Petro-Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Petro-Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Petro-Canada

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Evanston, IL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with 2 senior staff members on campus.
    The interview took about an hour and both interviewers did a good job of making me feel comfortable and calm.
    The interview also talked about how I deal with stress, how many projects you can handle and my previous job experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when a team member did not meet expectations and how did you mitigate the situation?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Not much is required of you to get hired for this position. No education or experience necessary. Detailed training is provided. I applied online through Indeedjob.ca received a phone call from the manager the following day, and scheduled a one on one interview the following morning. Was casual and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very unexpected, your typical interview questions. Why do you think you'd be good for the job?, how would you resolve issues with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petro-Canada.

Interview

Met with Manager after submitted resume to personnel service. Was very casual atmosphere, manager asked lots of probing questions. Was shown around the facility and was given a look at the SOP of the franchise. After the interview was over, manager stated that he would contact me shortly with a decision.

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was very Simple for me.

first round is telephonic & then one on one with manager. as a generic discussion.

Nothing to worry , they will judge you how you communicate. dress smart & you must have good communication skills .

Customer service experience is add on experience help you to get the job.

be confident & that's it they are looking for in you

Interview Questions

• what you did in past?

Are you intend to stay here for long   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing was their as such to negotiate

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Bedford, NS (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

My employer was in contact with my roommate/coworker/boyfriend. They exchanged text messages, and then I was brought in for an interview later that week. During the interview, I was asked questions, and seemingly informed that I would be "forced" to work during a snowstorm, even if the Transit would not be available.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware that you would be required to work, even during a snowstorm?   1 Answer
    • Did you previously work for Petro Canada?   1 Answer

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Sarnia, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview that includes of five to ten questions

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Quick, short. Nothing too complicated, situational and behavioral questions. Make sure you use proper interview techniques - Situation, Problem, Result, Outcome. Felt as if I had the job prior to going to interview

Gas Station Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

so i was called for interview after they liked and reviewed my resume, their told me about how you will be working , what will be my duties , how i will perform them

Interview Questions

• question were job related
      will you able to work long and flexible hours
      will you be able to deal with customers nicely and patiently   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada.

Interview

Brief, more just talking. My friend worked there first. Very casual. He was very professional. It was all very quick and very rushed. I knew he needed someone to start right away.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Petro-Canada.

Interview

I'm fairly well known in town, so it was an On-the spot hiring before I left for college this fall and began pursuing a future in Highschool Teaching. The interview was short and sweet. Very desirable, and also rather considerable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.