Nordstrom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Nordstrom

4,503 Interview Reviews

2.5

Data Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Resume, then SQL, Python, and some statistical problems. Not very hard. If you have other offers or other plans, do not keep waiting for them because they never obey the timeline. It's a waste of your time. In addition, they may tell you that you did quite well and even tell you what salary will you get, then let you wait for weeks, finally reject you for no reason

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was done over the phone, quick and easy. Asked pretty basic questions regarding my previous employment and my reasons for leaving.
    Only down side is the communication within the warehouse itself is messy and it shows. Took me a long time to realize i was not seasonal then someone else told me i was seasonal. I still dont know if i am seasonal or not, all i know is that i did not apply for a seasonal position.
    Also no drug test to be a packer within the warehouse.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

1 coding challenge online (fairly easy), then followed by a High Vue video interview. If you passed, you will receive an email for the next step, which is video conference interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

It was a video interview as well as a coding interview. The video interview was using HireVue and asked behavioral questions such as Why Nordstrom? How do you learn a new technology? How do you deal with conflict? Etc

Interview Questions

• Coding Question - Given 2 strings check if the second string is a rotation of the first   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

you have to sell to them what ever department you are applying for after they interview you. if they dont bring you to the floor after your interview then you didnt do well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for nordstrom? Explain a time where you had a typical customer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

It was a pretty extensive interview, ~45 mins and in-person. Easy questions but think on your feet. It was in a casual, populated but private, setting with a friendly manager

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about the Nordstrom brand
      Q: What do you do on your off time   Answer Question

Merchandise Interview

Interview

The environment was good and friendly. it took more than 2 weeks for offer. I had one phone and in person interview. Questions were about my background and work experiences.

Interview Questions

• describe your background
      why would you like to work for nordstrom   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Lynnwood, WA (US)).

Interview

Not difficult and the questions were straight forward. The interview seemed easier than anticipated. Show that you are a motivated individual with a good work ethic. They are also looking for people who work well with others.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

A phone interview was conducted first by a recruiter. An in-person interview was scheduled about a week later and was conducted in store by the department manager. A few days later, I received a call with the hiring manager's decision.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you experienced a challenging group work dynamic?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

First had a 30 minute phone interview. Then in person interview with assistant manager. Had to mock sell to the manager after answering behavioral questions. Atmosphere was engaging and relaxed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.