Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.5

Patient Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmer, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Palmer, MA (US)).

Interview

The interview was at my place of employment at the time. The hospital had a few departments out sourced to Morrison Health Care. The interview was pleasant and cheerful.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about Morrison health care.   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Decatur, AL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Registered online then got called a day later to come to interview. Then after the interview I had to wait then day then I got job offer. I'm still waiting for a start date and everything but I know I will like working for them.

Sr. Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I have transferred a few times with Morrison and this was the easiest by far. From my initial conversation with the recruiter to my start date we have been in constant communication. I even sent some emails after hours on the weekend not expecting a reply and was surprised and thrilled when I saw a response the next morning. There was always follow up that made this transition seamless and put my mind (and wife's mind) at ease. Thank you again

Interview Questions

• I was asked by the hospital CEO how I plan on changing the culture in the department.   Answer Question

Diet Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

It was easy, though you get a vague description of job duties after they list the actual responsibilities of the position. You'll notice as soon as you begin your first week on the job. The hiring manager really tries to sell the position they need filled. Take it as a grain of salt. Make sure you ask plenty of questions to really know what you're getting yourself into and that's with any job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation or patient?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

Professional and thorough. Started with phone screening with recruiter. Second and third interviews were with group panels and also had a final phone interview with marketing director. Everyone was pleasant and prepared with probing questions.

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Rochester, MN (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager, some interesting questions but job related to find the best candidate. A little lengthy but thorough. I could not ask for a better interviewer and your of the facility. They have it together.

Travel Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Use of technology made the process quick and efficient. The Recruiter initiated process and informed me of next steps of process by phone and email. He gave me feedback after each step that was good to use during next step. Each person from operation were informative and rated high from me for sincerity and integrity. The game changer for me .

Dining Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and manager/supervisor of patient dining. Pleasant. Straight forward questions. I usually feel like I bomb interviews, because no matter how much i prepare, they never ask the questions Im expecting them to ask. The process went by quickly and tomorrow I have a 3rd interview tomorrow....

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Great location for testing was selected, the chef there was very helpful and friendly, made the process very smooth, The hotel was also very nice also.I actually missed my first plane and ended up having to pay out of pocket for another ticket,. I was also able to rent a car to get around the city.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online via website. Completed the virtual interview that Morrison requests that had about 5-6 questions. Then received an e-mail asking if I would like to participate in a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.