Nexsus Techno Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nexsus Techno Solutions Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nexsus Techno Solutions

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

There are 3 rounds.
    1st aptitude.. 50 minutes and 60 questions... All logical mathematical and verbal
    2nd technical which can be from C, C++, java, or ASP.NET
    3rd one is Peraonal Interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai).

Interview

There was an aptitude test which was followed by a technical tests. Each section has 60 question which had to be answered in 50 minutes.
    5 out of 6 people cleared these rounds.
    After this there was a hr round. The hr lady told us that she would submit our profiles to her boss who would review them and take the final decision which would be communicated to us via email.
    All the people i know got selected.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sign a bond of 3 years and pay 3 lakh rupees(of which only 2 will be returned after the 2nd and third year respectively)?   Answer Question

Trainee Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions in November 2015.

Interview

There was two aptitude test first is general aptitude and second technical aptitude test which is based on Java and .net after that they select all candidates for HR round.HR discussed about bond and security deposit etc.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to sign a bond and pay security deposit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

Unnecessary aptitude test followed by an interview just to say that we need to pay a security deposit of 3,00,000 for a bond of 3 years. And they deduct 1,00,000 as a training fee.

Interview Questions

Security deposit of 3,00,000 had to be submitted beforehand.

Trainee Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online.
    First Round: Aptitude test
    Consist of Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, 50 Questions 60 Minutes. Question Level Easy (Don't Worry you will get selected even if do not cleared)
    Second Round: Technical Test
    There is Option: Either 'C++, Java and OOPS' OR '.NET'
    I took .Net. Same format 50 question 60 minutes. Question level Average. (Don't Worry you will also clear this round even if you are not cleared)
    Then comes the main part. There will be HR discussion about terms and conditions.
    There will be service agreement of 4 years and you have to submit 4 lakh rupees. Out of which only 3 lakh will be refunded, in 3 years, i.e. 1 lakh every year and remaining 1 lakh will be your training fees. If you agree then your technical and HR interview will happen.

I would advice if you have capability to pay then you should definitely proceed.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to submit the security deposit of 4 lakh rupees and sign the service agreement of 4 years? . . . . LOL   3 Answers

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly organized although process could have been much organized.
    If you want new employees(NEW GRADUATES OR FRESHERS) to pay you three lakh bugs and sign a three year agreement you should get +2 guys to and train them and put them to work instead of recruiting engineering grads

Interview Questions

• 1)Moderate Aptitude test.
      2)Fairly Tough Technical round(Asp.net or Java your choice).
      3)HR round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

Before Interview, they conduct an online written exam on logical reasoning,verbal and math of about 60 questions in 60 minutes, and they clear everyone in this level, next exam again online on whatever language(Java,etc) you choose. In this level they reject few candidates, after that comes the main Shocker "hidden Terms and conditions" in Interview round, In this round only name etc i asked and details about work profile is given, The conditions of Job Offer are worst , 4 lakh to be deposited for 3 year bond, and they will return 1 lakh every year till 3 years , i,e they will return 3lakhs only and take 1 lakh as Fee for training provided for 1st year.So, in short they are paying u 2lakh for 1st year out of which 1 lakh is for fee , so remaining amount is 1lakh. Now calculate the interest of 4 lakh at 10% during 1st year, minimum 40 thousand, so deduct that from 1 lakh. Thus the salary becomes 2lakh (main package)-(1lakh fee)-(40 thousand interest)= Rs 60 thousand for 1st year i.e Rs 5000 per month. Now calculate for 2nd year and so on...Those who are intelligent will get my point.

Interview Questions

• Are u ready to pay this amount?   1 Answer

Unreasonable bond conditions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    1. aptitude test (which was at intermediate level of difficulty)
    2. technical test (where you get to choose between .NET or JAVA, C++)
    3. HR Round

Aptitude was ok, i passed it on par.
    Technical was mostly on Java garbage collection, exception handling and general java questions (I chose JAVA)
    HR round was like any other HR round in any company. tell me about yourself and all that.

IN HR Round they tell you the most important part of process.
    That service agreement is of 3 years and service amount is 4 LAKS ( That's right from this year on its 4 instead of 3 laks )

Interview Questions

• Ask me for 3 years service agreement and 4 laks deposit(which youl'll pay in 2 months from joining)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

Two Aptitude Rounds Each of 1hr duration.
    First belongs to Quants
    Second belongs to programming algo,mcq
    I cleared both the rounds
    For further rounds of Tech+HR
    U need to a small conversation with them
    Here they have discussed about their company,products etc
    they will tell their polic y and terms to join.

Interview Questions

• Asking for depositing 3 lacs for further process   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Andheri) in July 2014.

Interview

There was 2 online interview rounds: 1] Aptitude round(60 questions in 50 minutes) and 2] Technical round( mostly based on core java concepts). Aptitude round had a lot of lot of logical reasoning questions. There was also a HR round conducted by one interviewer and 2 candidates.The salary was 2 lakhs in the 1st year and was told will increase according to our performance and . But condition was that I had to sign 3 years bond and pay 3 lakh deposit. I was told that 1 lakh will be returned each year. I was told the reason we had to pay the deposit and sign the bond was to prevent employees from leaving after completing training.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions were on assert and garbage collection like "on which line in the above code does object get destroyed" in core java.   Answer Question

They asked me to sign a 3 years bond and pay 3 lakh deposit!!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.