Petrofac Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 105 interviews

Employee Referral19%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I interviewed at Petrofac (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

Interview by lead/senior engineer. Very technical. Start with paper test about engineering concept. Then the interviewer will discuss about your answer and need to explain/justify your answer. Try to explain in a way that shows you understand the concept. It's okay if don't know just be honest and show that you are willing to learn. They want to see your ability to explain and communicate clearly also. Then some questions about CV (past projects/experience). Very little (if any) behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself. Paper test (fluid mechanics, thermodynamic, heat transfer, boiling vs dew points, etc). Final year project. Where you see yourself in 5 years? Who are Petrofac's competitors?
    Answer Question

Petrofac

Application

I interviewed at Petrofac

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petrofac

Application

I interviewed at Petrofac

Interview

Face to face interview with one HR and on chemical engineer. The questions were a mix of technical questions based on what is mentioned in your CV and behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • Do you like working in a team? Do you mind working in India Petrofac offices?

Anonymous Employee in Mal

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Petrofac (Mal)

Interview

Through Phone call Interview Explained all Answer what HR and Technical Experts asked past experience and capabilities Entrepreneurship in the work, Quality enhancement Safety Enhancement, Output of the work Timely completion

Interview Questions
  • Can you Handle the Group of Seniors in the project

Petrofac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrofac

Interview

I have had a simple interview with the lead planning engineer, that was cool and average questions about my experience in previous company. Then asked about software skills specifically for Microsoft office and primavera P6 experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petrofac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrofac

Interview

Interview for 1 hour, checks the detailed experience of process design applicable for EPC. Interviewer reviews the experience level and the aptness for the process engineer role. Upstream oil and gas process engineering EPC project experience needs to be detailed.

Interview Questions
  • Relief Valves Sizing and blowdown calculation fundamentals will be accessed, Hydraulics and Vessel sizing details will be checked, Simulation skills-Steady state simulation skills for the HMB development and sizing calculations will be checked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Comalcalco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Petrofac (Comalcalco) in Aug 2019

Interview

La entrevista es por escrito en un sistema que permite la interacción entre superior y colaborador, quienes se pueden responder reciprocamente a traves del sistema on line y se da retro alimentación al colaborador, así como existe opción para aceptar la crítica o sugerencia.

Interview Questions
  • Cumplimiento de metas y objetivos. Progreso en el cumplimiento. Aspectos pendientes. Calificación de valores.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Petrofac (Mumbai) in May 2019

Interview

It was a very friendly interview. They started with basic HR questions. Then they asked me about my internships, then they asked me about my favourite subject. And the complete technical interview was based on my internships and favourite subject. They also ask about what you know about petrofac.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Petrofac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrofac

Interview

Series of personality and technical tests followed by an interview with HR representative and head of department. Emphasize on Petrofac's reputation in the market and the career progress within the company. You can develop multiple skill sets with Petrofac

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sharjah

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrofac (Sharjah) in Apr 2019

Interview

Before the interview, there were online assessments for English and mathematical and problem-solving skills. For the interview, I had the interview with two representatives from the engineering and HR department. The questions varied on the basis of leadership and technical understanding of my engineering role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one of your team leadership skills from your past experience. what were the challenges and how did you handle them?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews