Cover image for Pegasystems

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Pegasystems Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 543 of over 543 interviews

Recruiter30%
Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

Pegasystems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

I had applied for a Project Manager role and they out me to a developer interview telling its project management. The HRs don't have clue of what they out and simply wasting time of candidates

Interview Questions
  • Not relevant to the position applied for
    Answer Question

Pegasystems

Application

I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

Twee gesprekken en een case presentatie voor een panel. Verspreid over drie meetings. Na de case presentatie volgde gelijk een gesprek over de arbeidsvoorwaarden. In het geheel een prettig verloop.

Interview Questions
  • Waarom zouden wij jou niet moeten aannemen?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Pegasystems

Join the conversation on

Tech India

185.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Pegasystems~5936
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Pegasystems? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pegasystems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Amsterdam)

Interview

Call with HR, Call with the Hiring Manager, Call with several Colleagues, Panel Interview with hiring manager, several managers and the VP Sales. Takes 2 months to get the contract signed.

Interview Questions
  • Discripe situations in previous roles based on making targets

Pegasystems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

Not bad, I met with each member of team and learned about their roles and the role I was interviewing for. Also met others in departments adjacent to my role. The entire process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience, tell me about a time you went through something difficult at work

Pegasystems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

1. 30min call with recruiter to get baseline understanding of role and background. 2. 45min technical challenge focused much more on being able to narrate how you reach your solution than the challenge actually being difficult. The question was completed quickly, so they asked few other questions like one project I designed that I was happy with the design of. 3. 1-1 with Lead engineer of the team I would be on. Some advanced Java syntax questions (anonymous inner classes) as well as a very high level system design problem. 4. 1-1 with Manager. Why did I want to work with Pega, why am I leaving my current organization, what would I like to gain/grow in, etc. Overall, I really loved everyone involved in the process. Ultimately, I had to choose between Pega and another really competitive offer and chose the other offer due to differences in responsibilities of the roles (the other role meshed slightly better with what I am currently interested in.) Had I chosen Pega, the vibes that I got from the interview process told me that I would have really enjoyed working with the employees I had spoken with & the culture Pega cultivates. I really do hope that my path can reach crossroads with Pega eventually. I especially think low-code/no-code platforms are really interesting and definitely would like to work in the space in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Won't share any of the specific technical challenges out of respect. But the recruiter made it clear that having a passion for the space Pega is in is very valuable, so you should know why you think Pega is the right fit for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Melbourne) in Sept 2022

Interview

Initial telephonic conversation with the hiring HR then followed by a 30 minutes video interview with the hiring Manager after a week. After another 1 week, another 30 minutes video Technical interview with the SRE team lead. I felt that both the Hiring Manager and the Technical round's interview were conducted just for the sake of it. They were not interested in hiring or getting to know me. They didn't try digging into details of my technical abilities or soft skills. I was able to give them the correct answer to all their tech questions as it was very basic in nature but the feedback they gave me was very poor. They said my experience was quite limited to what they are looking for. Seriously!!! The job roles they posted say it's basically a NOC support job. In the past I have worked for the world's largest database company and also ex-employed by the current world's largest Public cloud provider and they felt my experience is limited by asking me questions like EC2 termination protection!! They should know that I know a thing or two. Having written thousands of lines of Cloudformation code and Terraform code to build and maintain IT Infrastructures and an old school Linux Admin who spent hundreds of hours of Scripting and that's the feedback they could come up with. Firstly, the technical interviewer was late. He was an Indian guy. Then he didn't turn on the camera for wha ever reason. He was rude and unapologetic and conducted the interview in a condescending manner from the start. Maybe it's an Indian thingy to treat candidates poorly, he felt superior by his ways of talking from beginning till the end, but I could sense he knows only some basic stuffs. PegaSystems needs to investigate whom they promote internally atleast in Australia. They have no integrity and etiquette at all.

Interview Questions
  • How much would you rate yourself in AWS ? Which AWS Services have you used? How do you troubleshoot high CPU usage? Are you OK to work at weekends? we have two shifts, the other shift has working on Saturday, other is Sunday working ? Don't waste your time with PegaSystem in Australia. All Indian people from Manager, team lead, co-workers in the Cloud Operations team and they are quite nasty

Pegasystems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems in Sept 2022

Interview

Got ghosted after making it to the final round. I thought I did well and everyone seemed to like me so it was disappointing for them to not even contact me on their decision. 1. Phone screening with recruiter with basic questions on resume and coursework. 2. Interview with hiring manager with questions about previous experience, coursework, and languages you know. 3. Interview with members of the team you might be working on. Questions about previous experience, coursework, and working in a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pegasystems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Interview process was smooth .Got a call from interviewer and interview was set up. There were 2 people to take interview. Was asked - 2 programming questions Basic Git questions Basic Selenium questions

Pegasystems

Application

I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

Mistakes in emails with coordinating, did not provide feedback, did not respond to email after offer for me to send them other job listings. Extremely unprofessional. Very disappointing. Please do better.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Reading, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

Very intense interview process (six stages) The skills exercise required a lot of research and thinking. However, it was a fun experience as the interviews were only 30mins and the interviewers were very friendly. Also, the talent manager was excellent and responded to emails within hours. She managed the entire process efficiently and professionally. I am excited to be joining the team

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle tough negotiators
Viewing 1 - 10 of 543 Interviews

Pegasystems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Pegasystems as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Principal Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Solutions Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Pegasystems takes an average of 10 days when considering 187 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Principal Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Solutions Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Pegasystems according to 187 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 27.68%