ONEOK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ONEOK Interview Questions

Interviews at ONEOK

3.1

Administrative Interview

Interview

a three plus hour interview with 5 people. They interviewers rotated out of the room and all asked questions regarding one area. Make sure you use the restroom before hand

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Received a phone call a few hours after the career fair to schedule an interview the next day. Interview lasted about 30 minutes and it was really more of a "get to know you" talk than an actual interview which is probably just the case because it was for an internship. No technical questions, a few behavior but that was it.

Interview Questions

• What was a recent failure of yours and how did you overcome it/find a solution?   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ONEOK (Manhattan, KS (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

All those interviewing were very kind, positive, and supportive, even though I came in with little experience. They make their decisions based on the needs for the company, which is respectable, and they wanted to remain a good relationship for future use.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technical problem that you were able to solve.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK (US)).

Interview

Quick, easy. The women made me relax. I felt I rambled more than I should have, but they got me talking. It was harder going through a recruiter and waiting on information. But that seems normal with recruiters.

Pipeline Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enid, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ONEOK (Enid, OK (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

About 4 hours long met with multiple Managers. Very relaxed and neat process, each manager interviewed in a different area. While the process was great for professional development it was obvious they knew who was going to be hired......promoted......or transferred

Staff Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

A few panel interviews over the course of two months. They are very selective with their hiring process. I had three or four interviews with different panels but the panel sizes were relatively small.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ONEOK in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable and questions were all behavioral. I felt very good about it, but never received a call. It took months to receive my rejection even though i had already known someone already received their acceptance. The interviewer gave her phone number, but was very rude when I called to ask about the process.

Pipeline Operator Interview

Interview

Took 3 plus months. went after work with them to show them my skill level on welding and i am certified. Also backhoe machinery skills and got selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• interview was great peple in the town are great. However corporate is racist and even if you are the most skilled and selected for the job, you will not get the job because you are hispanic. HR only hires whites.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

5 panel interview. I was placed in a room where 5 different interviewers rotated in to ask questions. Each interviewer had their own focus area. Each interviewer spent about 45 minutes with me. It took about 4 hours to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specific questions, but what I do remember is that they were behavioral based.   Answer Question

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

About a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiting coordinator. Basic questions about my background and experience. Was given a chance to ask as many questions about the position as I wanted.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.