Ocean Spray Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ocean Spray Interview Questions

Interviews at Ocean Spray

Product Development Interview

Interview

Online interview followed by phone interview.
    Asked basic person type questions : how you fixed a problem you caused , stuff of that nature. Phone interview asked more about my current job my role here and how it would apply there

Interview Questions

• What is a problem that you caused and how did you resolve it ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ocean Spray in November 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with various members across different roles in the Tech department. Interview consisted of each interviewee going over their role and projects, reviewing my experience, and answering any questions about how the BSA role fit into the Tech dept. Interviewers were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What would be your first steps when onboarding to get up to speed with the data and ongoing projects?   Answer Question

Sr. Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The first interview was a recorded interview with pre-selected questions. This was reviewed by HR and a number of managers that I would be working with. That was followed by an interview with the Sr. Manager I would be working with directly. There were several subsequent meetings with each of the Executives I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• What areas of expertise would you like to develop while you are working on this team?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Kenosha, WI (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

HR called to set up an in person interview, scheduled for the next day. I arrived to the facility, checked in with the guard, completed a skills and knowledge assessment, then was interviewed by two supervisors.

Interview Questions

• What does quality mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you noticed a safety incident, what did you do to address it?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you bring to Ocean Spray?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ocean Spray in August 2020.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was very quick, efficient and the HR team was very responsive and professional. I received a response from the HR team to schedule a screening interview within a week of my application. The screening round was scheduled with the hiring manager that was about 30 mins long. I was provided the detailed information about the company as well as the job that I was applying for. Post screening interview, the HR scheduled the next round of interviews within a week. The second round included four interviews scheduled in a day with the members of the recruiting team. I was asked questions related to my background, the fit to the role and the behavioral questions. The outcome of the interview was communicated to me within four days and the final round of the interview with the VP of R&D was scheduled. I was notified of receiving the offer from within a day of the final round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time were you had to work under pressure and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about how you deal with conflict and describe a time where you had to deliver a bad news to the team.   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Customer Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Avon, CT (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone Screening with HR Lead; Video Interview with Hiring Manager; 2 Additional Video Interviews with Team Members. Professional and efficient process with Behavioral based questions that tie directly back to the position. Timely follow-up, clear direction and next steps mapped out clearly. Team effort to make the process seamless. Timeline from beginning to end less than 2.5 weeks. Excellent experience considering the impact of the pandemic to the more customary interview process.

Interview Questions

• Good interview questions that tie into the job description. More questions and conversation around experience and skill set as it relates to the role. Classic question...why OSC?   1 Answer
    • What work achievement are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray in April 2020.

Interview

Referred by family friend. 30 minute interview about background and interests. Never heard back. No response to my follow up email. Bad communication, ended up hiring someone else months later.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I started the process pre-Covid closures. The week I was planning to travel to Lakeville, MA was when states started issuing state of emergencies and stay-at-home orders. I thought they would cancel/postpone the process but that was not case. The team at OS quickly switched the interview to video and worked through all the travel cancellations for me.
    The interview process went smoothly. I was brought in for a second round of interviews that were arranged via video as well and were also done very efficiently.

Interview Questions

• Navigating and driving change   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray in March 2020.

Interview

Ocean Spray reached out quickly and moved quickly through first two rounds of phone screens and video interviews. I was relocating to MA and they scheduled me a flight out to meet the team. Unfortunately, the trip was cancelled due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, but we completed the process through video interviews, and it all went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to put together a presentation to describe a problem that needed correcting, a solution I proposed, and the outcome.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Had 3 rounds.
    1st was the interaction round.
    2nd was the verbal technical interview round.
    3rd was the coding round.
    2nd round was based on my skiils on the resume.
    Couldn't get past the 3rd round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.