Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

1. Featured Interview

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in November 2019.

Interview

First round was over the phone and second round was at their office premises. First round was with my Manager and second round was by a panel. The interview process lasted 1.5 hour in each round.

Interview Questions

• About technical and management challenges I faced at my workplace, how I overcame it and what changed afterwards?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied online through their website in August 2020, got a personality assessment test one week later, and then received the invitation for a video interview straight after I completed the assessment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Very professional, you talk about your experience and not just how you did in school. You really have to sell yourself without being arrogant or annoying and definitely don't say you can so something if you can't or haven't. Will help if you are well aware of what the job responsibilities are.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do the "dirty work" even if you graduated with honors from your university?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Hiring process was really good for me. first step was test and then online video interview. I think that PMI has one of the best HR team because it was first time for me when I wasn't too nervous on interview. thank you for experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join PMI ?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screening, phone interview,
    Bring you in for an in person with two managers. After that, final interview with the Vice President. The Vice President will make the final decision along with the prior managers.

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The logical and numerical tests were okay, but yet to receive any response from the company. Waiting for the next process. I hope I get accepted to compete in the next task.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Everyone in the process was very nice and thoughtful about my time and possibilities.

I loved the interaction, openness and level of transparency.

Culture seems to be awesome. Thank you very much.

Manufacturing Trainee Program () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Firstly, I got to network with recruiters from Altria in the ALPFA Symposium in UIC, which were looking for people in the sales department for Chicago. However, I was interested more in a Supply Chain fields, so, they encouraged me to apply for the this manufacturing trainee program in Phillip Morris USA, Richmond Virginia. So, about a month later I got an email for an interview. So we coordinated a time that was convenient for the both of us and after the interview that same day, I got an offer. The recruiters were extremely nice. It was a video conference but the it was not working so they did a phone conference interview. The interview lasted about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how can it be beneficial to the company?   1 Answer

Project Controller Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Romania, PA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I went to the first interview, everything went ok. They told me i will be contacted for the second one, an excel test, but i didn't receive any call yet.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

On ground assessment. Wasn't too hard, it was actually a really fun experience. It lasted all day long and there were about 25 candidates total. There were 4 assessments and there were plenty of coffee breaks and opportunities to socialize. I'd say if you were going to do the OGA, just make sure you get enough sleep and be yourself

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a difficult person you had to work with   2 Answers

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Based in 3 interviews, first with external staffing partner of PMI and after with different stakeholders that I would report to. After approval on that stage I was subjected to one final Assessment Centre (it was mix between internal and external interlocutors).

Interview Questions

• Motivation to join PMI   1 Answer
    • Current Market key topics in my work area that I would enhance and how would I address them at PMI   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.