PFM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PFM Interview Questions

Interviews at PFM

2.7

Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a phone screening a few months ago, and honestly should have read reviews on Glassdoor before following through with it. The interviewer cancelled my initial screening, and when we finally had it, she was incredibly uninterested. Heard noise in the background constantly, making me feel like she wasn't fully concentrated in the interview. Really bad first impression of the company.

Asset Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PFM.

Interview

First a phone screen, but the interviewer canceled on me about an hour before the interview. Then rescheduled, but never apologized for the abrupt rescheduling. I found her very quick and uninterested, she asked very basic questions. I asked her questions about the company culture and most of them she answered with "I don't know." I found her quite unfriendly. I emailed and said I appreciated the interview but I was no longer interested with the firm or the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you heard about PFM
      Why are you interested in this internship
      What office do you like   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

First is the online application. From there a preliminary interview takes place. If you continue, they send you a mathematical assessment, followed by a second interview. The interview questions are very much about the person and I was not asked any technical questions during the in-person section. The mathematical assessment is also very straightforward and not meant to trick you or to be too challenging.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you felt overwhelmed by a task and how you handled it   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PFM.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiting specialist reached out to me the following day via email. The specialist I spoke with was extremely unprofessional and disorganized. I sent her an email after I didn't hear from her 15 minutes into our confirmed interview time. She called me shortly after apologizing that she was running late with her calls (which I understood) and that she has a few minutes to spare for me. We proceeded with the interview (no small talks, went straight to the first question which threw me off). While answering the second question, she interrupted me and put me on hold. Afterward, she was fumbling with what question to ask me (while skimming my resume out loud) until she settled with asking me to run through my resume with her. After doing so, she told me right away that I didn't meet the SPECIFIC qualification the hiring manager had. She listed off some qualifications they were looking for that were not listed in the job posting (which I knew since I had it open in front of me). If all it took was for her to look at my resume to see that I did not qualify... why did she reach out to give me an interview? It was as if she never reviewed my resume until she was speaking to me on the phone. The whole process and conversation was a waste of my time. She was extremely unprofessional and disorganized, such a bad impression on the company as a whole. There were other remarks that she said prior to ending the phone call which I'll refrain from sharing but I have no urge in joining this company after experiencing how she handled this process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PFM (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR in Philly (~15 minutes). Follwed by a quantitative and behavioral test. Then one interview with senior members of office you applied for (4 members in my case; ~45 minutes)

Interview Questions

• Primarily behavioral-based questions - my perception is that they're not so much looking for people with technical backgrounds - as you'll learn their analyses through training. Both interviews are more keen on personality and "fit" within both the firm and specific office.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PFM (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I was initially contacted by human resources based off of my resume and application, followed up by a thirty minute phone conversation. The interview was conversational with some behavioral questions included. Hiring and follow-up interviews were postponed due to coronavirus.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position at PFM?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PFM.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and was intrigued with the company and opportunity. Set up an on-campus interview a few weeks later. I thought the interview went alright but never heard back from any recruiter, despite reaching out afterward. Expected a higher level of professionalism.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PFM in October 2019.

Interview

Easy, just a phone call which should be studied for in advance. The woman was very easy to talk to and the questions would be difficult if not prepared. The next step is an in person interview on site.

Bmc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PFM (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

It took more than two weeks before PFM called me for an interview. The interview was with a Senior Managing Consultant and a Senior Analyst. They asked general questions about my previous experiences and my weekly availability.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with Excel and how would I rate my own ability?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PFM (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen and then invited into the office in Harrisburg for an in-person interview. I'm an experienced professional...but from a different industry. Heard back from HR within a week that I would not be moving on in the interview process. I appreciated their quick decision-making and not stringing me along.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally in the next five years?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.