Mphasis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mphasis Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

2.7

Entry Level Automaton Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mphasis in January 2020.

Interview

1. I read and heard that it is good for freshers but I had a whole different experience with them.
    2. I had an interview for the position couples of the day before. The interview was going not bad but not great either, as I am freshers with lack of practical experience, was struggling here and there but as an interview instead of making me calm or relax a bit they made fun of me on the fact that I don't know something or I am writing wrong code. I don't think so this how one should treat others.
    Failing in the interview is already decrease the moral but listening interviewers are making fun of you and also asking questions is like a big insult and zero confidence.

It is said that you learn something from every failed interview and is true but this interview made me remind that still many people around take in pride by making fun of other people.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

5 rounds starring with telephonic and then face to face. And after clearing all the rounds there is no communication from their side. They will leave you dey without any clear answer.
    wasted my time on working day.

Interview Questions

Interview

two rounds of interview.
    1.Technical
    2. Behavioral
    just basics of all computer science you learn in undergrad. keep in mind for the algorithms and implementations, also databases. This was 4 years ago in India i don't know how much it will be helpful. However, most of the interviews when you join to a company as a fresher they will be looking to see hoe much you understnd the subject and wht you know about it that the others may have over looked. So, the best way to make sure you get that entry into the IT world is to prove yourself and to stand out in the crowd. Lastly, do what you love.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

They try to sell you on the job where there's a required 11 week training and required relocation afterwards. The pay depends on the city's cost of living. During the training they teach you hot industry skills.

Interview Questions

• What programming language are you most comfortable with?   Answer Question

Interview

There were three sections for the online AMCAT test. It comprised of mathematic,logic,and a coding section. It is best to allocate around two hours for the test. There was a following online interview a few days later.

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Questions on java 8, spring, oracle SQL, maven , Git
    Core java - Concurrency/Exception Handling
    maven build process\dependency management
    Git pull vs fetch
    IDE usage
    Unit and Integration testing strategies
    Explain in depth about roles and responsibilities in most current assignment
    Explain builder pattern

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

As I appeared for Java profile. They asked everything based on my profile and experience(project). Mostly Java basic along with spring and web services and hibernate.

After profile got shortlisted by Mphasis I went through 4 rounds, 2 technical, managerial round and HR discussion.

Ensured by them that in upcoming week I will get confirmation call before releasing offer till then now that day not came.

As per consultancy they informed that I cleared my all round and shortlisted for offer release and I will get it very soon.

Interesting incident they shooted one small video on experience and success story.

These all process happened on Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park. I not aware about the actual intension. Either it's a publicity or showcasing but for me it was totally time waste.

They didn't not responded with any response. whatever is they case I have right to know the status of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal question from Java Oops, Collection and Thread.

Web service: write down how you implementation Rest service in your application and describe all Annotations used by me.

Hibernate Mapping and Caching machnism

Spring boot and Mircoservice basic questions along with architecture.

How Microservice work internally and communicate.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Technical round went for half an hour and the interviewer asked all basic questions. Not tough I would say. Be prepared with your technical skills. After 1st round, I did not get any call for the next 2 weeks & suddenly on 3rd week I got the call from them.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

1st round was Amcat test
    2nd round was technical f2f
    The interviewer was not prepared and was doing his own work during my interview
    Interview last for 5 min and still giving all answers he rejected me
    I don't know why..
    He was very rude and had attitude

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Two sections of multiple choice questions for logic and math, and two programming questions. Phone interview comes after the test. There is not much to study for and the whole progress will take about three hours.

Interview Questions

• 'A' started a business with $270,000 and 'B' joined him three months later. How much money did 'B' invest if the profit share of 'A' at the end of the year was 3/5 of the total profit?   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.