Percepta Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Percepta Interview Questions

Interviews at Percepta

2.7

Instructonal Designer Interview

Interview

Recruiter > Pre-Employment Assessment > Interview with 2 wet noodles (The manager hid in the Zoom claiming his audio wasn't working - no video either) Weirdest interview ever and the supervisors seemed to be inexperienced in interviewing (and one demonstrated a slightly arrogant demeanor ). The recruiter, however, is amazing! Percepta needs more of her kind!

Interview Questions

Percepta Response

4 Aug 2020 – Brand and Communications Manager

We value your feedback on our interview process – it’s reviews like this that help us to get better and improve. It’s great to hear your experience with our talent acquisition team was exceptional – that’s the culture we strive for at Percepta. We are working on our interview process and standards for our employees and candidates alike. We’re working to ensure team members doing interviews have web camera's up and running as well as any technologies needed fully functional prior to talking with candidates on our end - thanks for the feedback. Cheers!

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percepta (Melbourne, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Terrible. They want you to answer very generic questions with extremely specific responses. Interviewer I could tell was getting mad. I could tell she was getting fussy, but the questions are ridiculously dumb. “Tell me a specific time you multi tasked on the job and how did you handle it”....yeah let me just think of a specific time when I’m nervous out of the 1000s of times I’ve had to do that at work.

Also the managers interviewing me didn’t have their cams on so I’m just here looking at a black screen feeling stupid

Interview Questions

• “Give me a specific time when you had to multi task on the job and how did you handle it”....what? That happens literally every shift/work day for most people lol   Answer Question
    • “Give me a specific time you figured something out before going to a supervisor”...yeah let me think of one SPECIFIC time out of the 1000s of times I’ve done that   Answer Question

22 Sep 2020 – Brand and Communications Manager

We look to hire folks to do specific jobs that are usually quite detail-oriented, which is why the questions are that way - we want to hire folks to be successful with us and make sure everyone is comfortable with the job/role. We ask our interviewers to be on camera, too, so I apologize that that wasn't the case for you. We wish you the best in your future endeavors. Cheers.

Road Side Assistance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percepta (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Recruiter was nice . Her Interview was very friendly and informative. The second interview didn’t go so well . The 2 ladies who interviewed me were so unfriendly , cold and didn’t show any interest in interviewing me at all . You can tell they weren’t paying attention . They could care less . I thought it was a waste of time . Don’t waste your time Interviewing with them . I also find out you have to have your camera on while working . That’s so creepy . No thank you .

Interview Questions

Percepta Response

22 Sep 2020 – Brand and Communications Manager

While cameras do not need to be turned on for the core day-to-day job itself, we do ask for cameras to be active during training and certain meetings to assist the team feels connected, as well as to ensure we are delivering the best experience for our customers and clients. We look to hire folks who are aligned with our values, traits and personality. We appreciate you taking time to chat with us and wish you best in your career.

IT Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Percepta (Melbourne, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone interview then virtual interview to take knowledge skills test and verbal was to verify my knowledge and work history. Friendly and professional interview, I was very comfortable. I was hired.

Interview Questions

Percepta Response

22 Sep 2020 – Brand and Communications Manager

Thanks for joining the team - we're happy to have you!

Csr1 Interview

Interview

Be ready to answer questions with detail. Interview process will include a typing test. So brush up on typing skills. If you dont pass the typing test chances are you will not be offer the position.

Interview Questions

Percepta Response

22 Sep 2020 – Brand and Communications Manager

We do like detail and specifics in our answers - thanks for noticing that. We strive to hire folks who fit in with our personalities, traits and values! Thanks for taking time to chat with us!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Percepta in March 2020.

Interview

Two interviews, one over the phone one on zoom. The phone call was short. Asked question. The second interview was zoom. Longer. Asked more questions. Didn’t get the job. Hard. Good company though.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with coming to training everyday for 8 weeks?   Answer Question

22 Sep 2020 – Brand and Communications Manager

We ask questions in the interviews to make sure people will be able to stick to our training schedule and be a good fit with our company values and the job/tasks at hand. Thanks for interviewing with us!

Interview

the hiring and interview process are very straight forward. within a couple of days you are usually notified if you received the job or not. the hiring and interview process are very straight forward. within a couple of days you are usually notified if you received the job or not.

Interview Questions

• basic interview question. tell me a time where you had to face an issue how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Lincoln Client Concierge Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Percepta (Melbourne, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Completed a few assesments and was called for an interview! When you go to the face to face They give you a few more assessments to do and interview you personally. Great people and company!

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, Role play   1 Answer

CSX Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Percepta (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with Meagan for about 15 minutes and then went to a group interview for another hour. I was never given a job description and in fact didn’t get one until two days in to training. Had I known the job description I would not have taken the job for the pay they were offering.

Interview Questions

• Rapid fire questions with one word response answers.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Percepta in March 2019.

Interview

I had a negative experience. The interview process starts out with a phone screen by the recruiter. If the recruiter is satisfied with given responses you will be sent a link to complete a white collar business acumen assessment. If you pass the assessment you will be scheduled for a one hour video interview with the hiring manager. I passed the phone interview and assessment process. Unfortunately, when it was time for me to interview over video the hiring manager had to cancel due to their child's illness. At first the recruiter communicated that the interview needed to be pushed back an hour. I joined the video interview and spent half an hour waiting. I sent an e-mail to the hiring manager and the recruiter. The recruiter wrote that he had already sent me an e-mail that the interview needed to be rescheduled from that Thursday to the following Tuesday. I never received the e-mail the recruiter was referring to. Then the recruiter informed me that the rescheduled video interview was scheduled on Tuesday for an hour and a half versus the hour it was initially scheduled for. Tuesday morning came, I received an e-mail from the recruiter that Percepta has decided to pursue other candidates. I was shocked, I did not get a chance to do the video interview. Especially when the recruiter informed me that the hiring manager was very interested in speaking with me. To add salt to the wound I received another rejection e-mail two days later regarding the same position from the same recruiter. This lack of professionalism from the organization leads me to believe that the recruitment process is extremely unorganized.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.