New Look Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

New Look Interview Questions

Interviews at New Look

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Look in March 2017.

Interview

It was really quick, basically I just got asked about my availability, what do I study, what do I think working there will be like, do I have any experience in retail, what does customer service mean to me, etc.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Look (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very nice. They seemed like good people. I didnt end up getting the job but i got some great experience. They asked basic questions about my background, goals, and experience. I do not think i will be asked to return but it was very good to try.

Interview Questions

• Have you sold stuff like this befor?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New England, ND (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at New Look (New England, ND (US)).

Interview

was called to come to an interview the day after handing it in, I then had an interview on the Saturday and got a phone call back on the Wednesday to ask if I still wanted the job and if I could come into store to talk about hours and when j could work, it was very friendly and they even congratulated me

Interview Questions

• Pick outfits for certain themes   1 Answer

New Look Response

19 Oct 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Hello. Thanks for giving us a positive review, and congratulations on being offered a role with the New Look team!

Head Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Look in October 2020.

Interview

I applied and the next day a phone call was arranged. No mention that it would be a telephone interview, I was under the impression it was an informal chat. At the end of the call I was told they would be in touch for an interview at next stage. I never heard back - I tried to follow up with no luck. Really bad engagement for candidates - as a talent acquisition team dedicated to finding the right person for the role, it’s really appalling that the candidates who might not match up to what you’re looking for do not even get a response back. Especially since you engaged them first! Really awful and shows lack of culture in the business.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

applied online and got a called up and asked to come in for an informal interview. Then was placed on the shop floor for about 30 minutes to get a feel of the job role

Interview Questions

• what is your availability
      why new look
      who are their competitors   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Look.

Interview

I applied online, the process took a week. They are easy going and as such it is a nice interview experience. Was asked questions about my customer service experience and my personality and how I handle different situations.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rugby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Look (Rugby, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview lasted a total of an hour and a half. It began with being given a scenario which I had to pick an outfit for (walk around the store and pick out clothing) I was then asked your typical questions. I was interviewed by 2 people, they were really friendly and made me feel really comfortable.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Look.

Interview

The interview process was really easy going. I first had a group interview where we had to introduce ourselves and give 1 interesting fact about us too. We then we each given a scenario where we had to pick out an outfit based on the person we got. I think they’re mostly looking at how you explain it (justify and sell it). A few of us were then asked to come back for a 1:1 interview which consisted of a few basic questions and I was asked to do a shop floor walk and carry out a SWOT Analysis (nothing hard about it, common sense).

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you’ve worked in a team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you’ve overcome a difficult situation and how?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you’ve gone out of your way for a customer or someone you know?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woolwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Look (Woolwich, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Was sent an email saying that I had to book an assessment centre session. There were around 16 other potential employees at the assessment centre. Whilst the Manager was asking half of us questions, the other half were practicing customer service on the shop floor.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Look (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward asked 4 questions about customer service and my personality and about myself , the interviewer was really nice seemed more like a chat than an interview. Lasted about 15
    minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you did something great that your proud of   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.