Nintex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Nintex

2.9

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

The Interview Process was dis-organized and it appeared the right hand wasn't in sync with the left.

Overall it was an decent experience, but alot of time wasted ,the team I met were pleasant, being highly experienced and in this industry for sometime, I seemed to not have so much in common with a lot of the employees I met with, as I discovered most recently some members of the sales staff that have been with Nintex the past couple years or so on, and or newly hired employees do not necessarily even come from this industry or competition, In-fact they seem to hire people who come from no sales technology background or experience at all including some current management. It also appears there office centric and a lot of there sales people our hanging around not sure how productive meetings about meeting are. As long as I have been in technology sales and channels and when your in this type of role you should be in the field as often as posible especially being soley a channel company. They do appear to be growing and have some good products for workflow

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with Nintex in 5 years   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nintex (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone call with Global Head of Talent, followed by phone interview with AM Team Lead. Next step was a panel interview in the head quarters with AM Team Leads and current members of AM teams. I declined to take the process further due to the hiring manager seeming unqualified to be in a management position.

Interview Questions

• Primarily dug into current quota attainment and current sales cycle. Interview process is skewed towards people with AM experience versus direct Net New Sales. Very little hypothetical or situational questions, almost no time allotted for my questions about the role, day-to-day, company culture, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

I had a total of 3 interview round. 1) HR screen 2) management 3) team fit. It was a straight forward and pretty smooth process. HR answered all my questions and the management + team were really personable and great to meet with

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 3,5,10 years?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Nintex?   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick turnaround/communication; interview process took less than 3 weeks from submission of my resume, phone screen, first round of phone interviews, and then the final, four-person on-site interview. I have been on the job hunt for a while, so either I applied at the perfect time, and/or Nintex is actually considerate of their applicants.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Interview was through a 3rd party recruiter that was actively working against me to get me the lowest salary possible. If you can do not go through a 3rd party recruiter, they will try to swindle you at the very last moment.

Interview was Phone, 1:1, and group. It was fairly straightforward with mix of personality questions and technical questions.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nintex (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a good phone interview with HR. HR said they would schedule an in-person via email and asked for my availability which I gave them. There was no response from HR until one month later where they again were asking for my availability and after I responded they did not follow-up. Not very impressed with the interview process at this place; maybe it works better going through a recruiter?

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter, went through phone screen with the recruiter, had a 30-min phone interview with a peer-level program manager, and then a 3-hour onsite interview where I interviewed with the hiring manager, their DevOps manager, and engineering leadership based in Australia (that was a video call). The hiring and DevOps managers that I spoke with were very upfront about the position and culture and stopped me a few times to give feedback when the answer I gave wasn't quite what they were looking for (it wasn't in a mean way - they mean it as constructive criticism). The Australian engineering managers were a bit more laid back and that interview felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe DevOps and agile project management. How do you handle conflicting priorities?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Nintex this spring. I first saw the posting on Glassdoor and based off the high company ratings, decided to apply. The interview process took several weeks (in order to accommodate my schedule) and was overall a great experience.

After applying, a recruiter reached out to me within a few days to schedule a phone call. She took the time to hear about my background and asked good questions about my experience level and interest in the role. Her candidness about the team, the role and the company from the start was refreshing. Often times, interviewing is a game - but at Nintex, it was clear that transparency about the company was important.

Following the phone screen, my first onsite interview was scheduled for later in the week. I met with three people the first time onsite and was given a quick tour of the office. The team was welcoming and ready to answer my questions. I met with both executives and admins which gave me a good sense of the team structure and the company culture. During my first interview, it became clear that everyone on the team was relatively new (most had been at the company for less than a year). This raised questions about training and learning opportunities but the team quickly assured me that while the group was new, they were dedicated to the success of each other and the company.

I was brought in for one more round of interviews. Fortunately, they were able to accommodate my work schedule again and met with me on a Monday at 7:30am. The second round was as positive as the first with the team further sharing about their professional experience, their vision for the team and growth opportunities in the role. After the second interview, it took a week to receive and offer from HR. Between the second onsite and the offer, they were responsive and kept me posted on where I was in the process.

After accepting the offer it was a standard ~2 weeks of background checks. Again, HR was always responsive and answered all my emails/ questions within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - How did you address the problem? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What is your least favorite quality in a colleague?   Answer Question
    • What is the project you are most proud of completing in previous role?   Answer Question

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nintex in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted within a few days of application submittal. Initial call went well, was told by weeks end would hear about next steps. Haven't gotten a response going on 3 weeks and numerous attempts to get an update.

Director of Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and within 24 hours received a request to schedule an initial phone screening. After 30 minutes of the screening, the internal recruiter said she really liked me with my combination of experience and qualifications, and that I'd hear back from the VP to schedule an initial phone interview.

I sent a thank you note that afternoon. I heard nothing back. Four days later, I sent a follow-up email asking the recruiter about a timeline for the expected contact, and if something had changed. No response. 6 days after (10 days after the initial interview), I called her work number and and left a message asking if they'd moved on from me as a candidate, or a current updated status. Again, I was totally ignored.

I'm not sure I've ever been so insulted before by a potential employer. This is for a Director level position! I understand when employers decided to move on from a candidate, but there is normally a courtesy message saying such. "Ghosting" is completely unacceptable, especially for a company who's website praises corporate culture and being focused on team members. If this is how they treat strangers, imagine how they'd treat employees and customers!

Honestly, I probably dodged a bullet here.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff--why am I interested in a job change, what do I know about Nintex, my management experience, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.