Nordstrom Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,855 of over 4,855.0 interviews

In Person5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Nordstrom

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

Great interview process. Everyone I spoke with was super kind & easy to work with. The process was quite quick - one interview & was given an offer. The questions were fairly easy and onboarding process was quick.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflict in the workplace?
    Answer Question

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

The questions in the interview process were regulars normal questions as posed in other interviews in similar companies. Very friendly interviewers. Was able to schedule interview at a convenient day and time for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

Applied online, had phone interview the next day, then the following day came I into the store for an interview and training began shortly after. Very quick and smooth process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

The process was pretty simple from beginning to end. You interview with the department manager first then the store manager. Once offered, the onboarding process might take some time but be sure to complete all paper works prior your start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

I received a call from the manager to set up an interview at the restaurant. We met for the interview in the morning and I received a call later in the day asking if I wanted to accept the position

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I had customer service experience and how I would deal with an unhappy customer.

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

Met with the Assistant Manager. Asked questions about service, answering phones, and knowledge of cocktails. Went over resume and asked to explain take aways from each position. Overall the interview was pleasant. It took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

I had a short phone screen with a recruiter that went well. She was informative, prepared, and pleasant. I never heard from anyone after this conversation despite sending a follow up email after the timeline the recruiter communicated had passed.

Interview Questions
  • Standard first round questions about my background as it related to the position.

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

I had various phone interviews and did not get a call back from them. I was told I would be brought into a store to have a face to face interview and that did not occur, overall people were nice but they were disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • Name an experience where you were under a lot of pressure and how you reacted to the situation

Nordstrom

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

Terrible HR. Got an email asking to schedule the first round of interview, rescheuled the interview at the very last minute without any explanation or apology, then cancelled the rescheduled interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Las Vegas, NV) in Oct 2021

Interview

Had a 30 minute interview. Recruiter asked me to send her a resume which I did. She then emailed me about 1 hour prior to the interview asking me to send her my resume again. Then emailed me AGAIN 15 minutes before the interview saying the class for the upcoming month was full and if I was still interested in interviewing for the next month. I responded sure then she calls me 10 minutes late without an apology. She responded short, wasn't prepared with what she was going to ask me, long pauses, interrupted me when I was answering one of her question, talked over me, and ignored one of my questions I asked her. Never had a recruiter like this and it was so weird. She did not seem interested in me. I did not get the job but I'm glad I didn't since I already saw what kind of people they hire. Quite honestly, I'm over qualified for this role and for $16.95, it is definitely not worth my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,855 Interviews