Orange Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 790 of over 790 interviews

Interviews at Orange

Experience
Positive71%
Negative12%
Neutral16%
Getting an Interview
Applied online46%
Employee Referral19%
Campus Recruiting11%
Difficulty
2.8
Average
HardAverageEasy

Orange

Anonymous Employee

Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I interviewed at Orange

Interview

Bonne ambiance, bonne atmosphère rappelle de beaucoup de valeurs humaines. Mission très bien detaillé et expliqué. bonne presentattion de l'entreprise, des missions de tous un chacun au sein de l'équipe et de l'entreprise.

Interview Questions
  • votre projet le plus marquant
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Employee

Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Orange

Interview

It was3 phases: 1- Phone Interview. 2- Technical Interview 3- HR Interview but it took like 2-3 months to know the result and they are really slow in their process but the technical interview was very easy because I was a fresh graduate so I didn't have much experience.

Interview Questions
  • -What is your experience in the IT field? - Why did you apply for this position? - Introduce yourself of course?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Interview Candidate

No Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I interviewed at Orange

Interview

Il y a eu trois entretiens dont : - un avec un consultant - un avec le manager - un entretien manager + consultant Pour ma part tout s'est très bien passé.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi nous ? Pouvez-vous me parler de vos projets ?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Employee

Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Easy Interview
Application

I interviewed at Orange

Interview

Muy amena y agradable. Sin tensión. El departamento de RRHH muy atento en los trámites con la universidad. Todo fue muy fácil pra firmar el convenio. Se lo recomendaría a mis amigos sin dudarlo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Interview Candidate

Declined Offer
Negative Experience
Easy Interview
Application

I interviewed at Orange

Interview

The interviewers are ignorant of what they are asking about and using random questions and the whole process was not organized and too many steps of unesseceray and repeated meetings

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Employee

Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Easy Interview
Application

I interviewed at Orange

Interview

Smooth and straight to their expectations 👌. The questions are solely based on what you have done, can do, and your general expectation if you are hired by the organisation.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the next 5years? What is your salary expectation?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Employee

Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange

Interview

Great experience, but it took too long time to proceed for the next step; for technical interview it was a good one with variety in questions levels and the interviewer was a very clear

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Interview Candidate

Declined Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I interviewed at Orange

Interview

Trois entretien Premier entretien avec la rh Deuxième entretien avec un manager Troisième entretien avec un responsable technique. Processus pas long par rapport à d'autres entreprises. Merci à la responsable des ressources humaines pour sa réactivité et sa disponibilité

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

No Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Paris)

Interview

Connaissance technique et qualités personnelles.questions classique : Ambitions, qualités personnels, défauts, qualités, langues et compétences techniques. Bonne expérience globale d’entretien. Revoir les délais de prise de rendez-vous pour les entretiens, parfois trop espacés entre eux.

Interview Questions
  • questions classique : Ambitions, qualités personnels, défauts, qualités, langues et compétences techniques.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange

Anonymous Employee

Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Easy Interview
Application

I interviewed at Orange

Interview

Envoie du cv suite à une offre trouvée sur internet puis contact par téléphone pour convenir d’un entretien. Entretien classique en visio. Question sur mes compétences et sur mes motivations .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 790 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Orange Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Orange? Share Your Experiences

Orange logo
or