Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 494 of over 494 interviews

Recruiter9%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

2 interviews, the first one 30 minutes per phone, the second one 1 hour at the office with line manager and department manager. Nice environment, no tricky questions. The whole process was very fast and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous experience
    Answer Question

Philip Morris International

Application

I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

Deux entretiens téléphoniques, un entretien face-à-face avec une personnes des ressources humaines et le.la futur.e manager direct, et finalement une confirmation téléphonique. Si votre profil ne convient pas au poste, mais à l'entreprise, ils vous redirigeront dans un autre département.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philip Morris International

Application

I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

Me pregunto sobre mi nivel de inglés e intercambiamos algunas palabras, preguntas muy generales que se contestaban fácilmente. Me explico el puesto y mis responsabilidades y me pregunto sobre mi disponibilidad

Interview Questions
  • ¿Porque solicitaste el puesto ¿Que nivel de inglés tienes?

Philip Morris International

Application

I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

Great interview questions Friendly employees Difficult but interesting and spot on life like scenario’s Multiple interview rounds, with a final assessment Clean and quick communication afterwards, which was really good: it did not take long before you got informed about the proces.

Interview Questions
  • Build a businesscase around implementing a new digital strategy for product X.

Philip Morris International

Application

I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

First there is a written test. And then a virtual interview. Test was quite challenging but the interview not so much. Just basic questions and we record our answers in video.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philip Morris International

Application

I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

Very nice recruiters, not easy but not hard. Was with one recruiter and one person from business. Very standard questions except for one weird question about how to estimate the size of something in a picture on the wall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philip Morris International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

Telefoninterview, 2 Personen 1 HR und Teamlead. Sehr freundlich und strukturiert, hat guten Eindruck hinterlassen - nettes Unternehmen. Bewerbung ging schnell und ich wurde immer auf dem Laufenden gehalten. Wertschätzung

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philip Morris International

Application

I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

Online interview after the personality tests. The personality test was average. After that, there is an online assesment. Online assesment has a nearly 5 question. The questions were not very hard but required time to think. They provide a required time to think and prepare yourself for questions. Not so hard but you should get ready before the assessment and interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Athens)

Interview

Few days after applying, I received an automated email requesting me to take an online assessment. The assessment was mainly numerical and about business ethics. The numerical aspect was quite advanced for the PR position I've applied for. I understand that this is standard procedure, but still. Minuted before the end of the assessment, their site broke down and I could neither continue nor begin from scratch. So, I had to contact the provider of the assessment via ticket/email in order to reset my account. After resetting my candidate account, I had to start all-over again a different numerical assessment which also looked irrelevant to the position. 3 months later, still haven't heard from them any news, and also I have no contact point to reach out to them. I clearly assume that the position has been covered, but still bad candidate experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philip Morris International

Application

I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

After submitting application, you will take a HireVue interview. If successful, you will take online test. After that would be the virtual assessment. I heard the virtual assessment is about business cases

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you are faced with a change in your project that changed the scope of the project. How did you deal with it? Give us the situation, action and result.
1 person found this interview helpful