MoreTasks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MoreTasks Interview Questions

Interviews at MoreTasks

2.9

Ecommerce Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoreTasks.

Interview

The interview was taken in a very professional manner with 2-3 rounds of selection. Due to COVID-19, it was a telephonic process. Questions were asked about the skills and general questions about myself.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MoreTasks (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2019.

Interview

Generally, Interview procedures are quite Tedious. Fortunately, This wasn't the case with Moretasks. Interview Process was quite interesting. Interviewer asked questions that sparked my curiosity. They not only introduced me to the customer service operation department but also allowed me to take up this opportunity. Interviewer asked me very good questions regarding my area of interests, what I enjoy doing, things I don't like etc. Enlightened me about CSO. I loved it! It was quite a pleasurable experience.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me more about my area of interest i.e. Financial Industry.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Interview was done very professionally and was very well conducted in 5 rounds. The interviewer made sure that i was comfortable while answering the questions and encouraged me to speak and gave me [patient hearing as well.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weakness along with many questions related to my professional and personal life and at the last round there was a written test as well.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MoreTasks (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2019.

Interview

The Interview Process was good. I was interviewed by four of the company members in four different rounds. The questions were related to my educational background and the profile I applied for. My presence of Mind, English Fluency, and Writing Skills was tested. The profile I applied for needs communication skills , so they focussed on that too.

Interview Questions

• They asked how can I describe my leadership skills?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MoreTasks (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2019.

Interview

Two step of interview Process first is my Practical test which is to check my software skills and my knowledge about the designing. And second is the face to face round which is good .

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the knowledge of the software and some technical questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gur Gram

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoreTasks (Gur Gram) in October 2019.

Interview

They believe trust and confidence.
    They don't need over confidence .
    Who gives the Value for the customer and the people they can easily face the interview. But entire interview based on confidence.

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoreTasks (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2019.

Interview

Firstly, I got interviewed by HR. The question asked were general.Then, I was given to write content on two topics. I was evaluated on the basis of my interview and writing skills.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MoreTasks (Jalandhar, Punjab) in October 2019.

Interview

There were three rounds in interview process in which questions about family background , Experience description, Skills etc were asked and Written rounds is there in which various questions were asked related to customer support.

Executive Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MoreTasks (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2019.

Interview

I came here for the job- Content Writer on 15th October 2019 and was asked to write an article on 'Healthy Relationship'. I cleared the first stage(written exam) of the interview followed by two HR rounds as a Content developer. After successfully completing all the three rounds I got selected and choose to join from the next day itself.

Interview Questions

• What format came to your mind to write this article( Healthy Relationships)?   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MoreTasks (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

The process was easy and effective . Had three rounds with various department heads. Had an amazing experience going through the process.
    Every aspect of my candidature was given weightage.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.