Parexel Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 491 of over 491 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Parexel (Billerica, MA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online with a referral from a current employee. Received a email to set up a phone screen, phone screen was general experience questions related to the job. A week later had a panel interview with two managers. Received an offer a few days after that. Total process took about a month from first application to acceptance.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with RECIST
    Answer Question
  • A time where you did not meet a deadline and how you dealt with it
  • A conflict and how you dealt with it
  • How do you stay organized
  • What do you think your biggest challenge in this job will be
1 person found this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Interviewed via phone with a current administrative assistant and the person who would be my manager. Standard interview questions and conversation around my experience and what they were looking for in the position. Each interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The interview process started with a test and if you pass the test you get invited to the face-to-face interview where you will be asked general questions, then behavioral questions, and then technical questions. We later discussed salary expectations and the interview was finished.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The interviewers were mainly interested in whether or not you have an overall understanding of the drug testing process from Phase I to Phase IV. It is also useful if you can demonstrate your involvement in some kind of clinical research.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about the different phases of clinical trials?

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

First part was recruiter screening call after being referred by a friend who already worked there. One on one interview with line manager asking behavioural type questions. 1 interview only before getting job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and handled well. Laid back but also good questions. Nothing too difficult was asked but did dive deep into resume to ask relevant questions and get more information out of interviewee

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

It was straightforward. Started off with a call from a recruiter and then next step was with a senior recruiter. They ended up going with an internal candidate. Pleasant demeanor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Parexel in Jul 2021

Interview

Had a great 30 minute conversation with a recruiter, was asked to provide some further information (summary of document experience) via email shortly after that conversation. 2 days later I found in the applicant portal that they would not be moving forward with my application. No email from the recruiter or hiring manager. For context, I have a PhD (BS is the stated requirement) and was referred to this position by a current employee. Fortunately, I now know that Parexel sticks to their apparently strict guidelines for hiring i.e. extensive experience in the exact role is mandatory and they do not accept candidates with high potential. Will not make the mistake of applying here again.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what MS Word features do you use, are you comfortable with MS Excel, salary expectations, will you take a writing test?

Parexel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel in Jul 2021

Interview

An initial screening interview, the completion and submission of a writing test, and a one hour interview with two interviewers. Emailed the recruiter nearly two weeks after the interview to ask for an update. No offer, unfortunately. Was told that the successful candidate had more direct and relevant experience.

Interview Questions
  • These were standard questions about my background and experience and what I understood about the role., plus 'How would your friends describe you?'

Parexel

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Asked how comfortable you are in processing urine as blood samples as that is the bulk of the intake. Operating pipettes and centrifuges while assisting in QC-ing will be a task. Organizing sampling tubes and test kits monthly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Parexel in Jun 2021

Interview

I had 1 hour interview scheduled and it went really smooth with department's senior manager. Just one round of interview was taken and rest discussion with HR and documents submission. Overall it was a great experience as many organisations conducts multiple rounds of interview and waste their as well candidate's time and mostly don't even give feedback once they reject you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 491 Interviews