New Balance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

New Balance Interview Questions

Interviews at New Balance

2.5

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Balance.

Interview

Face to face interview with 2 managers. Then a mini tour of the factory. It was quite a laid back process - felt comfortable the whole time

Went in for the interview one day and called the next with an offer to start in 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a fast paced environment   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate - Flatiron Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Balance (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

They sat you down for a group interview with about 4-5 other people and went in a circle asking questions. If they liked what they saw in your group interview then you got to interview with one of the store managers afterward 1:1. Took about 30 minutes in total. The store managers were really nice, considerate, and down-to-earth throughout the entire process. Hi Carlos :)

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Balance (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

2 face to face interviews
    1 phone screen interview unable to see person conducting phone screen seemed to undermine the very positive face to face interviews. Also prolonged wait between phone screen and follow up to inform me of application status.

Interview Questions

• Do you out your words into actions.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

they were nice, asked about my experience. Just out of high school so I got $10 and they bump you up based off sales. I left with $14 and only worked 6 months

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New Balance (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

applied and received a call within the week for an interview. interview was brief and quick and received an offer within 10 minutes after. gave me insight on when store would be opening.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Balance.

Interview

Was called a week after I put in my application. Met with the store manager, fairly informal interview, he knew I had the qualifications for the job he just wanted to know a little bit more about me. He gave the district manager my number in order to have a phone interview. Fairly easy process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a supervisor and yourself did not agree on something and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Balance in October 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen, with two more follow up phone interviews with hiring managers in the department. Very productive conversations as well as interesting/engaging people. Overall good experience during the process.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Balance (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and a day later I gotten a called for phone interview took about 5 mins he was asking me basic question. Then ask me to come in the next day for a in person interview with the general manager and assistant manager

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at New Balance (East Lansing, MI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online at playmakers.com the New Balance is owned by a playmakers in East Lansing which allowed me to interview in person. The first step was a phone interview asking work ethic questions and past experience questions.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Balance (Brighton, MA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was dynamic and well received. Synergies definitely were present. Just disappointed in the follow up process. Interviewed with Recruiting Manager and never formally reached back out to close the loop or provide a status. As a manager - one should reach back out to close the loop. Never heard a peep.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.