Petrofac Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Petrofac Interview Questions

Interviews at Petrofac

2.9

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Petrofac.

Interview

3 parts: Personal, technical, behavior.
    Personal questions were normal.
    Technical part was very difficult, I was supposed to draw schematics, for turbomachinery, hydraulic systems, refrigeration circuits.... too technical. I also had to take 3 IQ tests before landing the face to face interview.
    Behavioral questions were also a bit tough.
    It was my first interviewing experience, came away very tough. Still, it was a good experience for the future.

Interview Questions

• What movie did you last watch? And who were the actors.   1 Answer

Human Resources Talent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Petrofac (Telephone, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview for few minutes..they are more worried about money what i am going to ask ..just basic interview ..not really the HR interview. its simple and you have more chances as they need worker not leaders

Interview Questions

• how much salary you need ??funny   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Petrofac (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy. Just asked basic resume questions and background questions. Basic working of your departmental knowledge is needed. The only negatives was the salary. But this was expected considering the downturn of the oil industry at that time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It had good working conditions. Also the people who worked were friendly and gave great advices.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrofac.

Interview

Interview for 1 hour, checks the detailed experience of process design applicable for EPC. Interviewer reviews the experience level and the aptness for the process engineer role. Upstream oil and gas process engineering EPC project experience needs to be detailed.

Interview Questions

• Relief Valves Sizing and blowdown calculation fundamentals will be accessed, Hydraulics and Vessel sizing details will be checked, Simulation skills-Steady state simulation skills for the HMB development and sizing calculations will be checked.   1 Answer

Telecom Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Petrofac (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview. They started with basic HR questions. Then they asked me about my internships, then they asked me about my favourite subject. And the complete technical interview was based on my internships and favourite subject.
    They also ask about what you know about petrofac.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrofac.

Interview

Series of personality and technical tests followed by an interview with HR representative and head of department. Emphasize on Petrofac's reputation in the market and the career progress within the company. You can develop multiple skill sets with Petrofac

Structural Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petrofac (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Written which includes basic information about sfd and bmd
    Then interview - main focus on your previous experience and concern graphs
    You must know your basic sfd and bmd these are the basics needed every where

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

two interviews. HR and Technical interviews.
    it went well.

mostly about your personality and about your studies.
    How you are going to deal with a team with different nationalities. How petrofac will add you and why did you choose to work in oil and gas company.

IT Lead Digital Transformation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Petrofac (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2018.

Interview

Met with the Group CIO and then the CDO. Both interviews appeared to go very well and they implied an offer was to be extended. And then we were met with radio silence and eventually that the roles were put on hold pending restructure. No feedback since.

Graduate Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petrofac (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

I was welcomed by the interviewer, who greeted me and we sat in her office, she started asking me about my experience.. etc... and she asked competency based questions during the interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.