capable or not. Or there is politics involved behind the scene.

Customer Sales & Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree (Renton, WA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

hree interviews - one with a recruiter, another with a project manager, and a third with the team manager. You would get an email and then a phone call less than 10 minutes in between requesting your response and requests to schedule an interview that day or the next. The breakneck speed was a bit shocking, but can be appreciate if you’re in dire straights for work. The overall attitude was very direct, especially requiring justification for decisions made in your current career path. A few moments made me a bit wary during the interview, especially the final one. For one, there was a heavy emphasis on your video working on your computer. This makes sense with the current remote COVID operations. However, I was shocked that not a single interviewer had theirs on (there were about four people I was on call with during the two interviews). There was also mention during the interview of how I looked nice and my room looked organized, which made me feel somewhat uncomfortable as a young woman. However, I do not believe it was intentionally misogynistic and more attempt to show appreciation for the effort. Finally, there was a requirement to add recruiter on Linkedin in between interviews for verification purposes.

Interview Questions

• What actions are you taking to achieve your career and/or aspirational goals?   Answer Question

Senior React Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. After clearing all the rounds, HR said we need approval for this role.
    She said that within a week we will tell you the result. Now it's been 2 months. I think she will update me on 2021 or may be her watch is not working.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Good. The lady was calm and not intimidating.It started formal. and she asked about my current project and went to technical.Also she told about herself and her role and project too

Technician Interview

Interview

There was no interview since I was already working as a subcontractor of Mindtree. I was certainly glad that I got the direct hire with Mindtree though. Always expect technical questions based on the resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

It was very technical. Mostly on C# and ASP.Net, they were asking about threading and Async call back in C#. They also asked about image caching and it was a fine one.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I was interviewed for over 2 hours. In these 2 hours interviewer taken most of the time to explain the question which is unrelated and out of scope topic and which is also not correct scenario. I wonder how he made it to this level in mindtree. Also giving unrealistic answer if we ask how come this scenario will occur. Complete waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

• Complete Memory management related question for 80% of interview time in my hours   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree in November 2019.

Interview

After making it through phone and video interviews, plus a lengthy background check process (one month total process), I received and accepted a job offer with MindTree. A few days before my start date, I received an email that the position had been put on hold due to budgeting issues, might re-open in January. Heard back in February that the position had officially been rescinded due to "unexpected changes on the opportunity status".

Interview Questions

• General questions, more about customer service skills than technical questions.   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

1. Telephonic discussion ( Technical )
    2. WebEx meeting ( Managerial )
    3. Telephonic conversation ( Client )

Entire process took 1 months, decision was slow and hopeless.
    HR was not okay to offer salary what you expecting but once you decline the offer they are willing to offer as per your expectations, ideally poor HR discussion.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mindtree (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

Got an on-campus interview with them after talking to them at my local career fair. Interview was really simple, it was purely a behavioral interview and talking about your resume. I got an offer, which i rejected because they gave me an offer so soon that I wasn't sure if I wanted it because I hadn't seen responses to my other applications yet. Seems like they were desperate because they came back to me a few months after i rejected and asked if I was still interested after they raised their relocation compensation by a few hundred.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.