Netomi Interview Questions
Updated 19 May 2023
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Netomi
Interviews for Top Jobs at Netomi
- Software Engineer (4)
- Data Analyst (3)
- Software Development Engineer (2)
- Engagement Manager (2)
- Data Analyst Intern (2)
- People Operations (1)
- Lead Technical Writer (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
- Test Engineer (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Software Development Engineer (SDE) Intern (1)
- Software Development Engineer II (1)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (1)
- Customer Success Manager (1)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
- QA Automation Engineer (1)
- Technical Support Manager (1)
- Customer Service Manager (CSM) (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- BDR (1)
- Sales Enablement Manager (1)
- Software Development Engineer (SDE) (1)
- Devops Engineer (1)
- SDE-1 (1)
- Senior Data Scientist (1)
- Renewals Manager (1)
- Senior DevOps Engineer (1)
- Data Scientist II (1)
- Associate Product Owner (1)
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Netomi
CAUTION! First, it seems the HR team is India which is already a red flag for me as I assume that they outsourced that entire team out. What prevents them to doing the same to your role. So all my emails from Netomi's HR are coming in at 3am EST. We finally agreed on a time. However, the HR team cancelled the interview 20 minutes before the call with NO reason why. I shuffled my whole morning around for this. They then reached out (NO APOLOGY) and tried to set up another time like it never happened. The HR team is obviously a mess in my opinion
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
I applied online. I interviewed at Netomi (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2023
Application: I applied via linkedin. I was interviewed at Netomi in April 2023. Interview First round was with UX Manager with questions ranging from integrity of my portfolio, Design system and was asked explain my recent project. The interview was conducted on Google Meet. One area where I felt a bit out of the process was that I am not sure whether the person who interviewed me (the Hiring Manager) had seen my work portfolio. The interview was a bit longer than proposed, about 1 hour and 30 minutes roughly. I am glad that I was provided insights during the interview, but it felt more like an interrogation than a conversation. Additionally, my questions were answered a bit plainly, and I was not made clear about the role or the team. It was more of a one-way conversation.
- Could you show me your recent project? most of the questions were based on the project.
- The questions more related to UI and design systems.
Few team members are close to me. I am in a position next to team leader. Team leader does Politics as he doesn't know anything. But, I noted few instances that the team members who @are closer to me also telling some lies and doing some politics. One of them is constantly telling me that we will switch companies almost everytime. Is he genuinely interested in my growth or else if I move out he will get opportunity to grow?
Got a burning question about interviews at Netomi? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Netomi employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
I applied online. I interviewed at Netomi (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Mar 2023
Applied through Job Opening on Linkedin. The interview process consisted of five rounds including -one screening round, -two technical interview rounds on data structures and algorithms, Java, design patterns, REST API, and basic system design, -one managerial round, - and an HR round. The thoroughness of the process, the flexibility and professionalism of the Talent Acquisition representative, and the emphasis on finding the right fit for both the candidate and the company was amazing.
- Screening Round: The first round was a screening round conducted by a Talent Acquisition representative. They reviewed my resume and asked initial questions about my experience and interest in the role. The recruiter also provided an overview of the company and its culture.
- 1st Technical Round: The second round was a technical interview that focused on Data Structures and Algorithms and Java Technical questions. The interview included below questions DSA Problem: 1.Find whether array contains subarray with sum 0 or not. O(N) time & O(N) space. expected. 2. Extension of above question with writing indices of any subarray. 3. Extension of same ques,Print only max length of subarray whose sum is 0; Java Tech Questions: Annotations used in Spring boot Difference in throw & throws keyword Java 8 features Functional Interface How to handle exceptions Difference in Interface & abstract class Difference in checked & unchecked exceptions.
