Nintex Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Nintex Reviews

Found 115 reviews

3.7
Eric Johnson
Pros
  • "The one thing that most people have mentioned is the great people, and in my experience, in the main, they do not stay in bad companies(in 12 reviews)

• "Benefits and pay are excellent and Nintex truly believes in work life balance(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Typical growing pains of a global company growing fast in a competitive market(in 8 reviews)

• "it's a good problem to have when the company is growing(in 7 reviews)

1. "Strategic direction with rapid growth + amazing technology"

I have been working at Nintex full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Strategic company focused on growth, recognized as #1 in its space. Billions of workflows helping the world's largest enterprise organizations automate their most critical business processes. Internal culture focused on commitment and respect to partners and customers.

Cons

Classic operational challenges that come with growing quickly across multiple regions

Advice to Management

Ensure that high level plans and strategies align with the people that need to drive those outcomes on the ground

Nintex2019-05-18
  2. "Top place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

I worked at Nintex full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Fantastic working environment, state of the art facilities, strong team work and emphasis on a growth mindset

Cons

Challenges on communication between colleagues and managers across borders

Nintex2019-05-05

"A Business Legitimately Committed To It's People, Product and Culture"

Current Employee - Sales in Melbourne

I have been working at Nintex full-time

Pros

Management are committed to people and ensuring the highest quality product. Yes, the company is moving fast and they don't get everything right the first time (who does?) however they are committed and transparent about making changes for the positive. One of the company's core tenants is to operate with respect and consideration - what I found impressive is that I've seen this echo across the business in all forms of...

Cons

A lot of change at the moment (it is good change) however can see some employees getting lost in it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing regarding strategy execution and vision - the value of what the product provides is clear and has direction.

Nintex2019-04-16

"Innovative and fun place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

I have been working at Nintex full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Approachable and helpful colleagues - Innovative and progressive work - Opportunities to progress career and develop professionally - Regular social events - Regular feedback - Relaxed working environment with pool table, Xbox, chill out area, and Friday drinks

Cons

-None at the moment I can think of

Nintex2019-04-09

"Great global impact of your work"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at Nintex full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

- Great people, love the friendly environment. - Everyone focus on solving problems and continuous improvements - Teams take extreme ownership of platform they work on - Growth in domain, technical and responsibilities over last 5 years - Management trust you to drive the work - Amazing to see how business use your platform to solve their problems by automating their forms/workflow.

Cons

- A fast pace company and it may not be for everyone

Nintex2019-04-09

"Friendly people, great product, and so much potential!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

I have been working at Nintex full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

- Awesome working environment - genuinely feels like a family to me. - There's quite simply no other platform / product out there that comes close to what we have built. - Diverse tech - open to innovation. - The business understands that to succeed we need to do so together. - Flexible working arrangements / hours.. communication is the key. - I know of a few people who have left Nintex, and returned - believe...

Cons

None that come to mind... maybe the monthly in-office massages should be bi-weekly!

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your teams and we will continue to succeed!

Nintex2019-04-10
  7. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Gold Coast

I have been working at Nintex full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

- Incredible product. - Supportive team environment. - High performance culture. - Great benefits like paid maternity / paternity leave. - Flexible working environment. - Inspiring senior leadership team.

Cons

- None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Nintex2019-04-10

"Best company around!"

Current Employee - Sales in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Nintex full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Positive team environment. I've been with Nintex for many years and as with any company, things are always changing and moving really fast! My peers and management team are some of the best people around. Nintex is one of the best automation platform on the market and we've been leading in this space for over a decade. The people and technology make it an awesome place to be

Cons

I wish I can bring my dog to work

Advice to Management

Appreciate the weekly 1:1s and support. I know management is not always an easy role but they make work a fun and exciting place to be! Keep up the great work on creating career paths for the team

Nintex2019-01-22

"N/A"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Nintex full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

There is plenty of opportunity for growth with new roles opening constantly. The company has invested time and resources into career growth. Great overall team culture and teammates with tons of team events. The company growth has been massive in the couple years that I've been here.

Cons

Lots of change...but change for the better.

Nintex2018-12-19

"Thankful & Very Excited for 2019"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Nintex full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Nintex is growing!!! Plus we have 500 worldwide employees who are committed to ensuring our customers and partners are successful. Personally, I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with individuals and teams who are committed to doing their best work every day. It starts from the top. Our CEO is probably the most positive guy you’ll ever meet. He is humble, super passionate and transparent. He celebrates wins...

Cons

Parking is spendy in Bellevue but that is the case basically any where in the Greater Seattle area.

Advice to Management

Continue with the culture of transparency and accountability Continue accelerating the pace of innovation Continue focusing on the success of our customers and partners Continue recognizing talent and teams for jobs well-done

Nintex2018-11-23