NewVision Software & Consultancy Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NewVision Software & Consultancy

NewVision Software & Consultancy

Application

I interviewed at NewVision Software & Consultancy

Interview

3 rounds of interview, which consists 1 technical, 1 managerial, 1 HR round. Interview has taken by the practice head, CTO and HR. Question level was not quite tough, it was average

Interview Questions
  • Based on the technical skill interviewer will ask question
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Asked basic cloud computing questions. Flexible regarding candidates ability, gives extra chance to improve yourself. Offer is non-negotiable. Helps you around if you are lost anywhere also guides you to prepare better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

132.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=NewVision Software & Consultancy~940670
Join the conversation on

NewVision Software & Consultancy

Application

I interviewed at NewVision Software & Consultancy

Interview

I have attended the virtual campus driver , the process took 1 month. there were 4 rounds 1. written exam ( medium level ) 2. GD 3.Technical interview 4. HR interview

Interview Questions
  • what is OOP's ? What are the difference b/w private and protected . what are primary and foreign keys .

NewVision Software & Consultancy

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NewVision Software & Consultancy in Aug 2021

Interview

Online test , gd , technical round , in online test most of questions asked from SQL and one programming code when you got 44% marks then you clear first round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NewVision Software & Consultancy

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewVision Software & Consultancy

Interview

They will take 3 to 4 rounds and last round is taken by COO ...and then make u wait for more than a week..And then they will say the position is closed now either the candidature was selected for the position.But the position is closed now .

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewVision Software & Consultancy (Bhopal)

Interview

TestNG and Java +Jira interview questions -Feel good in communication. -Very family type feeling -Good palace to work on. -Cut edge technical working environment like blocklock,iot,cucumber,api automation,appium,jenkins ci/cd TestNG and Java +Jira interview questions -Feel good in communication. -Very family type feeling -Good palace to work on. -Cut edge technical working environment like blocklock,iot,cucumber,api automation,appium,jenkins ci/cd

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewVision Software & Consultancy (New Delhi)

Interview

I applied against the job posting and attended 4 rounds of interviews. 1. Technical Telephonic 2. Skype interview 3. F2F for Manager round 4. HR discussion End to End technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, oops concept, application development etc.They also check if the person is willing to learn new skills.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NewVision Software & Consultancy (Pune) in Jun 2019

Interview

First round was telephonic. (Before covid19 pandemic) After the successful completion on first round, ask to visit office location. There total 4 rounds were taken, viz first complete technical related to Java. Second Manual and API QA related round. Third round was managerial general discussion was there. Finally the HR round. And discussion with CEO. Overall process was really good.

Interview Questions
  • Test cases for Login screen and water bottle. What is API? Mobile app testing related knowledge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NewVision Software & Consultancy (Pune)

Interview

I applied for BA position through company website. The first round was easy, asked some basic questions about Business Analysis, Project Management. Also, answered to my question, So I was happy. The second round was with CEO, it was general discussion about role and responsibilities in current organization, also asked generic questions about project management. Overall after facing interview, it seems like CEO dont have trust on candidate, always think of negative. I asked the same question which asked in first round, I got totally different answer. So, it seems like they do not have consistency in expectation from candidate.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed