National Instruments Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 847 of over 847 interviews

Applied online22%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

The hiring manager will ask me to introduce myself. Then, around 10 technical questions will be ask. Behaviour question is the last section. The manager is friendly and will guide us to the correct direction

Interview Questions
  • Mostly tecchnical and some behaviour question
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad Juarez

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at National Instruments (Ciudad Juarez)

Interview

Ordenado y lleno de varios filtros. Varias entrevistas fueron hechas a lo largo del proceso, pero a fin de cuentas muy organizado. El proceso es claro desde el principio en cuanto a requerimientos pero no en cuanto al puesto en si, hay que insistir para obtener datos concretos.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntas básicas de RH. En las técnicas básicamente relacionadas al puesto en cuestión, sobre electrónica general y programación.

National Instruments

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

Four rounds of interviews. First was a general interview, to learn about the candidate, their goals, motivation etc. Seconds was a language proficiency interview. The last two were with workers from the specific division. They included two different tasks: 1) presentation about yourself 2) role play with a customer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

all interviews include phone interviewing 2-3 times. With following technical questions like leetcode easy-medium. the last stage is HR. the whole process was very pleasantly and try to help you solve questions with you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

It was a quick 5 mins screening phone call to see if you're a good fit for the job and then if you passed they would schedule you for a first round interview. I'm still in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectations Do you know how to create and book travel arrangements? Tell me what you did as an administrative assistant in your previous work experience?

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

Applied, called, went in for interview bla men true lSs hollow true bus true too den mind to the nursing home because of Covid and 6PM and the dukes and the family members who is working with the

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at National Instruments (Austin, TX) in May 2021

Interview

The process took about two months with 3 remote interviews. The final interview was a half-day time slot, where I met in small groups, gave a 30 minute presentation to the entire team, and completed a collaborative challenge.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite project that you've worked on? Also asked to justify specific design choices on projects (Why did you choose "X"?)

Application

Interview

First Interview Video Call for the HR general discussion. Than got mail for second round. For which time and date were wrong. And eventually after trying too many time for the correct schedule couldn't get any response from HR. Position was open for many months and my application status was in process. But the second round never happened. No communication.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to join NI?
  • One bad experience in professional life?
  • Time when you have discrepancies with team member and how you solve it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments (Rome) in Apr 2021

Interview

Profondamente deluso, mi aspettavo di più da un'azienda del genere. Colloquio conoscitivo ai livelli di una seduta psicologica e domande in lingua su fatti personali che esulano dal lavoro. Feedback ovviamente non ricevuto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Instruments (Cluj-Napoca) in Mar 2021

Interview

A few questions about algorithms and data structures. After this interview I was invited to another interview which was harder. The questions were more about data stuctures and their different utilization.

Interview Questions
  • How to print a list in reverse in linear time.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 847 Interviews