Mindtree Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Mindtree

1,403 Interview Reviews

2.8

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Good. The lady was calm and not intimidating.It started formal. and she asked about my current project and went to technical.Also she told about herself and her role and project too

Technician Interview

Interview

There was no interview since I was already working as a subcontractor of Mindtree. I was certainly glad that I got the direct hire with Mindtree though. Always expect technical questions based on the resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

It was very technical. Mostly on C# and ASP.Net, they were asking about threading and Async call back in C#. They also asked about image caching and it was a fine one.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I was interviewed for over 2 hours. In these 2 hours interviewer taken most of the time to explain the question which is unrelated and out of scope topic and which is also not correct scenario. I wonder how he made it to this level in mindtree. Also giving unrealistic answer if we ask how come this scenario will occur. Complete waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

• Complete Memory management related question for 80% of interview time in my hours   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree in November 2019.

Interview

After making it through phone and video interviews, plus a lengthy background check process (one month total process), I received and accepted a job offer with MindTree. A few days before my start date, I received an email that the position had been put on hold due to budgeting issues, might re-open in January. Heard back in February that the position had officially been rescinded due to "unexpected changes on the opportunity status".

Interview Questions

• General questions, more about customer service skills than technical questions.   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

1. Telephonic discussion ( Technical )
    2. WebEx meeting ( Managerial )
    3. Telephonic conversation ( Client )

Entire process took 1 months, decision was slow and hopeless.
    HR was not okay to offer salary what you expecting but once you decline the offer they are willing to offer as per your expectations, ideally poor HR discussion.

Software Engineer C1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

At the time of writing this review i am a final year B.E student from electronics. I was shortlisted for the interview after clearing the online exam. There were 3 rounds later, group discussion, technical followed by HR round.
    HR tries to evaluate your confidence and conversational skills in GD. Technical round will be easy if you are atleast good at basics in oops ,ds and algo. You will be asked to write a small program. Once you clear techninal, there is a 95% chance that you will be clearing HR round. He will check your loyalty towards company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mindtree (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

Got an on-campus interview with them after talking to them at my local career fair. Interview was really simple, it was purely a behavioral interview and talking about your resume. I got an offer, which i rejected because they gave me an offer so soon that I wasn't sure if I wanted it because I hadn't seen responses to my other applications yet. Seems like they were desperate because they came back to me a few months after i rejected and asked if I was still interested after they raised their relocation compensation by a few hundred.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

There were 3 stages. The first was a basic in person technical interview, they asked simple programming concept questions and SQL questions, as well as general interview questions. Then an online test that tested programming concepts, a logic test and quantitative test. You had 75 minutes to do 50 questions.
    Finally an HR phone call (behavioural)

Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process consists of an aptitude round, programming round, technical face to face. It is the best place to work. If you clear the interview and have other offers too, definitely go for mindtree.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.