Motif India Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Motif India Infotech Interview Questions

Updated 17 Feb 2019

2.8

Sort:

Interview

Hiring process is very simple, if you're good in English with both verbal and written part. You are definitely gonna get selected.
    Interview process involves a written task, verbal task and a personal interview where they basically checks how fluent and confident you are.

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Bhopal) in June 2015.

Interview

five-stage process of interview.
    Writing test
    typing speed test
    logical online test regarding customer support services
    two HR round
    They want to know about you in all. Sometimes they check with telephonic conversation if the job is related with telephonic support.

Interview Questions

• They want to know about you and are you ready to work for rotational shift or not.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Udaipur, Rajasthan) in July 2016.

Interview

It is good..total 7 rounds was there.
    1. Essay writing
    2. Aptitute test
    3. Typing test
    4. HR intro
    5.Call listening round
    6. Online research
    7. Manager round

They will test all your ability..so just be confident..interview process is easy if u"ll know the basic communication english

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about urself?
      2. Why u choose motif?
      3. Why BPO   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be prepared with ur basic communication skills.be confident..

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad) in July 2013.

Interview

• HR face to face interview
    • Typing test
    • Essay writing.
    • Final Interview
    • Interview Questions
    • Document verification and Introduction to the CEO's of the company with the IT dept and Complete HR team.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Motif?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad) in April 2012.

Interview

It was tough still interesting. It took 5 rounds and almost 6 hours.
    1. PI with HR manager
    2. Essay writing for grammar skills and creativity
    3. Typing test
    4. Online test(Logical, comprehensive, grammar)
    5 Final PI with the Management personnel

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Motif and BPO sector?   1 Answer
    • As being an engineer , why you want to join BPO and leave IT field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary package

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad) in August 2014.

Interview

It was the longest interview of my life stretched over 2 days and in total over hours of Q&A from 5-6 members. I am sure they wanted the best one to join their team.

Interview Questions

• Describing real time situation and how did i handle them. Whether I could take stress at work and what innovations suggestion I had done in my previous job role.   Answer Question

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process has 3 rounds. The access the candidates really well first by one-to-one interview with the HR team which follows up with a test conducted to analyse your general ability and if you qualify, the final round of interview with the operations manager of the firm.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad) in August 2010.

Interview

Firstly you are interviewed by the HR Personnel in which some basic questions and some field related questions are asked. After the interview you are given to write an essay on a topic which is pre-selected by the panel. This topic can be from current issues or any abrupt topic. Once you clear the first round and the essay test, your IQ test is taken. IQ test is a short online exam, which includes testing your typing speed. It also includes questions from basic mathematics, Logical Reasoning and English Grammar. Once you clear this interview you are interviewed by the Process Manager. Upon clearing the interview of Process Manager you will be interviewed by the Team Leaders or Line Managers of that particular process in which you are applying. This might be a Group/Panel interview or 1:1 interview. Mine was a Group Interview. Upon clearing this, you will be selected.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate the given problem from 1 to 5 which represent the sentiments from very negative to very positive respectively. Then you are given a particular textual feedback/situation of a particular company.   1 Answer
    • What tag would you use to get this output from the search engine   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was a fresher, so no scope for negotiations. As far as my knowledge goes, unless you are applying for a managerial position or above, negotiations are not entertained in motif. This is because they already give many extra perks upon joining.

CRS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad) in February 2010.

Interview

was easy..bt time consuming

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad) in June 2012.

Interview

I went for the interview, but they were hiring for voice process, i want to go for a non voice international call center.

because i want to go for a non voice international call center

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.