Namekart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Namekart Interview Questions

Interviews at Namekart

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Namekart (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

There were two rounds in the interview process
    - Group Interview
    - Personal Interview
    Overall experience of my interview was great. My interview started with some tricky aptitude questions and ended with many general knowledge questions , questions from my CV etc

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Namekart in November 2020.

Interview

I found out about Namekart through my college's placement cell. The selection process started with us registering ourselves and then being a part of an orientation that familiarized us with the organization. There was CV shortlisting first, then a Group Discussion and then two rounds of interviews. Everything went on very smoothly despite it all being online. The interviews were extremely interesting and interactive. The last round of interview was conducted by Mr. Prakhar Bindal himself, who is an absolute delight to talk to.

Interview Questions

• How can they keep me happy?   1 Answer

Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Namekart in July 2020.

Interview

It was a 20 minute on-call interview, HR Questions, situation-based questions were asked.
    General knowledge questions. Nothing technical was asked. Before this interview, a personality interview was conducted .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Namekart (Ghaziabad) in November 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds in the selection process.
    Round 1:
    The first round was group discussion. One of the most smooth GD that I’ve experienced till now. The recent topics were discussed and eveyone was given equal chance to speak.
    Round 2:
    Group interview- I never faced this kind of interview before and the way I experienced it here was really nice. The interviewers made everyone feel comfortable and important. You need to just convey your matter in a simple way.
    Round 3:
    PI round was directly with the CEO of the company, Mr. Prakhar Bindal along with his team members . The interviewers were very friendly. They would spend time asking you questions and getting to know you better. Questions were not technical but rather they were logical and situation based. In the end , they allowed me to clear my doubts about the company and it’s work culture.
    Waiting for the results. 🤞🏻

Interview Questions

• Name three people whose life you’ve influenced in a positive way.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Namekart (Udaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2019.

Interview

Hiring process for Namekart was very smooth. First Round was a questionnaire that probably helped the recruiter to understand the candidates more on a personal level. Final Shortlist for PI came out on the basis of Resume, Questionnaire and Linked in profile analysis.

P. S. : If you have good acads, innovative mindset and passion for business & entrepreneurship, you're most likely to get shortlisted. 🙂

PI round was directly with the founder of the company, Mr. Prakhar Bindal. Questions were not technical instead they were behavioral and condition based. Although I have been grilled a little bit on general knowledge but at the same time, I got a wider perspective on so many things. He allowed me to clarify all my doubts during the interview. I was convinced that 2 months of my summer internship are going to be amazing in terms of learning and exposure.

Results were declared on the same day and I happily accepted the offer.
    To be honest, I'm excited to work with Namekart. 🙂🙂

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Namekart?   Answer Question
    • Any reason that you don't want to join namekart?   Answer Question
    • What is your business plan and how are you planning to work on that?   Answer Question
    • What are the different ways in which you try to get exposure and environmental knowledge?   Answer Question
    • what makes you different from other candidates?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Namekart (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process start with group discussion where group of 10-15 people debate about the given topic and everyone have at least 1 min to talk about pros and cons, GD is followed by group interview and then final interview.

Interview Questions

• Question related to GK, math and general awareness.   1 Answer

Domain Name Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Namekart (Patna, Bihar) in November 2018.

Interview

Starts with a presentation from the company, on Domaining industry, what they do and on domain investing
    2 rounds,
    1ST round: Debates, Group Discussions and CV review
    2nd Round: Personal Interview
    The interview happened from 8pm to 2am in the night for us

Interview Questions

• Lion or tiger? What should be our national animal   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Namekart.

Interview

It was fine enough. there was a written test at first and an interview afterwards which was basically an HR interview. with some basic questions regarding strengths, weaknesses, why do you want to join the company etc. There was no technical question and as it turned out, it was all a dupe because the type of work that was required at the company was more like data entry work.

General Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Namekart (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

Happened through college. The PPT was very professional and interesting. The interview was placed in college itself. Really chill and unique way of conducting interviews. We had 3 rounds of interviews: first was a personal interview with the team members, second was a GD and third was with the CEO of the company. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• To write a Wikipedia page for yourself.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.