Nexsus Techno Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Nexsus Techno Solutions

2.1

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly organized although process could have been much organized.
    If you want new employees(NEW GRADUATES OR FRESHERS) to pay you three lakh bugs and sign a three year agreement you should get +2 guys to and train them and put them to work instead of recruiting engineering grads

Interview Questions

• 1)Moderate Aptitude test.
      2)Fairly Tough Technical round(Asp.net or Java your choice).
      3)HR round.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

I recieved a call from some consultancy and arranged my interview for friday. Although I had asked to arrange for weekend butthey said they dont work for weekend. First they took my HR round asked me to leave and they will call for next round. The worst kind of experience i ever had.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

There will be aptitude test and that’s it

Interview Questions

• There will be aptitude test and that’s it
      Even if you don’t clear it and if you are ready to deposit the amount they will take you so nothing to worry   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai).

Interview

This company is a fraud, they have a 3 year bond with you paying 3 lakh as security which is refundable and an additional 1 lakh as training fees. Please dont even bother to go for the interview, it's a money making scheme for them. I interviewed here a few years back when I was a fresher, haven't encountered any company like this since then. Only came back to post this as a relative was recently called by them. My advice stay far away from here

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

Before Interview, they conduct an online written exam on logical reasoning,verbal and math of about 60 questions in 60 minutes, and they clear everyone in this level, next exam again online on whatever language(Java,etc) you choose. In this level they reject few candidates, after that comes the main Shocker "hidden Terms and conditions" in Interview round, In this round only name etc i asked and details about work profile is given, The conditions of Job Offer are worst , 4 lakh to be deposited for 3 year bond, and they will return 1 lakh every year till 3 years , i,e they will return 3lakhs only and take 1 lakh as Fee for training provided for 1st year.So, in short they are paying u 2lakh for 1st year out of which 1 lakh is for fee , so remaining amount is 1lakh. Now calculate the interest of 4 lakh at 10% during 1st year, minimum 40 thousand, so deduct that from 1 lakh. Thus the salary becomes 2lakh (main package)-(1lakh fee)-(40 thousand interest)= Rs 60 thousand for 1st year i.e Rs 5000 per month. Now calculate for 2nd year and so on...Those who are intelligent will get my point.

Interview Questions

• Are u ready to pay this amount?   1 Answer

Unreasonable bond conditions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    1. aptitude test (which was at intermediate level of difficulty)
    2. technical test (where you get to choose between .NET or JAVA, C++)
    3. HR Round

Aptitude was ok, i passed it on par.
    Technical was mostly on Java garbage collection, exception handling and general java questions (I chose JAVA)
    HR round was like any other HR round in any company. tell me about yourself and all that.

IN HR Round they tell you the most important part of process.
    That service agreement is of 3 years and service amount is 4 LAKS ( That's right from this year on its 4 instead of 3 laks )

Interview Questions

• Ask me for 3 years service agreement and 4 laks deposit(which youl'll pay in 2 months from joining)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai).

Interview

There was an aptitude test which was followed by a technical tests. Each section has 60 question which had to be answered in 50 minutes.
    5 out of 6 people cleared these rounds.
    After this there was a hr round. The hr lady told us that she would submit our profiles to her boss who would review them and take the final decision which would be communicated to us via email.
    All the people i know got selected.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sign a bond of 3 years and pay 3 lakh rupees(of which only 2 will be returned after the 2nd and third year respectively)?   Answer Question

Trainee Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions in November 2015.

Interview

There was two aptitude test first is general aptitude and second technical aptitude test which is based on Java and .net after that they select all candidates for HR round.HR discussed about bond and security deposit etc.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to sign a bond and pay security deposit?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

Unnecessary aptitude test followed by an interview just to say that we need to pay a security deposit of 3,00,000 for a bond of 3 years. And they deduct 1,00,000 as a training fee.

Interview Questions

Security deposit of 3,00,000 had to be submitted beforehand.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

There are 3 rounds.
    1st aptitude.. 50 minutes and 60 questions... All logical mathematical and verbal
    2nd technical which can be from C, C++, java, or ASP.NET
    3rd one is Peraonal Interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.