Petro-Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Petro-Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Petro-Canada

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Evanston, IL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with 2 senior staff members on campus.
    The interview took about an hour and both interviewers did a good job of making me feel comfortable and calm.
    The interview also talked about how I deal with stress, how many projects you can handle and my previous job experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when a team member did not meet expectations and how did you mitigate the situation?   Answer Question

GSA Interview

Interview

My resume got shortlisted and got call from manager for an in-person interview. Everything went well with general questions and got selected.
    Few days I worked as a GSA and got promoted as shift supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How many days you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Communications Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petro-Canada.

Interview

Behavioural and experience based, interviewer was a hiring manager and the supervisor for the role. The two were friendly, encouraging and willing to help me interpret the questions. My skills were more transferable rather than directly applicable in the end, but they were open and clear about that when debriefing.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had multiple priorities - how did you manage   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)).

Interview

This Process is a conversation in which frequent questions are asked about experience, expectations ,confidence respect for work place . So employers have a grid vision for the person suitable for the job.

Interview Questions

• If there is a technical fault occur what will u do?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

first went to the store , manager asked some resume based questions and then met with the owner of store , He asked me some questions based on skills and experience in same field. Then , i gave a written test based on scenarios , was given 20 minutes to write 10 questions.

GSA/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was just a simple interview process nothing much to explain. I just went in the office, the manager was there already waiting for me and then he started asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• How much experience you have?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a personal interview. They asked about my previous experience. There was a brief discussion about my skills. They explained about the job role. I was shortlisted for the interview because I had a reference.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada.

Interview

Brief, more just talking. My friend worked there first. Very casual. He was very professional. It was all very quick and very rushed. I knew he needed someone to start right away.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was by phone, then the second interview was face to face and the third interview cum training was online. The phone interview was just screening. The second interview was about work flexibility and customer services. The last interview cum training was a little bit difficult and long it was bout WHIMS and emergency procedures.

Petro Canada Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brossard, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Brossard, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Since I live at Quebec, I had to do my interview in French. I was living at Ontario as a child so it was difficult for me.
    Questions weren't hard to undrstand, they only asked a few.
    They asked a lot about my experiences and volunteering.
    Asked about my school location, program, if I liked it or not.

Interview Questions

• What time are your availabilities?
      What shift you would like to work as?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.