OfficeMax Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 469 of over 469 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

OfficeMax

Application

I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Super easy interview. Just asked how you are with customer service because you need patience in that area. As for printing you need little experience you’ll learn as you go. But it would be better to have computer experience . Just be honest so they can train you

Interview Questions
  • They explained a situation where you were put in a tough position with a customer , and how would you react , would you call the manager etc?
    1 Answer

OfficeMax

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Me llamaron y me preguntarón si estaba disponible para comenzar en dos semanas. Me comentaron que me mandarían un test, nunca me llego. Mande correo al reclutador y no me contesto

Interview Questions
  • ¿Te interesa el puesto? Cuentame de tus proyectos ¿Tienes experiencia en el área?

OfficeMax

Application

I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

Easy. One week of waiting then it was seamless.. little paperwork. No exhausting assessments. Best experience. If you are looking for a good place to work that does not care about the baggage you carry, apply. Just be a hard worker. Lazy need not apply

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Ciudad de Mexico) in Aug 2020

Interview

Me contactaron tras postularme por indeed. Tuve dos entrevistas via zoom. Ya no continuaron el proceso y nunca me abusaron la razón. Me hubiera gustado más información. Deberían de tener mas contacto después de la entrevista, al menos un correo electrónico.

Interview Questions
  • Dónde había trabajado con anterioridad

OfficeMax

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

We were split into groups and assessed on our teamwork skills, memory and ability to collect specific items within the store efficiently and accurately. We were then separated one by one to have a small private interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a fellow employee was not acting appropriately?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 months. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Chennai) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview is very smooth and they ask more important question.That questions are most important usages of html and css.Then they check my talent.Task given for me and I do well that.They approach me and present a job as HTML developer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked What is colspan and we use that in which element?

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Eugene, OR)

Interview

We had a call to set up the interview after I submitted my resume online. At the interview I told them about my design experience and was asked a few general questions in her office. My Interviewer (the general manager) told me she had other interviews to go through, but I was looking good because of my design experience. Shortly after I got a call for the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is a company you think is really successful?

Anonymous Employee in Hermosillo, Sonora, Sonora

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Hermosillo, Sonora, Sonora)

Interview

Fue bueno y rápido ya que entraba como temporal y con el paso del tiempo me quedé, en sí no ocupaban mucha experiencia o conocimiento sino más compromiso y responsabilidad

Interview Questions
  • Estudias o asiste a alguna iglesia

OfficeMax

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

I submitted an online application and heard nothing back, so I went into the store and introduced myself. Not too long after that, I met with the store manger and the assistant manager. They asked basic questions about my resume and asked me to sell them a random object.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OfficeMax

Application

I interviewed at OfficeMax

Interview

They called me in for an interview to do a one on one interview. Ask questions about why I wanted to work there? Why they should hire me? Ask what best qualified me for the position?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 469 Interviews