ONEOK Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Applied online38%
Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Medford, OK) in Mar 2021

Interview

A great interview that made me feel comfortable and welcomed. It was fairly straight to the point and I felt like I was able to be very open about my experience and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience with Microsoft teams
    1 Answer

ONEOK

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ONEOK

Interview

The operations team interview process consisted of two phone screenings with HR representatives and 5 back-to-back interviews with the operations leadership, directors and direct supervisors. The interview was as casual as one would expect, focusing on characteristics and interpersonal skills over technical expertise.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenge you were faced with and how did you overcome it?

ONEOK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ONEOK

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard and involved standard behavioral based interview questions. If you research those you will be good. I researched some the night before the interview and there were no surprises.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ONEOK

Application

I interviewed at ONEOK

Interview

a three plus hour interview with 5 people. They interviewers rotated out of the room and all asked questions regarding one area. Make sure you use the restroom before hand

Interview Questions
  • Can a company make to much money?

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ONEOK (Norman, OK) in Oct 2019

Interview

I first met the ONEOK hiring team at a career fair, they then asked me for an interview. The interview was about 30 minutes long, wasn't to intense they just wanted to understand who I was.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ONEOK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK in Apr 2019

Interview

Interview process was casual and relax with hiring manager on site. Most of questions were related to prior experience. Hiring manager was looking for someone who can support operations in the gas compression and other process related equipment installed on that location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in Sep 2018

Interview

Received a phone call a few hours after the career fair to schedule an interview the next day. Interview lasted about 30 minutes and it was really more of a "get to know you" talk than an actual interview which is probably just the case because it was for an internship. No technical questions, a few behavior but that was it.

Interview Questions
  • What was a recent failure of yours and how did you overcome it/find a solution?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ONEOK (Manhattan, KS) in Sep 2018

Interview

All those interviewing were very kind, positive, and supportive, even though I came in with little experience. They make their decisions based on the needs for the company, which is respectable, and they wanted to remain a good relationship for future use.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK)

Interview

Quick, easy. The women made me relax. I felt I rambled more than I should have, but they got me talking. It was harder going through a recruiter and waiting on information. But that seems normal with recruiters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in Jun 2018

Interview

A few panel interviews over the course of two months. They are very selective with their hiring process. I had three or four interviews with different panels but the panel sizes were relatively small.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews