Netenrich Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Netenrich Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Netenrich Inc.

2.9

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. in July 2020.

Interview

4 Phone interviews/ Screenings. No follow-up by Email or call to see if there would be any next step. They just GHOST you. Very unprofessional! Not sour grapes. But would be nice to understand where you are in getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Very general. But one guy was a new hire and felt threatened by my experience.   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call from someone off-shore that I didn't understand. They setup a phone interview with the hiring manager via email. Offshore person based in the US and I didn't really understand him either. I know from some of the responses he had no clue what I was saying...Communication was definitely an issue, and not surprisingly I didn't hear back.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. in September 2018.

Interview

It took one day for the process starting with a written test consisting of the core Computer Science fundamentals and also having the aptitude and reasoning followed by both Technical and HR rounds .

Interview Questions

• Basics in Programming like OOPS concepts and DBMS concepts   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc..

Interview

Two phone interviews with VP, than brought in to HQ for a panel interview with 4 executives. Nothing out of the ordinary. Honestly thought that I wasn't going to move forward as the interview with the CEO didn't go as well as I would have liked because of some comments I made about overall web presence.

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume to someone internally who pushed it to upper management- A few weeks later I received a call for an interview. I did two phone interviews with the executive team then was later asked to meet for an in person interview where it was the standard style interview. Went very well as I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?   1 Answer

VP Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. in August 2015.

Interview

Multiple rounds of discussions followed by a presentation. Discussed industry trends, How, What and Why NetEnrich was disrupting the market and how I can contribute to Company's vision and growth.

Interview Questions

• How will I contribute to the company's growth?   1 Answer

Helpdesk Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Hyderabad).

Interview

i got call from the HR .he schedule telephonic interview on same day.
    interviewer called me interview is completed and told me you will get second round.
    after two days i called to HR person he said your are rejected by the interviewer.
    still i didn't understand why interviewer is lying to me for second round or the interview is fake.

Interview Questions

• what challenge face in your career   1 Answer

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Around 3 levels of interview, it went well but when I follow up with hr he is saying that it was in hold and get back you when he has further inputs.

1.technical
    2.technical
    3.director

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Hyderabad) in November 2019.

Interview

Posting on Naukri is misguiding, after reaching venue, they are shortlisting people based on CTC which they should have mentioned in the job posting itself.Their concentration was on salary alone.

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Hyderabad) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process went smooth. Rest no comments on internal part as i haven't joined company yet but senior management during interview process were amazing and friendly. Hoping for the best!!!

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult nor unexpected. Everything asked was based on experience & expertise.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.