Opsview Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Opsview Interview Questions

Interviews at Opsview

2.2

Customer Success Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opsview (Woburn, MA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiting agency. Was contacted by Opsview for an initial screen which went well. After this there was a phone interview with the CS Manager, which was just an ice breaker conversation and a bit of my background and goals, it was a very nice and flowing conversation. After that they had me do a real time test where I was given 30 mins to log into a server and solve about 10 challenges/questions and afterwards explain the reasoning behind my methods to a senior engineer. This part was really fun. Finally I was called on site to the Woburn office for f2f interview with Director of CS, CS Manager and Senior Consultant, I was offered the position within the week. I liked the interview process throughout and felt like they brought out the best in me.

Interview Questions

• what my past experience with monitoring was?   Answer Question
    • expertise and know-how of Linux, Nagios, MySQL, Apache   Answer Question
    • Customer facing experience and customer handling skills and prior experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Opsview in March 2013.

Interview

Skype interviews and phone interviews. This company is HQ'd in the UK - so most, if not all, of the interview will be done remotely. You will likely interview with 3-4 individuals of varying levels within the organization. This will include the VP of Sales and the CEO. Normal length process and Opsview seemed to go into good depth/detail of what they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths and weaknesses? What is your sales methodology?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opsview (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online through external site. Went for face to face interview. Interviewed by two people, one interview technical, one more about me and personality and thought process. Very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Could I understand some JSON - not precisely, just the idea of what it was getting at.   Answer Question

Lead Generation Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opsview (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied via a University Job Board and was invited to an interview the same week. The interview was with the HR manager and then the Sales manager, both were very engaging and seemed to show interest in everything I had to say. They were very on point with what they wanted me to do and what they did in the company, also very nice to have conversation with.

Interview Questions

• It was quite some time ago but I recall a question around experience on dealing with customers.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.