Northwest Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Northwest Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Northwest Bank

2.4

App Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northwest Bank in May 2020.

Interview

Basic software engineering questions, and questions based on skills and experiences listed on resume. Be prepared for detailed follow ups to each description on resume. Straightforward, with no tricky questions. This was for an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Advantages of OOP?
      Search algorithms you are familiar with? Time complexity of each?   Answer Question

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Bank (Warren, PA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was mostly to get to know who I am since my resume explained my skillset. The IT department was very friendly and stressed that it was a family-like culture.

Summer Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Bank (Buffalo, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very basic and laid back. I applied online and got a call back about 2 days after and had an interview the following week. The lady was very nice and she was informative about what exactly i would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Whats an example of when you had a problem in a workplace and how you solved it   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Bank.

Interview

Was called for an interview, went in a few days later, had two interviews total, then was offered the job a little over a week later. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• They went through my resume and asked me questions about myself and my experiences.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest Bank.

Interview

Submitted resume online, don't need a cover letter. Received an email stating they wanted to move forward with the interview process and to complete a call center simulation and two interview questions. From there I received a call to set up an in person interview. Within two days I received an offer.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in DuBois, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Bank (DuBois, PA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. They simply asked me questions about my resume. They were very friendly, I got a call from HR about a week later telling me I was being extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about experiences on my resume. They also asked about a time I had to deal with an angry customer and how I felt about getting out into the community because a lot of their customers do not even walk in their doors anymore because so much can be done online.   Answer Question

Consumer Finance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Bank (Camp Hill, PA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position online via Indeed.com. I received a phone call about 3 weeks later from Sarah in HR. She explained that Northwest Bank is still hiring for the Discount Office in Camp Hill and would like to set up an interview with the Branch Manager. I had my interview with the Branch Manager, and the next day, Sarah in HR called me back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• The Branch Manager didn't ask many situational questions. It was more going down my resume and describing my experience and skill-set.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Bank in April 2015.

Interview

Good interview process, interviewed with a manager, it was a nice friendly environment, warm and welcoming. Questions were simple, honest and to the point. Talked about expectations, goals, the company directives and where do I want to be in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a situation where a customer was difficult and you lost your temper?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Bank (Lancaster, PA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview and hiring was easy. Applied, got a call back in one or two weeks. Went in for an interview with manager at branch I applied to. Manager was very friendly and easy to talk to. Only con was that after I accepted the offer, I had to go do a week of teller training in Warren, PA which was quite the drive for me, but the company sets you up with a hotel if needed and reimburses mileage.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with sales? Are you willing to take several "no's" to get that one "yes?"   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest Bank in March 2014.

Interview

Several interviews they will try to low ball you on income. There are no incentives so if you don't get a good salary upfront you will not receive much more.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.