Pegasystems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 492 of over 492 interviews

Recruiter31%
Applied online30%
Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Pegasystems

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Pegasystems

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

Multiple interactions with junior recruiters for various senior roles even though I was recommended to senior roles by C level employees. It’s as if these kids run the place. It was the same in North America, UK and Western Europe. I will never entertain them again. Multiple People executives have been leaving.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pegasystems (New Delhi)

Interview

3 rounds were done. Focused mostly on in and outs of Javascript and some react as well. Java questions were also asked. Was given a small react Js assignment to code live.

Interview Questions
  • What is Event Delegation
    Answer Question

Pegasystems

Application

I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

The smoothest and most professional in my career to date. Opportunity to meet some great people along the way too. Great feeling throughout the process and kept in regular contact with me.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to talk to your own achievements. HR team have probing set questions that challenge you.

Pegasystems

Application

I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

Very good interview and the process is good. The knowledge of the interviewer is good. The content of the interview is good. Overall the process of interview is excellent and the best one in my career

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pegasystems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

The internal recruiter was excellent! Very informed, knowledgeable and great follow through. Lengthy and thorough process. A lot of steps and interviews throughout the process. Final sales presentation is required.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions. A lot d CDs entered around challenger sales.
1 person found this interview helpful

Pegasystems

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

The interview process involved multiple steps but was quick and thorough and good communication throughout. The process was: HR Interview -> Technical Assessment -> Work Sample -> 2 follow up interviews -> Offer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when halfway through a release cycle, you realize your team is irrevocably behind and cannot hit the advertised deadline?

Pegasystems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems in Aug 2021

Interview

Kind of Cool and Different - Short and sweet. Not much difficult just technical behavioral questions no live coding. Be Ready for some real world scenario to check your problem solving skills

Interview Questions
  • Lot of question around unit testing, experience with pair programming experience, past projects

Pegasystems

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

It’s been a week now after my presentation, have I been ghosted too? It seems to me it’s not just me who gets ghosted - is it such a common occurence in this company?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pegasystems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

Very informal, two calls with a team member and manager after recruiter reached out. Not many hard hitting questions, more telling me about the role. After two calls I was told I would get a call from the recruiter. After a weird situation where they told me to reach back out in a month about a position they thought would be opening & I would be a good fit for, I did that and they never replied.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pegasystems

Application

I interviewed at Pegasystems

Interview

1 month long with 2 presentations and a demonstration. I really wish I got the position as I loved the team, and worked very hard on the interviews + presentations in the middle of taking final exams. Although I genuinely respect Pega as a company, the only thing that upset me about was the fact that they re-posted the job the day after my final interview and then did not contact me for more than a week later (even after I followed up twice). I then received a phone call two weeks later stating that I did not get the role. As someone who invested so much time and energy into the role, I wish that transparency and turnaround for candidates was prioritized.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 492 Interviews