Nissan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 Apr 2019

2.7

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nissan (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Long process interview was consisted of phone interview, skype interview and on site interview. A lot of behavioral questions. Needs to be well prepared. Not easy. Everyone was nice enough though. They answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for us ? plus other behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nissan (Canton, MS (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First is a phone interview with a recruiter or the manager looking to hire. General questions about your resume are asked.

Second you conduct an onsite interview where you're briefly asked more questions about your resume and then your are shown a muffler/exhaust tip and asked to describe what it is, and its functions. Then you are given a scenario where there was a quality issue with the muffler and how would you go about containing the problem, doing a quick fix to get the line back up and running and lastly how to ultimately solve the problem.

Afterwards you are taken on a tour of the facility and meet the managers in your department.

Interview Questions

• What is this (pulls out an exhaust tip and sat it on the table) and its functions.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nissan in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through the corporate website and had only one phone interview. I thought the interview when very well and we had good conversation. I did not hear back for a few weeks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nissan (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

It was a good interview process. Very professional and provided good information on the company and the department that I would be working in. Had a good understanding of the expectations of the internship.

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Schaumburg, IL (US)).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and was told I would hear back within a week. They did not contact me until I asked them about the status of my interview. The recruiter used an excuse saying the system did not notify me. Sad that this particular recruiter used that.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Franklin, TN (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview with the HR manager to see if you match the qualifications for the role. Then a couple of calls with the team members before a couple of 1:1 meetings onsite with the managers. After this I waited about 2 weeks to hear if I got the role. Pretty straight forward interview process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Irvine, CA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

You will interview with each manager in the office (VP and down). They will spend their time getting to know you. There is no rhyme or reason to what they do. They just ask random questions.

Interview Questions

No one seemed to like each other at this office. Everyone had some form of bitterness deep inside. Even the #2 chain of command was bitter.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nissan (Irving, TX (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

I don't know what the interview process is now

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nissan in October 2016.

Interview

Company came to my school to interview lots of people. First interview was pretty standard material, though it became apparent that I was not good fit for Finance Internship. Interviewer recommended me around Nissan for other internships though. Those interviews were for data analytics, so questions were combo of standard interview fare and slight technical knowledge questions.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nissan (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Contacted one of the managers regarding a position posted online. Scheduled an interview later the week with one of the reps. Was interview by a desk manager and finally asked to display some sales skills. I was hired on the spot, and was asked to check in with the company later during the week to finish background check and drug check.

Interview Questions

• What makes you better than the average sales person ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.