Parexel Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Parexel

HardAverageEasy
Found 455 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Billerica, MA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online with a referral from a current employee. Received a email to set up a phone screen, phone screen was general experience questions related to the job. A week later had a panel interview with two managers. Received an offer a few days after that. Total process took about a month from first application to acceptance.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with RECIST
    Answer Question
  • A time where you did not meet a deadline and how you dealt with it
  • A conflict and how you dealt with it
  • How do you stay organized
  • What do you think your biggest challenge in this job will be
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel (United States)

Interview

The interview process is good. The recruiter asked me some questions by phone call. She asked me how to manage conflict between two projects. She also explained the company and my questions in detail.

Interview Questions
Parexel
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Parexel (United States)

Interview

The interview process consisted of talking to at least four people with 5 different interviews scheduled. The initial recruiter was late to the call and didn't ask any questions. Was super pleasant though and spoke knowledgeably about the company, but spent too much time talking about things perceived as company negatives.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience with commercial contracting? What are the standard provisions you have typically negotiated most?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Parexel (United States)

Interview

Straight to the point. Basic interview questions asking to highlight experience and prior employment on resume. Do research on salary prior. It was not a hard interview to get through and asking questions at the end will be an opportunity to show you’ve researched the company.

Interview Questions
  • What was your role as (prior position) and how will that help you as a research assistant?
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel (Ireland)

Interview

There were four interviews in total. The total process was spread over four months. Each interview prepared you got the next ad each interviewer gave you information about the role that you could use for the next interview.

Interview Questions
Parexel
Anonymous Employee in Argentina
Application

I interviewed at Parexel (Argentina)

Interview

Proceso de selección escalonado, muy organizado y ameno con diferentes sectores de la empresa. Se toman su tiempo para conocer tus objetivos, si realmente encajan con la misión de la empresa

Interview Questions
Parexel
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Parexel (United States)

Interview

Due to the pandemic, the interview was over zoom with three members of the team. They inquired about my past experience and my willingness to get trained in different biological measures.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work on a PRN basis?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Parexel (United States)

Interview

multiple rounds of review from initial HR call to hiring manager call to calls with a couple of other people and then another round of calls. It is a long process that took about 3 months. Not too different from other companies though

Interview Questions
Parexel
Anonymous Employee in Taiwan
Application

I interviewed at Parexel (Taiwan)

Interview

HR phone interview and take English test. On the day of F2F interview, need to take some test about CDA daily job. Then, interview with managers of Data Management. During interview, need to introduce yourself in English and interviewers will ask you some questions in English. Then, interviews will ask you about your CV and personality in Mandarin.

Interview Questions
Parexel
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel (India)

Interview

3 rounds Normal hr call Written test Hr. Should have English knowledge,logical thinking. ........................................ Over all not good not bad average They asked for agreement Prepare on the apptitude test.

Interview Questions
Parexel
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Parexel (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2021

Interview

Casual, easy questions. I was interviewed by different team members from across the world. Altogether there were three separate interviews and each asked their own variation of questions. all important questions were based on what knowledge you had prior to the interview and how it would help in this job.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 455 Interviews