Motif India Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Motif India Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Motif India Infotech

2.7

C S R Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech.

Interview

It was a lengthy interview process and took more than 6 hours to complete. They assess all the qualities before making an offer
    Personal Interview
    Grammar Test
    Reasoning Test
    Essay
    Final Round with the Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

Interview

Hiring process is very simple, if you're good in English with both verbal and written part. You are definitely gonna get selected.
    Interview process involves a written task, verbal task and a personal interview where they basically checks how fluent and confident you are.

Application

Interview

First was personal interview, which I was able to clear easily.

Then typing round, which required me to type atleast 25 words per minute

and then interview with the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in February 2019.

Interview

First there was essay writing. Students were shortlisted and there was a verbal test. Then typing test where they check accuracy and lastly eCommerce test. And after selecting students, there was an interview round.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Nagpur, Maharashtra).

Interview

it was aptitude test followed by online test and telephonic interview. Interview was easy and casual as long as your communications are good you are good to go. during mine the interviewer was supportive and explained work culture at motif clearly.

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech.

Interview

We went around 8 A.M in the morning and we had to give English test and stuff and then I was called up for the P.I at around 3 A.M in the morning.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about night shifts and formal questions   Answer Question

C S R Interview

Interview

It was a walk in interview. 2 rounds of HR interview. Genral Questions on hobbies and likings. It was overall an easy interview process, but long process. Was waiting long for my turn as there were many applicants.

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Bhilai) in March 2018.

Interview

Campus recruitment drive

1. Essay round (One essay was to be written out of two options.)
    2. English aptitude test. ( Two parts - 1. MCQs based on various emails/letters 2. Unseen Passages)
    3. E-Commerce tese (Basically you have to google and follow steps mentioned in the questions given to answer them. This test is to check how comfortable you are with surfing e-commerce websites.)
    4. HR interview (Basic questions to check your confidence and fluency in English. Mostly they tell you about their company and give you necessary details.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhilai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Bhilai) in March 2018.

Interview

There are total 4 rounds:- 2 written tests followed by an e-commerce round which has no elimination and finally the interview. !st round was essay writing on which grades are assigned & further rounds are dependent on your grade.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself which is not mentioned in your resume.   1 Answer
    • If you wanted to work in a bpo then why did you choose engineering?   1 Answer
    • Why don't you go for further studies?   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Visakhapatnam) in February 2018.

Interview

There would be 5 stages of recruitment process:
    1) essay writing - basically focus on content, grammatical and spelling mistakes.
    2) aptitude test - basic English and logical solving questions
    3) interview- focus on communication and stress management
    4) typing test followed by e-commerce test - easy to crack with logical skills.
    5) Final interview - deals with lots of logical questions and a friendly debate.

Within 10 mins after clearing the last round, the offer letter is in my hand.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.