O'Neill & Brennan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at O'Neill & Brennan

Sort:

Fork Lift Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O'Neill & Brennan (Exeter, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

After receiving a call to fill a vacancy in Exeter, I was requested to provide my last site manager details so that a reference could be made on me, Once I received the positive feedback, I was contacted again by the Exeter office to be lined up for the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you hold a valid CPCS card?
      Any medical conditions?
      Do I hold a valid driving license?
      How much experience do I have?
      what machines can I drive?
      Have I worked on this site before?   1 Answer

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fareham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Neill & Brennan (Fareham, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Single Interview - no problem. Met with the two directors to discuss the company, where it was going, and their vision for the future in implementing innovative advertising technicues, new CRM and website.

Interview Questions

• Experience, previous clients, what I knew about the industry.   1 Answer

Trainee Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Neill & Brennan (Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with the internal recruiter in town centre, had a breif chat regarding the company and the job role, he then went onto light up a cigarette infront of my face and then talk down on other companies and push on to me what makes O&B better. The next stage was again an informal meeting with a director of the company, not structured, didnt act like he had time for me slouched back in his chair not making eye contact and not putting any real effort into the interview, asif it was a waste of his time.

Negotiation

Terrible, i got told what i would be receiving for my efforts with no negotiation, less experienced persons were offered considerably more.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.