- 2nd Technical Interview Round: Technical Interview on Java, Design Patterns, REST API, and Basic System Design The interviewer asked me -to describe my previous project, -the use of Garbage Collector in Java & its working , -how HashMap is internally implemented in Java, -the difference between finally and finalize keyword -differece in Interface & abstract class -use of static keyword.Drwaback of static keyword. -Can we create new entry using GET keyword -features of Java8, -the difference between POST and PUT method -to handle API calls in case of no response after calling them five time. Have to write pseudo code for it. -about the differences between sleep() and wait() -how to reverse a String without using the in-built "reverse()" function. -difference in having & where clause -Write SQL query conatining all select,where,having & groupBy all together -Had worked on Design Patterns? What is factory Design Pattern & its application in project. -What is singleton Design Pattern. Implement it. & Tell about its real life usecase Finally, they asked me to write tables for an E-commerce website like Amazon, and brainstormed on how to handle multi-level product categories.
- Managerial Round: The fourth round was a managerial round where the interviewer asked me about my previous organization, my strengths, and my ability to work in day and night shifts. They also asked me to choose whether I was more comfortable working on Frontend or Backend.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Netomi in Feb 2023
- Basic JS Questions, questions on assignment, Promises & promise ordering problems Write a prototype to find the second max value in an array
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at Netomi
Multiple interviews including Hiring Manager, Peers, and Sr. Dir of PS. These were conducted virtually and required explanations of skills required to perform the role. I was given the opportunity to ask questions and explore their requirements.
- What is most important in managing an engagement? What methodology have I used in prior engagements?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Netomi (Bengaluru) in Dec 2022
It took almost three months to complete the interview process and release the offer. While accepting the offer, make sure that all the components are clearly defined and understood. In my case, I was getting a mere 14% hike on my existing salary which was very minimal and I declined the offer.
- Write documentation on a topic and create a presentation.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA
I applied online. I interviewed at Netomi (West Chester, PA)
Had what seemed like a good interview with HR. She booked me an interview with someone who's job title was irrelevant to the role (should have been my first red flag). That person canceled the interview the day of and asked for some alternate times. I gave out options and never heard back from him or HR despite several emails. My experience was similar to most of the other posts here.
- Discuss your experience. Nothing really too remarkable in terms of questioning.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netomi (New Delhi) in Sept 2022
The interview was taken by someone who was not having expertise in Linux, Networking, Shell Scripting, and Docker. I have given most of the answers during the interview and did my best I don't know why the person was interested in creating a script to copy 10 files into 10 remote instances it can be easily done by using any configuration management tool. The Interviewer was interested in knowing the amount of IP available with /24 or /16 which is something I believe anyone can easily google it. And I personally felt the interview here is not worth it as in India they make fun of your experience an immature guy will reject you on the basis of a script which is worthless. My personal suggestion would be not to give an interview until some mature person is there to judge you. And please check if the person is asking these questions its better to upfront reject the offer rather than stay and giving answers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru
I applied online. I interviewed at Netomi (Bengaluru) in Aug 2022
There is no process at all. Whatever comes to their mind. First, they should learn how to treat people. They themself say you don't join the company as ours is a small company and we get out salary if the application. or else we won't. I would like to ask them why they have opened the position. Worst interview process i never had my life
- terraform, docker, shell scripting,AWS,CICD. Same other CI CD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
I applied online. I interviewed at Netomi (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2022
It was a straightforward interview in regards to questions. I was told I would be moving to the next round and was given next steps on what to expect, but never heard anything from them ever again. My interviewer also didn’t seem to be very excited or enthusiastic about the company themselves
- How do you prioritize projects and tasks?
Netomi Interviews FAQs
Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Netomi as 53.7% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.85 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Development Engineer (SDE) and People Operations rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Quality Assurance Analyst and Test Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.
The hiring process at Netomi takes an average of 19.83 days when considering 41 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Test Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Lead Technical Writer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 90 days).
Common stages of the interview process at Netomi according to 41 Glassdoor interviews include:
One-on-One Interview: 26.67%
Phone Interview: 17.14%
Drugs Test: 10.48%
Background Check: 9.52%
Group Panel Interview: 5.71%
IQ Intelligence Test: 2.86%
Personality Test: 2.86%
Skills Test: 1.90%