NXP Semiconductors Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 269 of over 269 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NXP Semiconductors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Pune) in Jul 2021

Interview

Two technical rounds back to back. First Round: Only asked about brief introduction of my skills and projects done. ARM knowledge, debugging skills about gdb, JTAG, etc. Asked two coding questions. Round Two: Very inexperience interviewee who just sat there to reject. He asked many C basic questions and a programming question

Interview Questions
  • ARM modes, how to debug in case of any fault in ARM.
    Answer Question
  • Write a program to convert 24 hours into seconds and then he modified the input argument with 12 hour + AM, PM
  • Determine the sizeof structure struct _data{ int i; char c; unsigned int ui; unsigned char uc; int j; };
  • Second Round: Asked basic C concepts like const, volatile, use of volatile, use of const volatile,
  • output of int main() { main() return 0 }
  • Balanced Brackets in an expression (string)
  • What's the problem with below function, assume compiler will not throw error and it's compilable void func(int len) { int arr[len] }

NXP Semiconductors

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors

Interview

One technical phone call and one HR phone call (during the COVID times when France was on lockdown). By the end of the HR phone call I had a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly covering my resume. Asked about my comfort level with MATLAB and for examples showing that I can work autonomously.

NXP Semiconductors

Application

I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors

Interview

It was good. Interviewer were helpful. Knowing basics of computer science subjects is required like c programming, computer Organization and architecture, operating system. Data structures is also needed. System programming knowledge is plus point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process had basically 3 rounds. First was Technical round and second was also Technical round and the third round was HR round. The interview was a very good experience. It checked the basics mainly but gradually went into the depth of electronics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brno

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Brno) in Jun 2021

Interview

At first interview shortly describe company and products, show what program they develop and so on. After that ask me about my professional skills and give opportunity to ask various questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NXP Semiconductors

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors

Interview

Definitely an intense and positive experience. Telephone interview rounds plus in situ interview. HR and hiring manager where very professional at all stages. Thorough interviews, quick and direct feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NXP Semiconductors

Application

I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors

Interview

It took them too long to get back to me. The questions were tough. Although I had just graduated, they expected high-level knowledge. It was a very stressful process. But the people who did the interview were friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NXP Semiconductors

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors in May 2021

Interview

On campus interview process 2 rounds were there 1 round aptitude and subject wise questions with 3 coding questions and 2 round technical interview. It was more of ec related job.

Interview Questions
  • 1 round 3 coding questions were given Octal number representation of a given decimal number, parenthesis match , and maximum continuous set bits in a binary number. 2 round technical in this they mainly concentrated on c concept based questions regarding pointers, dynamic memory allocations , malloc, calloc, and then some ec related questions like different architectures, difference between micro controller and micro processor, interrupts etc.

NXP Semiconductors

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors

Interview

The interview was nice. The questions are not that difficult. It was a virtual interview through Microsoft Teams. They asked me plenty of questions regarding my study at the University.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nijmegen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Nijmegen) in Apr 2021

Interview

The application process took 1 week and they called me for a video interview via Teams. The interview lasted for 1hr+. The hiring manager asked me about my experience as an FA Engineer. He also asked every detailed process in the lab. They are good interviewers (HR and hiring manager). Very professional and friendly (not that serious type of interviewer).

Interview Questions
  • Its based on your experience and expertise. Also on your resume.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 269 Interviews