Morrison Healthcare Reviews

4.1
Morrison Healthcare CEO Tim Pierce
Tim Pierce
1,866 Ratings
Pros
  • "There are a lot of opportunities for growth(in 179 reviews)

• "As a Patient Service Manager working for Morrison Healthcare they provide all the(in 175 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Preaches work life balance but to advance you tend to have to sacrifice it(in 96 reviews)

• "long hours and slow promotion times(in 87 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Morrison Healthcare Great Foodservice Company!

Nov 30, 2021 - Clinical Nutrition Manager in Scranton, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare is a great company to work for. I have been with this company for the past 6 years and they truly show appreciation to their employees. They have development plans to help with career growth and development. Looking forward to what upcoming years with the company has to bring!

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Employer Representative

Hi there! We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Director

Jun 17, 2021 - Director of Food and Nutrition
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great career advancement opportunities. Lots of support and knowledge from peers and leadership.

Cons

Challenging hiring pool for hourly staff.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 21, 2022 - Patient Experience Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of room for growth and travel, you get to work/network/communicate often with others in your region. its a really fun job.

Cons

no cons at this time

4. 3.0

Large Company

Jan 15, 2022 - Pediatric Dietitian in Charlottesville, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well-established international organization Clinical Ladder to advance in career Benefits (although mediocre in my opinion)

Cons

Mediocre maternal leave. 6 weeks paid leave at 75% of salary. If you want to take more, it's unpaid unless you use PTO. I wish my department was hired directly under UVA Health, because they receive excellent benefits with 8 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We know our associates work hard every day. If your manager isn’t doing a good job of appreciating your hard work, please connect with our HR Support Team. Without your contributions, we can’t serve our patients well. Thanks for being a part of the Morrison Healthcare family!

5. 5.0

Great company

Dec 30, 2021 - Retail Manager in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits for the job

Cons

Learning on the fly with little training

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best place to work

Dec 30, 2021 - Communication Intern in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison is blessed with leadership that leads by example in terms of treating everyone with utmost dignity and respect.

Cons

Too many free lunches for employees.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

7. 3.0

Great job

Jan 10, 2022 - Regional Director of Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Some area there is no advancement

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overworked

Jan 8, 2022 - Nutrition Manager in Berkeley, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Structure in place as far as sticking with Morrison program

Cons

Senior Management is very two faced and fake.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. It is unfortunate that your time here was not what you’d hoped. Your recommendations will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.

9. 3.0

Salary

Jan 7, 2022 - Clinical Dietitian in Charlottesville, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment and benefits.

Cons

Difficulty increasing salary in large corporation.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A company that values it's PEOPLE!

Dec 22, 2021 - Retail Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growth within the company and the tools, training & resources to get you there!

Cons

Knowing what's going on with changes and updates, the communications can be overlooked sometimes.

Employer Representative

Hi there! We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience with Morrison Healthcare. We appreciate your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,654 Reviews