MoreTasks Reviews

Updated 9 Sep 2020

4.5
MoreTasks CEO Sumit Agarwal (no image)
Sumit Agarwal
Cons
  1. "Great Company to grow and learn"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at MoreTasks full-time for more than a year

Pros

- open minded environment -great team work oriented culture; people work as family and less office politics than other companies -engaging director -employee centric policies such as great insurance and other benefits.

Cons

-long hours can be hectic.

2. "Working full time in Moretasks"

Current Employee - Executive Graphic Designer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at MoreTasks full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues with understanding values

Cons

There are no cons in this company

3. "Worst MD !!"

1.0

I worked at MoreTasks full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team is better than the MD. Atleast you will find supportive and helpful team members.

Cons

II worked in the Customer Service department under Abhimanyu. I have never seen a person worse than Mr. Sumit Agarwal. MoreTasks as a team has got a lot of potential, but Sumit is not fit to be a leader. Such egoistic, boastful and horrible person he is. The only thing he knows is to differentiate between employees, He can stoop down to such an extent that if he dosen't like you as a person irrespective of how hard you work, he won't offer you his food sitting in the same table with his group of "mentees". He will insult you every now and then. So think twice before joining MoreTasks.

Director

Hello, Greetings from the team of MoreTasks!! We , the MoreTaskers always strive towards finding the silver lining in the black clouds. I am glad you atleast found the team potential. You confirmed that we are hard working. This is really encouraging for all of us. I cannot challenge your personal judgement when it comes to Sumit, MD as you say. Everyone has their own perception, and we respect the interesting stuffs you wrote. This is actually enlightening. I do not think, Sumit shares food with people whom "he likes" !! I mean can you wonder we doing such great even in this lockdown if the only a chunk of people and not the entire team was performing good? Anyways, it will be hard to explain you. The reason being if something like food could be considered to judge someone's hardword and not what we reward them with, I feel pity and would take an excuse to write anything further. However, from next time I wish you had the privilege of tasting the delicious food Sumit brings. Trust me, you would not have waited for his invitation. We don't. With Loads of Love, Team MoreTasks.

4. "Pathetic CEO !!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at MoreTasks full-time

Pros

Team and workplace is good

Cons

I was employed in the customer service department. I left my job in 2019. Mr. Sumit Agarwal , CEO thinks he is the God. Too much of favoritism inside the company. CEO has his own set of favorite employees. If you fall into that group good for you, if you don't fall into that group your life will be hell. CEO always boasts about his achievements. Height of stupidity. They hire with lots of promises, please don't fall into the trap.

Director

Hello, What you call favourite people are actually the team members who lead their respective departments. I fail to understand what favouritism is to you but the fact is that these are a chunk of people who take the responsibility of smooth functioning overall. If you take this as partiality, I would suggest why did not you be a part of the same? Nobody gets to hold those set of responsibilities from Day 1. It literally takes many efforts to build a reputation like that. I hope you understand- With Power, comes Responsibilities. With Loads of Love, Team MoreTasks

5. "Approachable and Friendly"

5.0
    Current Employee - Prospect Analyst- Business Development and Marketing in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at MoreTasks full-time

Pros

Friendly and easily approachable colleague with full transparency.

Cons

No cons in the company

6. "Nice work enviornment"

Former Employee - Commercial Sales Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at MoreTasks full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive Down to earth CEO , growth opportunities

Cons

No fixed routine, bad management

Director

Hello, Thankyou for writing to us. Every feedback matters to us. However, we would like to bring to your attention that the management constantly strives towards improving the experience the team members have at MoreTasks. It has been almost a year when we have introduced the payroll mechanism to people which has made everything even more transparent. Team members can now download their payslips,check their TDS, apply for leaves and keep a record of the same, check important company wise announcements etc through the same. Every single team member be it Full Time or Intern has access to the app. We constantly try to engage with people and try to understand if any of the team member is facing any sort of difficulty, even within the team itself. There are regular meetups too . However, if you ever face any problem never hesitate to drop as an email at hr@moretasks.com. We are always there for you. Talking about having no routine , I would say as team members working at the client side have to work in different shifts and this is something we clearly highlight in the very first call of the selection process. Let me tell you not a single team member has ever worked even a minute above the scheduled shift timings. We prioritize a lot on the well being of our team. Do write us back if you have any more concerns. With Loads of Love, Team MoreTasks.

7. "Comfortable Work space"

Current Employee - E Commerce Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at MoreTasks full-time for less than a year

Pros

The supportive team with a helpful nature makes it very exciting and easy to work.

Cons

No Cons as such in the organisation

8. "Okay"

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at MoreTasks full-time

Pros

Company status is all okay okay

Cons

Many to Many relation

9. "Work Environment"

Current Employee - Executive Content Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at MoreTasks full-time

Pros

The best thing which I liked most about the company is the working culture and that is because of the people I am working with. I really love my work and try my best to learn every day with full energy. I have been successfully doing the same and for this, I would also like to give credit to the more takers as they created such a kind of environment that anybody can fit in the puzzle. coming to the office every day and the

Cons

We have to work on Saturday as well. Surely in a way, this will help in our profession but this is the only Con I found at this place.

10. "1st Review"

4.0
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at MoreTasks full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good environment, Good people what else do you need?

Cons

Work on Saturdays is a pain

Found 63 reviews