Mphasis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mphasis Interview Questions

Updated 24 Apr 2018

2.7

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

1st round is online test which consists of apti, reasoning, programming outputs, the result declared a day after the test followed by interview of hr round and interview of technical round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

F2F interview and the interview process was easy. There were 2 rounds of interview , one technical and other managerial round. Later was the HR round of interview. The interview was easy.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

29 Jan 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pontiac, MI (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very simple and fairly easy. Not many technical questions or indept drilling. Interviewer is very lax and makes you feel comfortable. Interview did not last longer than 20 minutes and the interviewer has a conversation with you more than drilling you on how to do things.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a user who's laptop is on a blue screen?   1 Answer

15 Jan 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Through an external institute. First it was a written test through AMCAT and later a vocal/English skills test , Personal interview with a technical/HR round at the external institute. After these rounds the on-boarding took a few weeks

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I totally had four rounds of interview. First with Mphahis internal telephonic screening, then telephonic screening with Client, one more telephonic screening with client and followed to it Skype call with Panel.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question were resume based and current project   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

If they offer you a position in USA for a contract better get away from the offer.
    They come to you only to satisfy their clients and once your h1b meets an RFE they don't even care for it. the management is done by under rated programme managers.

They won't pick your calls and don't respond to your emails. In my 10 years of experience i heard about so many companies none of them competes with this company in its stupidity

15 Jan 2018 – Brand Manager

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Basic interview questions on Java and OOPS. Then some explanation on the previous projects. Then it was with HR which is a very regular one.They dont take much time in letting you know the result.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

15 Jan 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We continuously look forward to grooming us better every day as we go forward.

UX Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

They had me do a really cool problem, which is usually a red flag (Silicon Valley "brain rape") but I trusted them. They hired me ASAP because I did really well.

Interview Questions

• Huge test on wall sized whiteboard.   1 Answer

Devops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis (Columbus, OH (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a call from recruiter. Then they have scheduled an interview with internal panel and then 2 Interviews with client.
    All are Skype Interviews
    Technical questions were asked. There was a group discussion.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

1) Resume Screening - they will screen the resume for keywords, then Phone Screening/ Interview by a Sr. BA for 30-45 mins, then face to face (if necessary), then client interview

Interview Questions

• basic questions like BA skills, BRD/ FRD/ Use Case etc, Stakeholder management, situations, SDLC, SQL, Data analysis   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.