P. Marshall & Associates Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at P. Marshall & Associates

P. Marshall & Associates

Application

I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates

Interview

Phone Interview is with an HR person then a CAD test is scheduled for another day. The phone interview is relatively normal as you would expect from any small company. They go through standard questioning and give an overview of their company culture.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about PM&A?
    Answer Question

P. Marshall & Associates

Application

I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates

Interview

Very simple and straightforward, they ask simple interview questions but also very engaging ones to be able to learn about yourself and them. I would try to know a little about the company as they can ask it sometimes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates (Roswell, GA)

Interview

The HR person took me around the office, describing the company "perks". Then I was interviewed for approximately an hour. Then I was introduced to the manager. He asked me a series of questions in which I did my best to answer. After I left the interview, I received a phone call in less than a day. I would never know that anyone would make a decision in that short time span of less than a full business day. I'm extremely disappointed that such decisions would be made in this time frame. It gives people perception that they would make decisions hastily within the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

P. Marshall & Associates

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates

Interview

The interview process for the internship consists of 2 rounds with the 1st round with the HR and covers behavioral questions; 2nd round more technical and behavioral with department Supervisor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates (Roswell, GA)

Interview

Two interviews total. Interviewed with HR and the department head on two separate interviews. Each interview was about 30-40 minutes long. It was a 4 week process and email communications in between.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

PM&A made the interviewing process very easy and professional. This company is 100% Legit.. Great Company To Work For. I am glad that I made the right choice to work for such a great company.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my skills and some personality questions to see if I was a good culture fit for the team.

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates (Roswell, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

I knew my interviewer from a previous job, so I was simply invited to PM&A's office for a conversation about what the job would entail, how it would be different from our previous employment, and what our group's short- and long-term goals would be.

Interview Questions
  • What specific types of projects would you prefer and not prefer to complete if given the opportunity to work at PM&A?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates (Houston, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

I had 2 interviews, one with the HR rep and another with two of the project leaders. The first interview was about 30 minutes average Q&A and then i had a CAD test afterwards. The HR rep was very straight forward and engaged through the entire process and went into great detail describing the core values of the company and the different areas of work i would be involved in. She did tell me it would be a week to hear back if i was to move forward with the second interview which I did. After the second interview, it took two weeks and then i heard back from them as they said i would.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2018

Interview

After applying I received an email with 5 questions for references, location, work status, desired salary and CAD skills. After that I did a Skype interview with HR. From there I had a in person interview with the head of the department.

Interview Questions
  • What sets you apart from other qualified candidates

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at P. Marshall & Associates (Roswell, GA) in May 2018

Interview

Initial contact was via email and then a follow-up phone call to schedule an interview. The first interview was with HR and followed by a skills test. The second interview with my direct supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • What were some of your previous responsibilities with previous employer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews