OfficeMax Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 476 of over 476 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

OfficeMax

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Basic interview questions, fairly formal. The manager was very polite and informed. Interview was not too long. The only downside to working for the company is that they are usually understaffed and there is a high turnover.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions, fairly formal.
    Answer Question

OfficeMax

Application

I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Regular interview for an extry level job. Asked me about why I wanted to work there and told me about the job. Asked me to do a mock sale, but it was very low pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OfficeMax

Application

I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

VERY hard to get an interview, once I did there was only one interview and then a job offer The interview process seemed slow and you have to keep calling to get even one call back, after 30 calls you may get 1 interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OfficeMax

Application

I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Recruiter and VP interview. Was interviewed by a recruiter. Then by DSM and HR and finally VP of the company. Interviews were framed in a friendly manner and it was more a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • What will you bring to your job?

OfficeMax

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

One step interview process that was pretty simple. Walked into the office and asked a few questions. Background and drug test needed. Was offered the job on the spot. Asked why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Ciudad de Mexico)

Interview

El contacto lo lleva a cabo una agencia de HH, quien realiza una primera entrevista y revisión de CV, posteriormente, se realiza una entrevista digital con la jefa del área, quien a su vez, contactó al Gerente de Producción de la planta.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Henderson, NV) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied online on their website, ask different questions, background checks, tax forms, and proof of identity. They will call you around 3-5 days after applying to set up an interviewing date in person.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this job? How do you handle customers? How do you control yourself in a high volume of tasks? Rate 1-10 how well are you in technology? Do you know anything about printers? How good are you in sales? What is your schedule? Are you okay working night shifts and closing?

OfficeMax

Application

I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Super easy interview. Just asked how you are with customer service because you need patience in that area. As for printing you need little experience you’ll learn as you go. But it would be better to have computer experience . Just be honest so they can train you

Interview Questions
  • They explained a situation where you were put in a tough position with a customer , and how would you react , would you call the manager etc?

OfficeMax

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Me llamaron y me preguntarón si estaba disponible para comenzar en dos semanas. Me comentaron que me mandarían un test, nunca me llego. Mande correo al reclutador y no me contesto

Interview Questions
  • ¿Te interesa el puesto? Cuentame de tus proyectos ¿Tienes experiencia en el área?

OfficeMax

Application

I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Easy. One week of waiting then it was seamless.. little paperwork. No exhausting assessments. Best experience. If you are looking for a good place to work that does not care about the baggage you carry, apply. Just be a hard worker. Lazy need not apply

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 476 Interviews