PHFI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PHFI Interview Questions

Interviews at PHFI

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PHFI (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2017.

Interview

It's not that difficult. Just read the project for which you have been called properly and present your knowledge and skills in that light. They usually put up questions related to your background like your research projects, thesis etc.
    The hiring process although takes time.

Interview Questions

• A deadline to a task is approaching and your team members have a conflict. How will you handle?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager-HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHFI (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview shall be more from your previous experiences and work profile. Brush up basics from domain. Confidence shall play a vital role.
    Generally there would be 2 round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from domain   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PHFI (Thiruvananthapuram) in July 2016.

Interview

The first round of interview was telephonic. Basically, questions revolving around CV. The next round was with HR and after that one face to face interview at office. In the face to face interview, basic questions regarding your research experience. Specifically, the data analysis in my project. Also, questions regarding the various steps conducted for data collection and analysis. Then regarding how will I go about if I am hired in managing the project. There were three aspects to this -regarding team management, other sites co-ordination and research process.

Interview Questions

• One thing they were particular about was previous job experience   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PHFI.

Interview

Telephonic interview discussing about my past experience and the thesis topic. Key skills, past research experience, ease with handling large volumes of data and working in the field etc.

Interview Questions

• It was a normal interview starting with tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PHFI (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephonic followed by face to face,in the telephonic interview,they asked me about my background and few data related questions.In the face to face they gave some situations and asked me how would i proceed i those situations.

Interview Questions

• Regarding the project, situational   1 Answer

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PHFI (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2015.

Interview

Cordial and Smoothly conducted. The process was very transparent and all the timelines were adhered to. The panel consisted of project professionals and institutional heads who asked technical questions related to project and how i could also contribute to organisational growth. HR related questions were asked by HR executive and were standard salary and notice period related questions

Interview Questions

• How would my work experience and research training in addition to other qualifications contribute to smooth functioning of the position that I was interviewed for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very honest and transparent

Project Coordinator-Evidence Based Diabetes Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHFI (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Had applied through devnetjobs and an interview was scheduled within weeks. The entire process was highly unprofessional. The admin guy who contacted me wasn't sure about the position for which I had been shortlisted( I reminded him that I have applied for two different positions). And then to my horror , he was surprised at my arrival , did not have my CV with him . It all looked that these people had to interview me unwillingly , just because I had landed at their doorstep against their wishes. The interview was a 5 minute affair with general introductions- consisted of two people-Project head and a HR person. I wasnt asked any technical stuff either . As expected , the company did not bother to contact me later!! :D

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PHFI (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was smooth with direct questions mostly, they asked me about my background interests etc. They asked me about my quantitative skills how good i was with STATA etc. The position required a lot of field work so regarding that.

Interview Questions

• They explained the job profile and then asked me question as to how technically sound i was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bit difficult.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PHFI (Chennai) in April 2014.

Interview

Posted in Dev Net jobs, call for the interiview through a mail. A panel of 3 members. Interivew lasted for a hour. Interiew wan on 20th April but it is nearly 20 days, still no info to any interviewed candidates.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PHFI in August 2013.

Interview

I applied by mail, sending my CV to the designated address. There was a telephonic panel interview of about 30 minutes with questions around my previous work, reasons for applying for this position, basic knowledge on the mental health policy situation in India, some questions on previous research work and willingness to relocate. After this, there was one round of telephonic interview separately with HR to finalize the offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the project relevant policy (mental health), some practical questions about rural health facilities and some questions on my previous research work.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.