One Motion Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

One Motion Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at One Motion Logistics

1.7

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Well to be honest there isn’t any. Complete idiots sit there do nothing but tell lies to everyone. It all sounds good but it really isn’t. They really don’t have a clue what they are doing...!

Interview Questions

• When can you start. And can you suck.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Showing slide show and explaining everything about work and answering all questions. Interview was in fun and relaxed atmosphere. All managers were very friendly and explained everything about work and didn’t hide anything.

Courier/Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Bristol, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Was really simple ,just check some personal details,drug and alcohol test,and explaining the details of work,how much cost renting a van from them!
    The documents to start work are licence driving,bank details,nino,proof of adress!

Interview Questions

• How many day i want to work weekly!   1 Answer

Multi-drop Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Maidstone, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Group Interview & Presentation followed by a helpful Q&A session after. The presenter 'Liam' was very knowledgeable and approachable with his answers. Their was also a optional drugs & alcohol test after the the first part of the group interview. This was carried out by another company, but all was explained and well prepared. Top Marks for punctuality and professionalism.

Courier/Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England (UK)

Application

Interview

Simple. Went to a group interview and filled some forms in and gave our details i.e. License and etc.
    Two weeks later they say start 2 :days training then go from thee

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Everything was very simple and of short duration. Introduce yourself to invisibility, you specify each part of the contract and the job and if you want in the shortest time you are hired

Courier Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Norwich, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was just a presentation of the companies work which they carry out. No 1 to 1 interview.The hole process was a bit ambiguous, and not stressfull.I think they are desperate for drivers.I think they may be a bit dodgey.

Multi Drop Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Absolutely terrible & full of false promises. EVERYTHING we were told at the interview process was LIES. From how the job works to the PAY was all LIES. You get promised the earth but DON'T get even part of it if IM honest. They will start by telling you that you have been short listed for an interview but short listed means 100+ people will be at that interview

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a drug & alcohol test?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Well presented job , all about the money , about the bonuses about days of work , They answer to all your questions , They help you to fill the contracts they support you to do everything

Interview Questions

• Did you worked before as a driver ?   1 Answer

Courier/Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Southampton, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

they invite you to attend. They tell lies about pay. They give you lots of small print to sign.

You can work for them without even speaking english. They will employ anyone. They don't care.
     This is because they make money from the drivers. They keep bonus money, they overcharge for van hire. Underpay for fuel allowance.

They promise 900 pounds per week and ANYONE can work for them. Too good to be true. Because it's not true.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.