Office Depot Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 887 of over 887 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. All you have to do to well is be yourself and don’t think to hard in answering interview questions. And please make sure to have open availability so that the interviewer will more like hire you.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about myself and my personality.
    Answer Question

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

Simple stuff, standard retail job, nothing you would accept, right? Really simple stuff! Little behavioral analysis. Depends from manager to manager. I think the company is going down though, so they may be running on a skeleton staff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

The manager took me to the furniture aisle and made a makeshift interview table. The questions were easy, and I was offered a position on the spot. I was not required to go through a background check because I was 17

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview experience, asked simple scenario questions and wanted to learn more about your background. Overall was not too bad of an interview and not too stressful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

I went in for an interview after asking for a job. It was easy, typical questions. I negotiated pay due to experience. Got an offer the same day. It was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • typical what would you do or did you do with a difficult client.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Office Depot (Denver, CO)

Interview

Quick and easy, respectful of time and did not drag out the process. Only met with the Assistant Store Manager, offered the job on the spot. Completed a scavenger hunt to learn where items in the store were.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you want to work in the copy and print center.

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

two - three hour process at Corp Office. 3 dept. heads. Give notice of interview length next time prior. Otherwise not a bad experience. two - three hour process at Corp Office. 3 dept. heads. Give notice of interview length next time prior. Otherwise not a bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

It was demeaning. The word "Rockstar" was used a lot and the general lack of transparency was not great. Would never do the interview again. This is not the company to interview with if you want a quality job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

Was pretty typical interview. Met with the manager and worked through the basic interview process. Introductions and then an overview of the job description. After that we talked about my resume and why I was qualified for the position.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I had any experience as a sales associate.

Office Depot

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot in Sep 2021

Interview

1st: online coding assessment. If you pass, then, A 4 hour long interview with 4 different teams. Checks coding abilities , algorithms knowledge, critical thinking and 1 behavioral interview. After that final round with Hiring Manager

Viewing 1 - 10 of 887 Interviews