Missguided Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Missguided Interview Questions

Interviews at Missguided

2.5

Systems Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online via Totaljobs. Within 1 working day I was contact by their Talent Acquisition Partner (who remained my main point of contact throughout the whole process). He was very friendly and knowledgeable and made an excellent impression as the first point of contact as well as very efficiently guiding me through the process without being overwhelming or pushy.

The interview process itself consisted of 3 parts...

1. 30 min phone interview with the Head of Development - this was to go over the job role, learn more about the company and the direction they were heading and to get a high-level view of if I was suited to the role.

2. Face-to-face interview at their HQ with the Head of Development and Systems Development Manager - this was mainly a situational competency based interview with a few technical questions as well to gauge how well I knew their tech. It was all quite informal and very relaxed and it definitely was like a 2-sided conversation rather than a list of questions I was just expected to answer.

3. 30 min Skype with the CTO. This again was informal and conversation-like. It covered some more competency based questions as well as explaining the vision for the company and the "big picture" of what the CTO wanted to achieve and also gave me the opportunity ask further questions.

I couldn't fault the company, the people or the role and it was a genuinely tough decision to decline the role but I did so as I was lucky enough to have a number of offers to choose from.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Just go and that's it. They don't do a proper interview, just go there, fill a form and they ask about your ID, proof of adress and if it is a busy time they ask you to start the next day.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

You go in sign your name on are form then they give you a form to fill in about your details and you just fill it in and then after you hand it into the person doing the interviews and he goes through it and then you have your 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• Any medical issues or anything that could affect me working   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Missguided (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

super easy and laid back. quite fun! it was a big group interview, got to know the managers, did silly group task (to get to know each other and the management team to get to know you and what your like - they took notes during this). Then there was a five minute interview (very easy) where they would ask very basic questions.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Missguided (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for a sales assistant job for the new Missguided opening in Bluewater. Couple of weeks after I applied I got a call from a Lady asking if I could attend a information session. On day of the information session we went through a quick brief PowerPoint explaining the company and a little bit about the founder which is Nitin Passi. After that we had to do two tasks which was an ice breaker and designing a night out outfit for a man and a women. A one to one mini interview followed these activities . We then got asked to come back for an assessment day which lasted 2 hours. As I showed up to the assessment day I was welcomed by two of the missguided team and they were so welcoming and lovely as we came into the room there was a table full of sweets and drinks for us to tell our self throughout the day. First the manager got us all to do the conga around the offices for a video clip for a future video for the next store to open . This also made us all at ease and just to let loose and have a bit of fun . the next thing was the room got split in half and had to go into different rooms to start the assessment session. We was then gave a couple of activities to do as pairs while we was getting assessed. We then had to do a boomerang picture with props to add to the future video and to show our personalities . This followed by a one to one interview . Mine was with the manager of the shop . She was so lovely and was one of the best interviews I've ever had she made it so quick , simple and less nerve wracking. Overall was a great experience . I got a email saying I didn't get it and I asked for feedback but then the next day more spaces were available and I was contacted and told I got the job and tomorrow is my induction day . Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Missguided (Chatham, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

My friend who works there commented on a Facebook post that was asking for people to apply my name, email and phone number. Around 4 days later I got a call from the manager asking if I could come to an interview. An email followed with the address, time and said to wear something fashionable. I arrived to the Bluewater store to find myself in a group interview with around 15 other girls. There were 4 current employers there doing the interviews one being the manager. We had to say two truths and one lie, pick an outfit for a celebrity and talk in general. A lot of the girls at the interview knew the 4 girls interviewing us all meaning they had a better chance at getting the job. We then had to go for a one to one quick 2 minute interview with one of the 4 girls and answer questions and say our availability. The email also said to bring my CV, passport, photo of myself and National Insurance number. They never took this off me to write anything down which was pointless. We got told we would hear back in a week. 2 days later I had an email saying I was unsuccessful. Very bias interview as all the girls who knew the interviewers got the job and group interview was far too big to allow people to generally get to know one another and see if they would be suitable to work for Missguided.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Missguided (Stratford, London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I found the group assessment process very fun, As it is Missguided you should expect the company's culture to be shown. It is a very female empowered session and you should be a customer of the brand to fit in the working environment otherwise I would suggest to maybe not apply.

Interview Questions

• If you where an item of clothing what would it be?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Missguided (Stratford, London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

phone interview -
    - they asked if you still wanted the job and asked your availability and said you would receive and email invitation (5 minutes max)

Group interview -
    - invited you to a 'assessment centre' in Stratford, London, which was a group interview
    - it was very impersonal and didn't look into the skill of the individuals
    - too casual and staff swore and encouraged swearing
    - told everyone to dress to their personality, not formal
    - got no feedback from the interviewer, and never got to show your skills (1 hour)

1:1 interview - asked:
    - availability again
    - previous experience
    - CV and passport (3 minutes)

Interview Questions

• why Missguided? (1:1)   Answer Question
    • if you were an item of clothing what would you be?   1 Answer
    • name on thing you would improve about Missguided   1 Answer
    • 3 words that describe Missguided?   1 Answer
    • whats your idea of good customer service? (1:1)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Missguided (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

-relaxed i think too relaxed,management were swearing and encouraged it which made it seem like it's how the working environment will be
    -involved activities
    -people got contacted the same day and given their hours . They said they would get back but they didn't considering my time spent on this process
    -over 60 people in session

Interview Questions

• - if you were a clothing item what would you be?
      - describe missguided in three words?
      - an interesting fact about yourself   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Missguided (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Group Interview - was pretty impersonal and didn't get a lot of feedback from the interviewers. Was told we would receive an email the following week letting us know if we did or not get the job. its now been 2 weeks and heard nothing ..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.