Multidots Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

Other8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Multidots Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Multidots Solutions

Interview

Multidots interview process was straightforward to understand and it should be like this because this process is an excellent process to attract candidates to the company or organization. overall the interview process is very good.

Interview Questions
  • Q: They asked me about the WordPress Coding Standards. Q: Which plugins you have developed and worked on?
    Answer Question

Multidots Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Multidots Solutions

Interview

The Interview Process is simple & Transparent. The Question asked during interview Part is basic .The interviewer gives a proper explanation of a question and straight Forward. overall the interview process is very good.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2h

works at

Wipro

Off topic: I had been struggling with low salary for many years and it was all my mistake. I switched this time with 100% hike. Still my mental state has been not well. I get more anxious and worry all the time about my future my job etc. I am not able to enjoy anything. Just feel so low all the time and feel everyone is doing so well in their lives except myself. How do I change myself for better ?

22 Comments

Tech India

160.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Multidots Solutions~991413
Join the conversation on

Multidots Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Multidots Solutions

Interview

The interview Process is very simple and transparent. The thing that I liked most about the interview in Multidots is all the basic questions were asked and the interviewer was very supportive and encouraging. There was a friendly environment during the interview which was very helpful. The interviewer gives a proper explanation of a question and also proper time for answering the questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • All the basic questions were asked about the programming language, projects that you have worked upon, about the internship and also the basic questions of web development technology like HTML, CSS, JS , etc.

Multidots Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Multidots Solutions

Interview

The Interview process is very good. I did not feel nervous or scared when I was in front of the interviewer. The questions are technical which is good for the recruitment process. I liked the way that they appreciate when our answers are right. There is 3 round of Interview. First with HR Team, Second With operational manager and Third round with CCO of Company. It took 4 to 5 days to complete this process.

Interview Questions
  • About HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MySQL and WordPress concepts

Multidots Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Multidots Solutions

Interview

-Application process is simple, easy, and less time consuming. In application form job description is very well explained. - I appreciate the response given by the HR to follow ups taken by me after the interview process. - I find interview process is good as per my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Multidots Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Multidots Solutions

Interview

It’s very smooth process not facing any challenges while applying for job. Interview process is also very good. HR team and Management team are very supporting. I highly recommended MultiDots for new Joinees.

Interview Questions
  • - How to increase website speed. - How to protect WordPress site.

Multidots Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Multidots Solutions

Interview

I found out about the job opening on LinkedIn. I contacted the HR team regarding the opportunity and the interview was scheduled within two days. All in all a very smooth interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Questions on QA (STLC, Bug Life Cycle, SDLC, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, etc) Basic Wordpress related questions

Multidots Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Multidots Solutions

Interview

The interview process is simple and transparent. They made sure that I don't feel any negative vibes during the interview process. Insted of just pointing out your mistakes, they helo to achieve the goal set in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Multidots Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Multidots Solutions in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process is very well and they asks about some basics php questions and the other basic technical questions and some basic wordpress question also, the questions is also simple and basic not harder as you think overall the interview process is very good

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is PHP? 2. What Is WordPress? 3. Why We Use WordPress? etc...

Anonymous Employee in Himatnagar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Multidots Solutions (Himatnagar) in Mar 2022

Interview

The process for application was smooth and easy I applied online from the one of the popular job portal linkedIn. The interview held online. The Interview was taken by the CTO of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is software testing, Types of testing. Q: What is test case and test scenarios? Q: What is STLC? Q: Basic of WordPress.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews

Multidots Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Multidots Solutions as 96.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Junior Wordpress Developer and Wordpress Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Wordpress Developer and Wordpress Trainee roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Multidots Solutions takes an average of 11 days when considering 78 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Senior Wordpress Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Multidots Solutions according to 78 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 21.13%