Mitchells & Butlers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mitchells & Butlers Interview Questions

Interviews at Mitchells & Butlers

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers.

Interview

Trial shift given, though policy has changed now to a stringent interview. Still will hire almost literally anybody. As a result the morale is dreadful and the gap between head office and front line staff is huge. Offers industry training and sponsorship though, so if you want to get a retail management foundation degree, go here and show a little potential, and be reimbursed or even sponsored to study for it and gain promotion and oh-so-slight pay rise once passed.

Interview Questions

• Can you work public holidays   1 Answer

Front of House Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers.

Interview

It was quick informal and very quick, only around 20 minutes. Asked about CV and how I work well as part of a team. I did not have any previous experience but training was provided.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers.

Interview

Online application which consisted of a CV and optional cover letter. This was proceeded by a video interview which asked 5 questions with 2 minutes to answer. Once successful an in person interview was arranged

Front of House Interview

Interview

The interview was informal and relaxed. We talked through my CV and it seemed like they used it as an opportunity to get to know me. It only lasted around 15 minutes or so.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After apply online invited to face to face interview. The interview was very easy. Easy, typical questions, nice atmosphere, I got this job. After interview I have 4 hours trail and after I start work full time for this company.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

online Harry application, then followed up by 1 on 1 interview with the general manager of the pub. was backed into an impossible question of why I wanted the job because I am also studying. not wanting to have to work a minimum wage job all my life when i have a degree must clearly be a problem

Interview Questions

• general questions to get an idea of my personality and how well i would fit into the team   Answer Question

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers (Loughborough, England (UK)) in August 2020.

Interview

Quick and easy. Made me comfortable. The questions was realistic. Tested me with the genuine questions. Walk around through the building gave me an idea about the business and kitchen set up. Applied and got an email next day about the telephonic interview. Later booked the face to face interview at site. Met Jon and Lynn and they were really great. Looking forward to work with Toby.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers (London, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

Started with lot of situation handling questions during telephonic interview, got a call for being shortlisted. then received an email from area manager with the next step along with documents.
    presented a brief business plan with swot analysis after visiting the place twice.
    later called for face to face final interview.
    BDM explained me the vision and goals and what he is looking for as the General Manager . the interview had personal and professional questions and answers from both ends. later i was told that next week I will be informed about the results.
    I was excited to get the results in my favor and i accepted the offer that was given to me.

Interview Questions

• what is important for me, individual performance or as a whole?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2020.

Interview

Applied through their Retail Graduate Scheme. Was initially asked to provide some video answers to questions which then led to an online interview and group task. Had a response within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• An instance where you felt pressure at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchells & Butlers (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a Phone interview which was used to assess whether my skills and experience were suited to the position and the company. This was followed by a face to face interview with a presentation on how I viewed the business and how I would develop it. Prior to this I was asked to visit the site several times to assess its strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

• What my observations were of the business   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.