Mindtree Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mindtree Interview Questions

Interviews at Mindtree

1,314 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree in February 2012.

Interview

First was two Rounds of Technical details and then there was 1 Round Manager which is basically behaviorial round and then was 1 Round Hr which is basically about companies worked.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

I had applied for a supply chain consultant position. The interview was pleasant. The interviewers were friendly and asked sensible and practical questions which could be answered from experience. The main focus was on the job responsibilites for the previous positions handled.
    They were good in explaining the open position they had and asked me what clarifications I needed. We talked about the company's policies and other main features.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a sudden demand for a new item which would cause production stoppage?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Technical rounds and phone screening interviews coding problems. Resume discussion and behavioral.
    The first round war a basic phone screen.
    Followed by a technical interview.
    After the technical interview there was a final technical interview with the clients.
    Focused mostly on c
    Performance optimisation
    Coding problems
    Project discussion
    Computer architecture questions

Interview Questions

• Basic Software engineering questions.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindtree (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Has technical round and client round. Technical round contained a set of expected questions. Interviewer himself was not strong on concepts and got doubts when I answered. Overall experience was good as the response time for each process was short.

Interview Questions

• Sample questions:
      How do you triage/trace OutOfMemoryException.
      Did you work on Spring Boot.
      Why do we need to go with Spring.
      How can we inject beans in Spring.
      Difference b/w BeanFactory and ApplicationContext.
      What is the default scope of the bean
      Do you know how many types of scope we can give for bean.
      Can you explain about the design patterns used in your Spring Project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

You take an online assessment, followed by an in person interview. It was casual and the interviewer was very nice. Some technical questions were asked, but it was mostly behavioral. Make sure you show up early because you cannot operate the elevator yourself. You have to call and they have t come down and help you get onto the floor.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an obstacle you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

There were two around interviews. Firs round is behavior interview, you were asked typical behavior questions. Second round is technical interview, asking you basic programming fundamentals. You will get letter on following couple days.

Interview Questions

• what is difference between class and object?   6 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Stillwater, OK (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was with a HR. Asked about normal behavioral questions and resume.
    Second round was a video call interview. Asked about work experience and quality of work performed and basic java questions like class, object, OOPS concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is a class and object?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2017.

Interview

there is no real interview, firstly they will send you online questions to finish. if you fail, dont worry, they will send you the same questions until you get it. then a phone interview about some silly questions. Then you will get the offer. no negotiation and either you take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

• What is Argv, argc in C/C++.... lol   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were two phone interviews, one behavioral and one technical. There were no programming questions in the technical interview. Just some conceptual questions, and the behavioral interview was like your typical behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain what the primary key and the foreign key are?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process completely online. It started with an assessment test. Then there was a technical phone interview. They took a long time to respond. I took the test and then the phone interview but then waited a month to hear back about any potential offer.

Interview Questions

• What are some object-oriented programming concepts?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.