National Instruments Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 843 of over 843 interviews

Applied online21%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

all interviews include phone interviewing 2-3 times. With following technical questions like leetcode easy-medium. the last stage is HR. the whole process was very pleasantly and try to help you solve questions with you

Interview Questions
  • try to sort 100 numbers
    Answer Question

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

It was a quick 5 mins screening phone call to see if you're a good fit for the job and then if you passed they would schedule you for a first round interview. I'm still in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectations Do you know how to create and book travel arrangements? Tell me what you did as an administrative assistant in your previous work experience?

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

Applied, called, went in for interview bla men true lSs hollow true bus true too den mind to the nursing home because of Covid and 6PM and the dukes and the family members who is working with the

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

National Instruments

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

First Interview Video Call for the HR general discussion. Than got mail for second round. For which time and date were wrong. And eventually after trying too many time for the correct schedule couldn't get any response from HR. Position was open for many months and my application status was in process. But the second round never happened. No communication.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to join NI?
  • One bad experience in professional life?
  • Time when you have discrepancies with team member and how you solve it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments (Rome) in Apr 2021

Interview

Profondamente deluso, mi aspettavo di più da un'azienda del genere. Colloquio conoscitivo ai livelli di una seduta psicologica e domande in lingua su fatti personali che esulano dal lavoro. Feedback ovviamente non ricevuto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Instruments (Cluj-Napoca) in Mar 2021

Interview

A few questions about algorithms and data structures. After this interview I was invited to another interview which was harder. The questions were more about data stuctures and their different utilization.

Interview Questions
  • How to print a list in reverse in linear time.

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

It was good, and beneficial to me. An important experience for me. New outlook in my life. Will take advice to heart. Good experience. Will benefit future self. Definelty positive thing for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Instruments (Budapest)

Interview

The first part of the interview was a written test. The second round was a 1,5 hours long interview with the hiring manager , sales manager and one of the teamleads of the applications engineering team. The hiring manager was interested in your personality, the team lead was asking technical questions and the salse manager was interested how you communicate with customers.

Interview Questions
  • What is your estimation for the number of cars going through one of the bridges on Budapest?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Instruments (Milan) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview with HR, with Intense questions, I was not that bad but maybe they need salesperson than an Engineer. Better directly ask for the salesperson position, don't waste time of an Engineer.

Interview Questions
  • What Startup would you launch? What are your strength? Can you sell to a customer? How can you make a customer happy?

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter, then a phone screen with the hiring manager. Lastly I had an in person panel interview with 4-5 team members and a tour of the site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 843 Interviews