Pegasus InfoCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Pegasus InfoCorp

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

Worst interview system, no one is ready to join them so they keep it very easy. They will offer a high package because no one is willing to join such a bad company.

Interview Questions

• Very easy and sub standard questions.   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp (Pune) in April 2016.

Interview

Process was too long because of lack of communication from HR. Job was posted by naukari.com and interview scheduled when applied, immediately. Job location was for Pune. As company don't exist in Pune but they were hiring for their client in Pune. So we can say that on Pegasus payroll, candidate need to work for other company. They conducted a small test on machine and informed me that I got cleared round here. They asked me to submit original doc without any reason. Now need to go for more rounds at their client company which is in Pune (Can not disclose company name). So on a week day I went to company and it took my whole day and had around 3 rounds over there. Next is after I am done with it, I informed Pegasus HR and was waiting for next update. But even after 10 to 12 days, they didn't inform me about any next update. NEXT is I needed to take follow up for twice to get an update and they directly replied me to take your docs. What the hell!! They didn't even informed me that I'm rejected until I meet them. Why? Whats the problem to write a single free mail to inform. Seems much lazy HR department.
    I prefer to not to join on this company payroll. Just waste of time.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp (Mumbai).

Interview

It was ok... they have long process.. and consume lot of time of employee... Lot of rounds...
    they call u again and again.. need to submit your original documents to them for more than 2 months

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

First technical interview is conducted. If you are able to crack it then you will be taken for Final round of interview. Final round decides your joining and offer letter is given out.Interviews are conducted very smoothly.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp (Mumbai).

Interview

I got mail from the company for the position. I replied and got call back about a week later for the interview.

The HR first takes your resume and takes you to a machine where they make you fill an online form about your details(skills, companies worked for,qualifications,contact details, references etc.). Then based on your skills you are given a online test(multiple choice) which has to be solved in a given time. After that they will make you wait for about a hour or so. After that there will be a F2F technical interview. After clearing that they will make you again wait for a couple of hours for the final director interview.

The director asks some technical questions and some non-technical questions and a bit of salary negotiation.

The process took an entire day. I went there at 10 AM in the morning and left at 4 PM.

The HR will come to you frequently between the interview rounds to tell you that everyone is busy and that is why you have to wait a little for your round, but that is a lie. They make you wait to check your patience and to see if you are really want the job. In my opinion this is a waste of the candidates time since they come taking a half day leave from their work place hoping that the interview will be over in 1-2 hrs. But they don't bother about your comfort or your time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp in April 2014.

Interview

online test , following by technical round, Client and Hr round.
    Online test consists of ASP.NET,CSS,SQL, HTML.
    Technical /Client Round:ASP.NET,CSS,SQL, HTML,Arc GIS, ArcMap, Latest technology based.
    HR Round: Last round discussing Salary and Notice period etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for the maximum CTC if you really want to join company.
    But my advice is they will give you desire CTC but your job is not stable you may be fired at any time once their project ends

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

I got the interview mail through naukari.com. I had applied for ASP.Net developer profile.

Initial step, they will ask you to update basic information about you and your family. Next, there is a machine test which includes questions from ASP, Jquery,CSS,SQL.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp.

Interview

Had a phone screening where they asked about my background and interests from my CV. Then a technical interview with more straight forward questions. There were some personality questions as well.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp (Mumbai) in March 2014.

Interview

You need to give one small test on machine on following topic
    .Net = 50 Questions
    jQuery = 10
    SQL = 10
    MVC = 10 - if You are for MVC
    CSS = 10

Test is very easy with simple questions. Base on your score they will take small Interview basically its just for formality then they will send you to client Side Interview. Your actual selection is base on client side interview result.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you nothing but on client side you may have to face technical Interview and difficulty of interview is base on your interviewer you got   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasus InfoCorp in August 2015.

Interview

got email and applied, 5 rounds of interviews ... initial interviews were easy but later they became difficult .. got in principle confirmation from hr and was confirmed after further rounds and background verification .. technical leads interviews were very difficult ... hr co-ordinator (priti) is very good and responsive

Interview Questions

• many questions in java, jsp, oracle adf, javascript, css, server .. also some logic and problem solving .. also 2 hr round   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.