Morrison Healthcare Reviews

4.3
Morrison Healthcare CEO Tim Pierce
Tim Pierce
1,755 Ratings
Pros
  • "There are lots of opportunities for growth(in 157 reviews)

• "Great company with plenty of opportunity for advancement(in 139 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is sometimes not balanced(in 86 reviews)

• "Long hours working in the field(in 74 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love it here!

10 Jun 2021 - Clinical Dietitian in Marietta, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare is a very inclusive, diverse company that emphasizes patient and client satisfaction. As a new grad, Morrison gave me a great opportunity to progress as a growing dietitian while providing me with all of the training and benefits that I needed. Leaders with this company are very open to any and all conversation and have supported me from day one.

Cons

I've been with Morrison a short time (~2 months), and I've had nothing but good experiences so far. There is a slight disconnect between the clinical and food service side, but steps are actively being taken to close that gap and become more cohesive.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

You need a great company to work for with every chance to move up?

14 Jun 2021 - Assistant Director in Charleston, WV
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for this company for a short time now and I can tell that care about their employees. They provide you with all the necessary training and even give you enough training class to do your job effectively.

Cons

I can't find any cons. If you want a company who strive for diversity then you are coming to the right company.

3. 5.0

Retention Review

11 Jun 2021 - Associate Director of Food and Nutrition Services in Charleston, WV
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are lots of opportunities for growth with the company. The company is open to new ideas from diverse group of people and make sure everyone feels included in the work atmosphere. The company always wants the employees to keep educating themselves and improving on a regular bases.

Cons

Some of the meeting and conferences could be consolidated.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

The Company has endless supply of knowledgeable personal available at all times for support.

14 Jun 2021 - Dfns in Bullhead City, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Your voice is very much appreciated and wanted to help grow our company for the needs of our patients and staff. Great medical benefits with lots of room to grow.

Cons

I have not come across any negative people with in my dealings with staff.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Always supported and part of a team

3 Jun 2021 - Director Food & Nutrition Services in Wallingford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

I feel the support of my team leaders every day. There’s a way to just say that you support someone vs. actually supporting them, meaning it, and following through. The leadership team at Morrison does that 100%. They practice what they preach in all aspect of the business. You are able to ask difficult questions and receive straight forward answers. They are patient focused and employee focused. The goal is to teach every employee ways to learn and grow in their line of work.

Cons

It is a contract company, so there are always challenges when working with the client side of things. But that comes with the business.

6. 5.0

Morrison Healthcare Review

11 Jun 2021 - Dfns in Durant, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

Weekends and nights off, insurance benefits, great training, strong team and resources and a clear path for advancement.

Cons

I know that no job is "perfect," but since covid, staffing has been a challenge. Government hand outs haven't helped the situation, but I'm not giving up!

7. 5.0

THE BEST hands down!

26 May 2021 - Food Service Director in Princeton, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison healthcare knows what their clients and patients needs and as front line providers, the company arms us with the latest culinary, technological and leadership support for us to deliver the services to our clients. Makes work so much more easier. Transparency from leaders top down is awesome! So proud to be part of such an amazing organization.

Cons

None really. Don't blame the company and their initiatives simply because the person who delivered the message didn't do it well, or the people you work with may not be pleasant. The organization has it's heart and mind in the right place and they are leading the healthcare food service industry because they are treating their people right, and providing all the resources we need to do our work well.

8. 5.0

Excellent Company

14 Jun 2021 - Systems Director of Nutrition in Palo Alto, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They get the people part right! Great Culture Tremendous room for growth!

Cons

Not one at the moment.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best employer by far!!!

11 May 2021 - Director of Dining Services in Gilbert, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the many reasons Morrison Healthcare is one of the best employers is because they provide a great work/life balance, best work culture and enviroment and very competitive salary. Morrison. provides education opportunities and limitless opportunities to advance. they give you all the tools and then some. it is up to you to decide how successful you are within the company.

Cons

Morrison Healthcare is a contract Management company, so with that being said your contract could end and you would need to seek employment elsewhere. possibly within the company if there are opportunities in your area. for an individual with a family this maybe hard, for someone willing to travel and relocate the opportunities are everywhere. insurance benefits are awful. they don't cover much and the deductable is very high.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your constructive feedback as it will help to continue to grow and support our employees. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

10. 5.0

Morrison healthcare review

14 Jun 2021 - Executive Chef
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company offers Fair pay, Great Benefits, Great people to work with.

Cons

Hiring shortages during Covid create a difficulty for filling positions.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,504 Reviews