Penske Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 May 2019

2.4

Sort:

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

One phone interview and 1 face to face with executive team member. Interview was rather easy. Reviewing glass door is all the prep you need. They never asked about my preparation, competitive insights, etc.

Beware: they make a lot of false promises about pay and training. I never received a full day of training and they withhold all bonuses to date despite promises.

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviews are quick! It takes too long to actually get hired. I was phone screened, interviewed in person, and then had to return for a road test. This process should not take this long. Should consider having a one day process.

Interview Questions

• How much driving experience I had.   1 Answer

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Penske (San Diego, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews plus an interrogation by an outsourced interviewing company who told the HR team that I said things I didnt say. It didnt feel like an interview at all. It felt more like I was under a judge and jury.

Interview Questions

• They actually spoke more about the company and the position rather than ask me questions. The outsource company asked me about my past experiences.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Enid, OK (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was lengthy and took a couple of weeks to get approved. The interview was the only part that went really well. The Office manager at the time was a former driver and he was honest about everything he said he would and wouldn't do.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible with your home time?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske.

Interview

2 LONG phone interviews, then 2 LONG face to face interviews.....took over 3 months and I was only there 6 months....totally not worth the time and effort I put in

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - nothing too crazy or out of the box   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Fairfield, CT (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

Dropped off resume and met with HR Dir. briefly. No jobs available. 3 months later, HR Dir. called me to offer me current job. Met with HR mgr once, HR mgr & office manager once, HR mgr, office mgr and position supervisor once. Then offered job and hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an additional $1.00 per hour from their original offer.

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske in September 2014.

Interview

spent time on the phone ( phone screening ) , then scheduled an interview,, very professional, we went over job description , i was asked how i would handle diagnosing and repairs for specific vehicles . Interview lasted just over an hour and a half. we discussed benefit options pay scale and how the penske operation works with regard to repairs.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email a week after applying to schedule a phone interview. Started off with basic questions. Was asked about experience and projects. Questions were a little tough.

Interview Questions

• About the company. Why are you interested in working with Penske?   Answer Question

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queensbury, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Penske (Queensbury, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Too many questions and they ask you two mechanical questions like if know the difference between a gasoline engine an a diesel engine. And if u know how to diagnose brakes

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Dearborn, MI (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a round table interview with Project mgr, Senior analyst, General mgr and additional senior analysts very informative and grueling questions but all in all a professional and quick interview.

Interview Questions

• What previous skills do you bring to the logistics table?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation just one offer of $41,000.00

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.